You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-03-22] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
No votes

Total votes : 13

Re: [2015-03-22] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:38 pm

MillaMjau wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
MillaMjau wrote:So, apparently there were some "Koan Neuer!" and "Neuer raus!" shouts yesterday. What a wonderful support we have. :roll:

where ? who ?

Some guy who was at the AA yesterday said he heard the shouts. He was commenting on some article/match report/forum post and mentioned it there. Sorry, I don't remember anymore where it was, read so many different articles.

Even after the treble there was jeering towards Neuer. It's just extremely sad. :cry:

That is very bad ... cause it was a genuine mistake... guess the guy was drunk with alkoholfrei Paulaner :lol:
To be honest during the match there were some whistles while we were holding the ball - and I don't think it was coming from BMG fans!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:14 pm

There's still a "koan Neuer" facebook site. Some people are just pathetic. Nothing you can do about that. Has the Schickeria even ever apologized for that embarassing "forbidden" - list?
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby prasun77 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:30 pm

RedQueen wrote:There's still a "koan Neuer" facebook site. Some people are just pathetic. Nothing you can do about that. Has the Schickeria even ever apologized for that embarassing "forbidden" - list?

Which list?..ya i know schickeria is a bayern fan group or rather fan club..and many fan clubs opposed neuer's arrival at munich during that time..but what list?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:34 pm

That he shall never wear the kapitan's arm band... that he is not allowed to come celebrating near one of the sides behind the goals... these were some from the mentioned list

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:38 pm

"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby prasun77 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:38 pm

OMG..seriously..THESE restrictions were for neuer??
even someone who crosses the clasico or the merseyside or north london sides are not treated as such..and he came from schalke who AFAIK have no rivalry with us...or is it?
EDIT:oh..so no rivalry ..this protest was because he imitated oliver kahn a few years before!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:58 pm

Please stop with those silly ''it was a day off'' game.. Its a common fact that we have a hard time against RM, Wolfsburg, BMG, BVB etc, those kind of teams since especially Guardiola came. Players have to execute that Coaches plan, but the Coach has to find a sollution if all those games fail tbh.. and it didnt happen so far.
Ottomeister13

Postby RAJBAYERN » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:35 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Please stop with those silly ''it was a day off'' game.. Its a common fact that we have a hard time against RM, Wolfsburg, BMG, BVB etc, those kind of teams since especially Guardiola came. Players have to execute that Coaches plan, but the Coach has to find a sollution if all those games fail tbh.. and it didnt happen so far.

Specially since Van Gaal and do not with Pep. Since Van Gaal brought to bayern this possesive and ofensive phylosophy, that continue with Heynckes and now Guardiola, we have trouble with those kind of teams.

Heynckes find the solution in 2013, but Guardiola changed the team, taking out Martinez for thiago or Kroos that weak the defense.

About the game, Guardiola no play, he just prepared the game, wasn't bad at all, could be better, but for me, bayern lost because execution.

Is not fault of Guardiola the mistake of Neuer or the incapacity of Muller and Gotze to face the mark and open space for create chances, if his bench were no other player with better quality to replace them..
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:55 pm

Come on, stop with those ridiculous excuses.. ''incapacity of Muller and gotze to face the mark and open space to create chances''..

the whole play was slow.. side to side and back again, to side to side.. Gladbach did a great job by just pointing out how weak the Guardiola system can be. THATS genius if you can pull it off.. It just shows how limited Pep's system can be without any dangerous wings and an opponent who shuts your ball posession down by placing their lines in a right way.

Pep needs to find a solution to this or else it could be just the league title this season and nothing else.
Ottomeister13

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:58 pm

RedQueen wrote:That list they presented Neuer with:

Bayern Munich ultras issue Manuel Neuer 'code of conduct' - Goal

But wasn't this abandoned and forgotten? Since then he as been cheering with the others after matches under the supporters sections without problems.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:05 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:Come on, stop with those ridiculous excuses.. ''incapacity of Muller and gotze to face the mark and open space to create chances''..

the whole play was slow.. side to side and back again, to side to side.. Gladbach did a great job by just pointing out how weak the Guardiola system can be. THATS genius if you can pull it off.. It just shows how limited Pep's system can be without any dangerous wings and an opponent who shuts your ball posession down by placing their lines in a right way.

Pep needs to find a solution to this or else it could be just the league title this season and nothing else.

Hi Otto, maybe he didn't, give a damn and wanted to be home before the El Clasico kick off and cheer for Barça in his Messi T-shirt (just joking because of that other thread about Pep's visit to the CL match. :lol: )
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:42 am

Hehe yeah who knows :P Atleast that was a joy to watch indeed.. Considering the crap i got to see from 17.30 to 19.15
Ottomeister13

Postby RAJBAYERN » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:13 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:Come on, stop with those ridiculous excuses.. ''incapacity of Muller and gotze to face the mark and open space to create chances''..

the whole play was slow.. side to side and back again, to side to side..

It is not excuse, it was what really happen. Ridiculous your excuse that everything was slow??.. Slow what?.. How can you have speed against a team that just park the bus?.

Speed in the counter, but against a defensive opponent, what you need to is to face the mark on one to one like Ribery and Robben always do.

Face it!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby RAJBAYERN » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:21 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:

He found the solution, but without Ribery and Robben, the season gets harder.

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:10 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:Please stop with those silly ''it was a day off'' game.. Its a common fact that we have a hard time against RM, Wolfsburg, BMG, BVB etc, those kind of teams since especially Guardiola came. Players have to execute that Coaches plan, but the Coach has to find a sollution if all those games fail tbh.. and it didnt happen so far.

To be honest Bayern have always had a hard time beating those teams long before Pep became the manager. Should probably add Leverkusen to that list as well.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga