You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-11-19] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Result?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Bayern Win
88%
Draw
12%
Dortmund Win
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: [2011-11-19] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby quaazi » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:33 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Borussia Dortmund one year wonder? :^o See guys

This is the third time in a row where they kick our ass and this is getting VERY annoying :evil: :x

They're still a one-year wonder. Absolute shite in Europe, inconsistent (at least until recently) in Germany, yet manage to take all three against Bayern. Pfft.

Well, I don't think there are any more lessons to be learned except the ones we already know - we play poorly against teams that defend deep and counterattack fast (Gladbach, Hannover, Napoli, Dortmund), Schweini is an absolutely integral part of how we play and so on. Be thankful for our 5 point (now 2 point) cushion. Christmas can't come soon enough.

I do think Olic should be given more minutes today, he was really good the few minutes he played today.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:34 pm

damn..this defeat hurts...

Dortmund did well and we had a lot of problems going forward.

But best result would be a draw...they did not do enough to deserve a win. That Goetze goal was lucky.

We had no luck today and referee made some huge mistakes:
- 2x clear foul on Gomez on the edge of the box
- few fouls around the box

And I would like to see that replay when Gustavo felt in the box.

I hate Dortmund for their stupid players like Winderfeller, Schmelzer etc...I even hate Hummels...grrr I am angry.

I just cant believe how unlucky we are.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & Euro 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby machkover » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:35 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Kroos is our most overrated player of the season IMO He disappears during 90% of the game

Just bring Götze and replace him =P~

wrong again !!! [-X don't forget that we already have a certain great Bastty !!
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:40 pm

We're still two points ahead so it's not that bad. What worries me is that this will put pressure on us when we have a hard schedule coming up, but it will at least help the team keep its feet on the ground... Let's bounce back from this with a big win against Villareal
Super Bayern!

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:41 pm

It really wasnt about our players playing bad today...it was just weird to watch this game.

Our players gave all they had and we started to attack something weird happened...weird referee decision or stupid foul etc.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Mr.S » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:41 pm

How was RIbery good??? Robben was coming off an injury & should not be thrown into a Dortmund game for 70 minutes anyway.

Ribery is the most OVER-PAID footballer in the world. 10.5 Million & what does he give??? He gets owned by that Polish or whatever RB Dortmund has..

Ribery missed a clear 1 on 1. Hit it straight to Weiden's leg. Atleast Robben was very heavily marked,Ribery had loads of space & lost the multiple times in a potentially dangerous position by over-estimating his skills.

BOTH MULLER & GOMEZ were non-existant. Muller I cant even remember. I thought Kroos had a pretty good match,loads of fine passes,very clean,good replacement for Basti
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:42 pm

quaazi wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Borussia Dortmund one year wonder? :^o See guys

This is the third time in a row where they kick our ass and this is getting VERY annoying :evil: :x

They're still a one-year wonder. Absolute shite in Europe, inconsistent (at least until recently) in Germany, yet manage to take all three against Bayern. Pfft.

They have won 3 consecutive games against Bayern for the first time in German football history. Twice at Allianz. They are in the next round of the DFB Pokal (a lot of big teams are out), they are only two points behind us in the table after kicking our ass in Allianz Arena and they are doing bad in CL, but they still have their chances. They have outplayed Arsenal and every other team in their group but the lack of experienced players is making them look not so good

You just can't say they are a one year wonder. Which was the last team that won 2 consecutives games @ Allianz Arena? And I'm not talking about Bayern or 1860 Munich
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Mr.S wrote:Ribery is the most OVER-PAID footballer in the world. 10.5 Million & what does he give??? He gets owned by that Polish or whatever RB Dortmund has

#-o #-o #-o

Some comments here are making me lose faith in most members except a few.

I do agree with you on Kroos though
Super Bayern!

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby The Spyware » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:46 pm

The formation was wrong and totally unnecessary , Robben isn't fit at all + Kroos always failed here as CM , and also it's the first time to play alongside Gustavo + Mueller didn't play in the centre for 2 months

that totally destructed our shape , We lost our tightness in the heart of the midfield , we lost Kroos role as CAM who always support in the defense and in the build up , and replaces by unfit Robben up fornt and Mueller

Heynckes shouldn't have changed our shape , Just Alaba for Schweini and then sub Robben in in the second half

Very bad display , we didn't deserve to draw even
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Mr.S » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:46 pm

Two other things. Hummels was fantastic,hands down best CB for Germany. Santana was good too & Dortmund defended well.

I could not find anything special in Dortmund offensively apart from a couple of decent touches from Kagawa,Goetze. The full was a fluke almost from a blunder from Boateng.

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE play,he lost the ball completely & was playing merry-go-round & Goetze slotted home with Boateng supposed to have the ball & Rafinha close by.

You dont win games with such amateurish play. That is probably our biggest mistake,no Experienced World Class CB.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby README » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:49 pm

SilverX wrote:This is unbelievable......

Our striker is a god damn statue up front that wants to be fed the ball on a silver platter...... otherwise he doesn't score.

Im so sick and tired of everyone praising Gomez. Worst buy in the history of the club. I said it from year 1, he is garbage, he is slow, and he is lazy....today we could see that at its finest.

Fuc*king bullshi*

Thats funny specially coming from someone called Silver X
README

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:10 pm

We were just lobbying the ball to the front, there was no combination passing. Without combination passing you are expecting Gomez to win the ball against 2-3 Dortmund players (who are also very good in the air i.e. Hummels).

With Schweinsteiger on the pitch and our normal combination passing we would have been fine. Gomez is good when there is intelligent combinations going on, not lob the ball and pray for confusion.

and

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editor ... ern-munich
My Bayern Munich Video Compilation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7FEfz_Vu3Q&feature=player_embedded

#1 Fan of Thomas Muller in starting 11
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby MoFattal » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:12 pm

I felt that our players looked a little arrogant today... as if they were much certain of avenging last year's loss....

Honestly speaking, we really didn't deserve to win... I can't remember a dangerous chance we had (except for Ribery's), whereas Dortmund had 2-3 clear chances.... dominating posession (which wasn't that much of a domination to be honest!) does not make our loss undeserved.... we were complacent and wayyyyy non-organized...

IMO Kroos wasn't that bad... Gustavo was below-par until the last 15 minutes when he started going forward... Boateng made a mistake but also wasn't that bad... he should have been covered properly by Bads or Rafihna... Gomez is not to be blamed as he was heavily marked by top CBs and unserved by our midfield, and yet still managed to have a couple half-chances....

and Yes the refree was sh!t, but our players (and mainly Muller) spent more time arguing with him rather than playing ball... I was really glad to see Muller as CAM as I thought this would give him the chance to prove himself again... but he was nowhere near his form... he even looked like he's more comfortable on the right...

Lahm was good... Ribery was average.... Robben (which was a mistake to start him by the way) needs a couple games to get back on track... he looked scared from picking up another injury and was unwilling to risk himself... Olic is old... Peterson should have come in instead of Olic with the formation switched to 4-4-2 before the 82 min.... in fact one of the mistakes Jupp made is that he didn't change his tactics during half-time... we didn't do anything special in the first half that justifies keeping the same tactics ... i believe he was depending on Dortumnd's players to be tired from the high pressing first half... that backfired as they are clearly fit....
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Order Order I say

Some users have seem to have very short temper. All's well and fine and everyone's cheering, and then we lose a single match and it's doomsday.

The player who scored 36 goals in the 34 matches in which he played in the last 12 months is suddenly a "Gomiss" and the "worst buy in the history of the club". Seriously, is that what you think? So I guess you'd like us to sell Gomez and get Hashemian or Santa Cruz back, is that correct? Because, they can't be any worse, right?

Kroos and Ribery? They were the best 2 players in my opinion. Kroos with his pinpoint passes and crosses, Ribery with his movement.

Well, in conclusion, it was an unfortunate loss for us, but congratulations to Dortmund who didn't make a single defensive mistake all match, and kept it really tight. Cheer up guys, we're still top of the table!
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:18 pm

IMO our good players were:

Neuer - Without him the game would have been over much earlier
Boateng - The goal was mostly his fault but other than that he was quite solid
Rafinha - Good in attacking and defending
Kroos - He's no Schweini, but I thought he had a good game, even though some here disagree
Ribery - Missed a huge opportunity, but in reality was our only offensive player who actually did anything

The others, with the exception of maybe Lahm, could have all stayed at home.
Super Bayern!

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga