You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-02-26] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:02 pm

Bayern Munich will win
93%
It will end in a draw
7%
Borussia Dortmund will win
No votes

Total votes : 15

Re: [2011-02-26] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby machkover » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:34 am

YlonenXabi wrote:..... I'm really happy with our performance in CL because we showed the world what we are able to do :)
Now my friends keep telling me "Hey, what a great game against Inter" "That guy Gustavo was awesome" "Bayern totally outplayed Inter" :D

And what did we show the world when we played against dortmund either in dortmund or in munich ??? :lol: #-o
and what do your friends tell you now after they have seen our awfull performance against dortmund in allianze !! :mrgreen: be realistic and addmit that LVG is making of Bayern players chiocken that keep running at all sides on the pitch !! I love you all guys for your support for Bayern and I hate LVG as much as i love you even if we get through to the final in CL i shall keep hating him !! he [-X shouldn't underestimate the glory Bayern made for itself !!!!
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2011-02-26] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby eddinanM3 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:26 am

I think that most people on this board knew that the Dortmund game was going to be a very difficult game coming on the heels of the Inter Milan game we knew that most of our guys were going to be tired. I was hoping for the best because I wanted revenge for the game at their place that we lost earlier in the season, now I realize that this is Dortmund's year in the Bundesliga and we can not take that away form them, they are a very consistent and solid team. Bayern will learn from this loss and come back stronger next time and the rivalry between these two clubs will be a huge success for the Bundesliga in years to come! Bayern needs someone to push them and Dortmund are doing that now, the competition will make both sides tougher and better equiped to do well in European play too.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bundesliga