You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-03-22] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
No votes

Total votes : 13

Re: [2015-03-22] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:53 pm

First of all, i am not mad about the result. Gladbach used their chances very good, should have been atleast 3 or 4-0 tbh.. But i am mad about HOW we lost.. We had the upper hand untill Robben got injured sadly enough..

We lost total control in offense and got a 1-0 that was just to stupid for words. Yes, it should have been our throw in, but stop complaining all the **** time and continue playing, you cant change it anyway, thats why Badstuber got overrun by Hermann.. Then there is even none in the middle @ Raffael who can easily shoot, too bad the ball glitched through Neuers hands.. But i can't really blame him, i blame Badstuber for his complaining about that throw in.

2nd goal was again the same mistake as with most goals we concede.. Defense to high in the Gladbach goal direction, one simple pass and all of a sudden players who should be there, aren't there anymore. Can't really blame Neuer here aswell..

But i am tired of certain games we play, no creativity at all, especially if we play nice untill a 0-1.. It seems the players all get nervous all of a sudden, a lot of bad passes, none trying to shoot from distance or whatever.. Just Always trying to run with their hear through a brick wall.. Gotze was a good example of this..

But let's face it, how many REAL chances did we have except the Lewa header after the 0-2?

2 draws against Schalke, draw and loss against Gladbach, one very hard fought win against BVB, a hard fought win against VFL and a bad loss to VFL aswell and a hard fought win vs Leverkusen. I don't know, but there seems to be a head thing going on aswell. As soon as the opposition has some good actions, our players seem to lose it mentally.

Lately our players are complaining way to much to the ref.. Stop that and just keep playing. That's why we conceded the 0-1.

We still have 10 points buffer, but after the break we play away against BVB, that is Always a tough game especially away and now that BVB is on the right track in the league after the winter break. Some of our players didnt have their best day either today, but our bench is just not strong enough tbh. Rode coming in for Alonso with a 0-1 behind.. Why put Thiago even on the bench if you don't play him anyway?

I am starting to worry more and more for the period when Ribs and Robs won't be here anymore with us and the fact that we have nothing behind Lewa tbh. None who pushes him to even put more effort into the game or be a danger when subbed in. Pizza is not the kind of guy and Muller is just not a number 9 guy.

I said it before, those 8-0/6-0/4-0 wins are all nice and fine. But it was against teams who are not top teams. What happens if we concede against them? Are they going to stop playing aswell? Get even more nervous? UnderJupp we got back A LOT of times when we conceded first, but here i miss just the spark. And it seems certain players are getting more and more tired about this system, because they are getting annoyed more and more. I saw today some opportunities to shoot, but then the player stopped, turned and played the ball instead shooting :s

Gladbach is Always tough, but i think Pep has to do SOMETHING to find a solution against teams like this, or else we have to be satisfied with only the league title.. DFB pokal away at Leverkusen is already hard enough, same goes for the 2 matches against Porto, if we give them chances like Gladbach got today, they will turn them into goals.
Ottomeister13

Postby Rauntšik » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:54 pm

I blame the solar eclipse and massive aurora sightings.
"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
Rauntšik
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby runaway » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:56 pm

Btw, I'd like to point out. Blame Pep's tactics but it's the players that are executing the plan. We can't just say it's the all the manager's fault when it's the players that play on the pitch. It's never been easy for Bayern against BMG. And let me remind everyone that Don Jupp has found the Big BL games not as easy as one would think for a treble year.

Destroying buses had, has, will never be easy and we can all remember that it cost two great heartaches already. It's a tactic that works well against any team. Even a team like Costa Rica can do the impossible with it. And the only way we can stop these teams parking the bus is to change our name and logo to 1860 Munich. Maybe they won't fear us too much and come at us more. Or hope to get Barca or (a team like Rayo who don't care to lose 7-0 as long as they play their football) who won't be hesitant to outplay us with the ball. Other than that, we'll see more buses in front us and we'll get more frustration. Changing the coach won't change the opponent's tactic against us now. Like Barca in La Liga.

Welcome to the Munich Bus Terminal where buses park. :coffee:
Can't see tweet? Click here!
Last edited by runaway on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:03 pm

Btw.. i've read a lot of names to follow up on Pep some day.. Tuchel, Klopp, Weinzierl.. But IF at all anyone, i would name Favre.. Ancelotti, Mourinho etc, no thanks. But he is doing a great job, improving the team every year and he knows how to unravel the mystery to beat big teams completely.

This doesnt mean i want Pep out ofcourse, but if the day comes one day that he leaves, i could see Favre getting the joint, because those rumours existed already in the past.
Ottomeister13

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:12 pm

MillaMjau wrote:
MiaSanFCB wrote:You know we are having a terrible day when ever Neuer makes a mistake :wink:
Let's hope Robben injurie is nothing serious.

Apparently Robben has a bruised hip. Sorry, no official info, just Twitter.
He seemed to have fallen badly

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:23 pm

let us keep illuding ourselves and not admit that we have a weakness and we will win every cup this year...

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:29 pm

ramsej84 wrote:let us keep illuding ourselves and not admit that we have a weakness and we will win every cup this year...

I don't think I've seen anyone claim we have no weakness. Every single team does. It's always been like that. Just because we have a weakness, as everyone else, doesn't mean we can't win every cup this year. Because, by that logic, nobody will. And I think we have at least as good a chance as anyone else.

It's a question of how big the weakness is and how easily exploitable it is. Given that our weakness is well-publicised but we keep winning at this rate, one can only conclude that it's very difficult to exploit it.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:41 pm

So far our vote for the FC Bayern player of the match is a tie between Boateng and Rafinha at a measly 5.89. Want to vote? Do it here: bundesliga-f3/bayern-munich-vs-borussia-m-gladbach-t12686-45.html#p312906
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dalv » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:43 pm

is Robben's injury serious?
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby krisopi4eto1 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Arjen Robben has torn an abdominal muscle and will be out for several weeks. From Bayern's official facebook. :(
krisopi4eto1
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:46 pm

Dalv wrote:is Robben's injury serious?

Yes. Please discuss it here: injuries-f2/arjen-robben-t4334-855.html#p312938
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MillaMjau » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:57 pm

RedQueen wrote:
MillaMjau wrote:Gladbach is Neuer's spooky team.

I hope it's just that, and not what Pep said "needing a break for his head". He had concentration lapses before, for example the two back passes, he fumbled a couple of balls although it had no consequences. He's played every single competitive minute for club and country for almost a year, except for last weeks game. Add to this the bohai after the WC. Even the winter break wasn't a break with the Ballon D'Or campaign. I fear that he's being overused and overplayed and Bayern may pay for it when we need him most.

The thing with Neuer is that he performs well continuously. He really hasn't had a bad match before this (okay, maybe the Wolfsburg), so when he finally does, it somehow seems way worse than it is.

It certainly wouldn't be surprising if he's tired for all those reasons you mentioned. He definitely deserved a break and I'm glad Pep gave him the opportunity to "switch off". But to be honest, I'm not sure how much of that was due to Reina hinting that he might leave Bayern because of the bench time. That interview came out just a couple of days before the Bremen match. I'm being horribly suspicious, I know.
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:03 pm

Tonight I will be dreaming about Rafinha crossing and Stranzl clearing the ball. :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:04 pm

Well the nice thing is that all the EPL fanboy Manu haters still don't have a leg to stand on with that Courtois error the same day
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby RedQueen » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:33 pm

MillaMjau wrote:The thing with Neuer is that he performs well continuously. He really hasn't had a bad match before this (okay, maybe the Wolfsburg), so when he finally does, it somehow seems way worse than it is.

He didn't have a bad match before but there were signs of concentration lapses during the last matches he didn't show before, even if they were inconsequential. The two back passes, he fumbled the ball against Donezk in both games, and other minor insecurities that wouldn't be worth mentioning if they weren't occurring at an unusual frequency. Signs of mental fatigue. Bierhoff said before Christmas at the film premier that he felt players like Müller and Neuer had reached their limits with all the hype and ceremonials and promotional stuff. The international games will show if I'm wrong or not.

It certainly wouldn't be surprising if he's tired for all those reasons you mentioned. He definitely deserved a break and I'm glad Pep gave him the opportunity to "switch off". But to be honest, I'm not sure how much of that was due to Reina hinting that he might leave Bayern because of the bench time. That interview came out just a couple of days before the Bremen match. I'm being horribly suspicious, I know.

Sammer said the day after that Neuer had some "minor ailments" and that was the reason he got the day off. We'll never know what was the real reason.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga