You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-12-02] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Mönchengladbach

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:04 pm

Bayern Munich win
83%
Draw
17%
Borussia Mönchengladbach win
No votes

Total votes : 6

[2006-12-02] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Mönchengladbach

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:04 pm

We're at home against a former great. Three days later in the same stadium, Bayern will be playing Inter, so the players might be thinking about that match. The question is on how many minutes Deisler will be playing. Will he play the full match? Will he be rested in view of the Inter match?
Last edited by MUTU on Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2006-12-02] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Mönchengladbach

Postby dracus » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:31 pm

MUTU wrote:We're at home against a former great. Three days later in the same stadium, Bayern will be playing Inter, so the players might be thinking about that match. The question is on how many minutes Deisler will be playing. Will he play the full match? Will he be rested in view of the Inter match?

First of all congrats MUTU for the 700th post.
If you look at deisler it seems he may again come as half-time subs in both the matches as he wants a patient approach to game.
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:13 pm

Deisler will not be playing full time , i guess magath will keep him for inter ..he will play probably both games but each half a game.
We will win , and against inter it will be a tough game.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:19 pm

I'm afraid I've never seen this team play before (how the heck is their name pronounced?!)
I think it's a valid point MUTU makes about their focus possibly being on Inter a few days later, so for now I've put draw, but hopefully it will be a clean win.
I think Magath will play Deisler in the second half (of both games, Inter too). Who did he substitute on Saturday to put Deisler in?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:12 am

Mirage wrote:I'm afraid I've never seen this team play before (how the heck is their name pronounced?!)

Harder to explain how to pronounce it than actually doing it ;)
Once upon a time, this club was one of the very best not only in Germany but in Europe.

Mirage wrote:Who did he substitute on Saturday to put Deisler in?

Andreas Ottl
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bm72 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:30 am

I recon Deisler will come on at some point in the 2nd half. Bayern need to win this game, there's no 2 ways about that !!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby diegis » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:11 pm

bm72 wrote:I recon Deisler will come on at some point in the 2nd half. Bayern need to win this game, there's no 2 ways about that !!

deisler will lead bayern to victory :D
i hope he will not injury again
he is a great player
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Mirage » Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:14 pm

1-1, approaching halftime. At least we went ahead first this time, though now they're back level. grr. Still, Deisler ain't on yet 8)
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:42 pm

Mirage wrote:1-1, approaching halftime. At least we went ahead first this time, though now they're back level. grr. Still, Deisler ain't on yet 8)

Deisler on as half-time sub
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:36 pm

Oh nooo, a draw. How did Deisler play? And how did Bayern play in the second half? I can't understand why we didn't win this match.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:49 pm

Deisler played very well, but he looked out of form (sometimes lost the ball in very careless situations). A combination of excellent saves from Kasey Keller and the framework of the goal (we hit the crossbar and the post in 2 separate actions) meant we could only score 1 goal.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:14 pm

ehhh ... i didnt watch the game but a draw againt glandbach then i must say we deserve where we are now.
So how many points away from the top are we ?
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:31 pm

Right now 3. But Schalke will play tomorrow and if they win, then they'd be 5 points ahead of us.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fa » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:53 pm

Yet another disappointing result for Bayern.. i was hoping that we could win all our home-games, so we can afford to drop some points away.

Allthough we were a bit unlucky, couple of efforts against the bar, we failed again to keep grip on the game. It is so typical for Bayern that whenever they are in front, they loosen their grip and concede a goal.. same against Moskau!!

If we play like this against Inter we can be in trouble.. the only positive remark is the comeback of Deisler, who is finding his good old form again!
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:05 pm

diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Next

Return to Bundesliga