You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-12-01] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
82%
It will end in a draw
11%
Borussia Dortmund will win
7%

Total votes : 28

Re: [2012-12-01] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby MoFattal » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:53 pm

SouthernStar wrote:Someone "cleanse" that particular corner please

Is this too much to ask for? Just that corner. I'd trade for a spot kick.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Some statistics (whoscored.com, of course):

14 Total Shots 12
5 On Target 5
81% Pass Success 70%
62% Aerial Success 38%
22 Dribbles 7
22 Tackles 19
60% Possession 40%
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby kod2600 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Well...Pika Pika

My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:58 pm

I knew from the only way Bayern wudnt win was it they fuked up and they sadly proved me right. Luckily they learned from their mistakes and started marking the players outside the box after Gotze scored but it pissed me off they cudnt figure it out sooner!!!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby smaw2010 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:26 am

Although it was not our best performance, we can be happy with the result, we kept the distance between us and dortmund. We have to worry about leverkusen now.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:59 am

Nah, those aspirin guys are nothing to worry about. After all, the name "Neverkusen" didn't come by mistake. It was fully earned.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:46 am

Bayern haven't conceded from a corner in a while. So it's not that bad at all. The problem in defending corners is that supposedly every player needs to man mark an opponent. But what actually happens is that when they take the corner, most of the Bayern players remain static and don't follow the opponent. They seem to get lost or don't 'bother' to keep up with their opponent.

I was angry at the Badstuber-Neuer incident. Badstuber was at fault for the short back pass but what was Neuer try to do? He should have just kicked the ball out for a throw in. He doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes. He says that he could play in the third division as an outfield player but I don't agree. He has the 'Gomez first touch' and I get worried every time someone passes back to him with a close opponent to him. It would have been embarrassing if we conceded a goal from that incident. He is a great goal keeper but should cut out these silly mistakes.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:14 am

I really hate those back passes, at some point Neuer had more possession than Mandzukic!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:44 am

I disagree with most of you that Dortmund were lucky to draw. I think it was a fairly balanced game except for the last 10-15 minutes, where we could have scored one or two goals if it hadn't been for Weidenfeller. Dortmund were the better team at times too though, early in the second half for example.

The goal we conceded could have been avoided, but the draw is not bad. We got rid of one of the encounters with Dortmund without them closing the gap, and from our title rivals only Leverkusen took advantage of us dropping points.

Quite frustrated that Gomez did not come on earlier though.

Anyway, highlight of the night for me:

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Franck Ribery » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:52 am

Tymoshchuk; Gomez;Rafinha ... celebration with Neuer when Kross score for FCB 8)
Franck Ribery
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby BayernLove » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:38 pm

The standard of refereeing this game leaves much to be desired...
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MoFattal » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:where we could have scored one or two goals if it hadn't been for Weidenfeller.

That's why they were lucky to escape with a point. Just like most goalkeepers we face, Weindenfeller gains legendary status when up against us.

I agree that the game was a close one, but it wasn't a 50-50. It was more like a 60-40 (coincidentally similar to the possession stats).

BayernLove wrote:The standard of refereeing this game leaves much to be desired...

We certainly watched different games then. Especially when it came to off-side rulings and inside the box fouls, the referees were top.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AssemFCB » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:37 pm

MoFattal wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:where we could have scored one or two goals if it hadn't been for Weidenfeller.

That's why they were lucky to escape with a point. Just like most goalkeepers we face, Weindenfeller gains legendary status when up against us.

I agree that the game was a close one, but it wasn't a 50-50. It was more like a 60-40 (coincidentally similar to the possession stats).

BayernLove wrote:The standard of refereeing this game leaves much to be desired...

We certainly watched different games then. Especially when it came to off-side rulings and inside the box fouls, the referees were top.

When Muller was flagged for offside, he never actually touched the ball. He was only a decoy to distract Subotic. Because this left Ribéry clear on goal with Mandzukic to his side, I'm pretty pissed.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby quaazi » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:46 pm

AssemFCB wrote:When Muller was flagged for offside, he never actually touched the ball. He was only a decoy to distract Subotic. Because this left Ribéry clear on goal with Mandzukic to his side, I'm pretty pissed.

He interfered with play according to the ref. You don't need to touch the ball to be flagged offside.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby lau03143 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:47 pm

AssemFCB wrote:
MoFattal wrote:

When Muller was flagged for offside, he never actually touched the ball. He was only a decoy to distract Subotic. Because this left Ribéry clear on goal with Mandzukic to his side, I'm pretty pissed.

By your description there, Müller was interfering with play, and therefore offside.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga