You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-12-01] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
82%
It will end in a draw
11%
Borussia Dortmund will win
7%

Total votes : 28

Re: [2012-12-01] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby burrza » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Franck Ribery wrote:Image

Tymoshchuk; Gomez;Rafinha ... celebration with Neuer when Kross score for FCB 8)

This is beautiful thing to see =D> =D>
One of the best from Bayern apart that celebration from Muller in CL Final
burrza
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby dambun » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Anyone else (other than me) thinking that the ref should have whistled for a penalty when Schmelzer fouled on Mueller in the box... (just before our goal)
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby AssemFCB » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:53 pm

quaazi wrote:
AssemFCB wrote:When Muller was flagged for offside, he never actually touched the ball. He was only a decoy to distract Subotic. Because this left Ribéry clear on goal with Mandzukic to his side, I'm pretty pissed.

He interfered with play according to the ref. You don't need to touch the ball to be flagged offside.

Oh, I guess my understanding was based on seeing many cases of that pass.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:55 pm

dambun wrote:Anyone else (other than me) thinking that the ref should have whistled for a penalty when Schmelzer fouled on Mueller in the box... (just before our goal)

Yes I think this was the only significant mistake by the officials
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:51 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
dambun wrote:Anyone else (other than me) thinking that the ref should have whistled for a penalty when Schmelzer fouled on Mueller in the box... (just before our goal)

Yes I think this was the only significant mistake by the officials

Nah, it wasn't a foul. I definitely screamed for a PK when it happened, but the replays changed my stance. Muller just fell on the guy, but he wasn't touched when he jumped high for the ball.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby nshth » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:48 am

burrza wrote:
Franck Ribery wrote:Image

Tymoshchuk; Gomez;Rafinha ... celebration with Neuer when Kross score for FCB 8)

This is beautiful thing to see =D> =D>
One of the best from Bayern apart that celebration from Muller in CL Final

I was so thrilled to see this celebration.. it was wonderful !! than that gotze :x
Bayern Forever
nshth
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby SilverX » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:28 am

I Understand that people are content with the 1 point. I like that we didn't loose at home, and that we played a good match overall.

But on the other hand I am super pissed that we could not slap the sh!t out of Dortmund and register a win against them. Not just for all 3 points but to let them know that we are two clubs light years apart.

We are Bayern Munchen, we don't accept anything but winning. That is the high standard we need to hold ESPECIALLY when playing our biggest rival in the league.

EDIT*******

One thing i can't understand it why we fail to score on so many set pieces. Our providers suck and our players in the box are even worse if and when the ball gets into the box.

We probably have the worst record in Europe for set pieces, we scored what 4 goals max of corners and free kicks?
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLove » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:19 am

SilverX wrote:I Understand that people are content with the 1 point. I like that we didn't loose at home, and that we played a good match overall.

But on the other hand I am super pissed that we could not slap the sh!t out of Dortmund and register a win against them. Not just for all 3 points but to let them know that we are two clubs light years apart.

We are Bayern Munchen, we don't accept anything but winning. That is the high standard we need to hold ESPECIALLY when playing our biggest rival in the league.

EDIT*******

One thing i can't understand it why we fail to score on so many set pieces. Our providers suck and our players in the box are even worse if and when the ball gets into the box.

We probably have the worst record in Europe for set pieces, we scored what 4 goals max of corners and free kicks?

Kroos and Ribry are AMAZING providers, we have good players to head it in too, clearly it's the tactics, we don't make enough runs (especially diagonal runs, those can be very important).
If you have the heart, go look at the goal Drogba scored against us from the corner, I was tense from it from the beginning, not just a normal tense, VERY tense, watching with my family I didn't know it but something looked wrong.
1- Zonal marking: F*CK zonal marking, f*ck it to hell, man. It was because of zonal marking we put LAHM on DROG-effin-BA!
2- Our movement in the box was poor, we played with no heart, no energy the last few minutes.
3- Their diagonal runs made space for Drogba.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:25 am

BayernLove wrote: Ribry are AMAZING providers

I disagree. How many times have we seen Ribery waste corners because the ball doesn't even get past the first defender at the near post? Same goes for Robben. Robben is actually worse.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Chalant » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:27 am

Ribery is selfish. He passes when there is absolutely no other alternative.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby BayernLove » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:41 pm

MaCk0y wrote:
BayernLove wrote: Ribry are AMAZING providers

I disagree. How many times have we seen Ribery waste corners because the ball doesn't even get past the first defender at the near post? Same goes for Robben. Robben is actually worse.

Schweini and Kroos then, at least one of them is playing at all times, usually anyway.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:35 pm

Providers for corner kicks should be Badstuber, Kroos and Shaqiri I think.

For free kicks we have a number of options depending on the situation.

Set pieces is the main reason why it's a must that Shaqiri plays more often.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:15 pm

If i see Badstuber take another corner i think i will throw up and zonal marking should be banned from football all it dies is invite teams to make diagonal runs right at you. Also why would you have a man like Lahm covering an African BEAST in Drogba, where is the common sense!!!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:01 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Providers for corner kicks should be Badstuber, Kroos and Shaqiri I think.

Definitely Kroos and Shaqiri, when he's fielded, but I'll pass when it comes to Badstuber. His corner kicks are either too low or too high, and often not properly directed. Sadly enough, we won't be seeing him taking a lot more this season.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Fulham84 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:34 pm

What a derby. I am glad bayern was able to win against Dortmund after last years defeats. Here a great review: http://www.giga-sport.co.uk/top-derbies ... -03122012/
Fulham84
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga