You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-08] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
8
80%
It will end in a draw
2
20%
Borussia Dortmund will win
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 10

Re: [2017-04-08] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby dstroe » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:16 pm

It wouldnt be the first time a shithead dortmund keeper injured Lewy right before an important CL game :x
dstroe
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:25 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 61 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-04-08] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:20 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31569
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5573 times
Been thanked: 8302 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2017-04-08] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:26 pm

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31361
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8830 times
Been thanked: 7436 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2017-04-08] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby zozon » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:26 pm

What a player, what a heart
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
User avatar
zozon
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 629 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-04-08] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:29 pm

MUTU wrote:BTW, Lewandowski suspended vs Leverkusen

At this stage in the Bundesliga I prefer to see this as "Lewandowski rested ahead of the second leg vs Real" :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31361
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8830 times
Been thanked: 7436 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2017-04-08] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby kingbayern » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:37 pm

we are playing at a very high level
User avatar
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 5:28 am
National Flag:
Jamaica
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 262 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-04-08] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby Alduin » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:29 pm

What an onslaught!!! Super Bayern!!! Mia San Mia!!!


According to Ancelotti and Lewandowski himself. He is ok, is just a bruised shoulder and he will be ready for the game against Real Madrid on Wednesday.
Mia San Mia!
User avatar
Alduin
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:52 am
Location: Costa Rica.
National Flag:
Costa Rica
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 142 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-04-08] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby fpaz » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:30 pm

I started to feel confident in Alonso, in no moment of Guardiola I felt this. In all those years, it's the only time I'm not desperate to see Alonso scaled to start.

He is distributing the ball well and co-acquiring better the spaces, still suffers in the combat but has the support of Vidal. Come on Xabi, end your career with an achievement of UCL
Bayerische Traktor
User avatar
fpaz
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:36 am
National Flag:
Brazil
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 26 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-04-08] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby JANCKER » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:57 pm

.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17582
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9162 times
Been thanked: 8468 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-04-08] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby rthebest » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:45 pm

SilentStrike wrote:This match is pissing me off so much. What is wrong with Lewy and Robben. Why so much determination. Wtf is this match worth just stay injury free

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

It is called being professional.
User avatar
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 829
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:45 am
National Flag:
Canada
Has thanked: 197 times
Been thanked: 264 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-04-08] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby rthebest » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:55 pm

sherpthederp wrote:Carlos embrace of Ribery right there says so much, he really didn't get along with Pep at all lol

Ribery is an emotional and moody person. He showed loved for Van Gaal and Pep but when things didn't go the way he liked his complaint started.
User avatar
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 829
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:45 am
National Flag:
Canada
Has thanked: 197 times
Been thanked: 264 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-04-08] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby sherpthederp » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:52 am

fpaz wrote:I started to feel confident in Alonso, in no moment of Guardiola I felt this. In all those years, it's the only time I'm not desperate to see Alonso scaled to start.

He is distributing the ball well and co-acquiring better the spaces, still suffers in the combat but has the support of Vidal. Come on Xabi, end your career with an achievement of UCL

As much as I was afraid of him starting high profile matches this season, he's proved me wrong almost every time. I'm just as guilty as many others on here for doubting him and even though I still worry, I'm glad he's proved me wrong so often. He's had an incredible career and I hope he ends it on the highest note possible. (That being said I still want Müller to start vs Madrid lol)
User avatar
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 864
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 510 times
Been thanked: 571 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-04-08] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby zozon » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:15 am

sherpthederp wrote:
fpaz wrote:I started to feel confident in Alonso, in no moment of Guardiola I felt this. In all those years, it's the only time I'm not desperate to see Alonso scaled to start.

He is distributing the ball well and co-acquiring better the spaces, still suffers in the combat but has the support of Vidal. Come on Xabi, end your career with an achievement of UCL

As much as I was afraid of him starting high profile matches this season, he's proved me wrong almost every time. I'm just as guilty as many others on here for doubting him and even though I still worry, I'm glad he's proved me wrong so often. He's had an incredible career and I hope he ends it on the highest note possible. (That being said I still want Müller to start vs Madrid lol)


As I've said it on this forum many times ago - my ONLY grudge to anything Alonso related in a Bayern shirt is that he plays too often for a guy his age and for the quality of the guys who can replace him in the starting lineup for those matches. Its not like we are having Pranjic/Ottl in the team anymore, so Alonso gets to play becase of quality.

I really dont know why is that, maybe to keep up his match practice or something else, but I really dont know. All I know is that were times when another one should've taken his spot in some games.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
User avatar
zozon
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 629 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-04-08] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:18 am

rthebest wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:This match is pissing me off so much. What is wrong with Lewy and Robben. Why so much determination. Wtf is this match worth just stay injury free

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

It is called being professional.

Exactly! You don't become world class by taking days off...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14047
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4679 times
Been thanked: 2976 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2017-04-08] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:53 am

Great game from us. Everything went well. Our players are fired up for Madrid!

Robbery were at their best and I just hope they show that same stuff against Madrid.

About Alonso...idk if you guys saw him play like 10 years ago...but he was doing what he is doing now...pooling strings from that deep midfield role and he is still doing it the way it should be done. With him playing that deep role our full backs can push up as they know he wont lose the ball that easily. He is in great form at the moment and I wouldnt change anything because Thiago is killing it up the field and Vidal is doing great in his box to box role.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
User avatar
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 541 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests