You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-11-01] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
73%
It will end in a draw
12%
Borussia Dortmund will win
15%

Total votes : 26

Re: [2014-11-01] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby JANCKER » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:24 am

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby michel » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:54 am

Alonso shutdown. Verticality but lack of finish. Lacking space management. Ribéry. There are so many talking points here.

More: Bayern - Dortmund tactical analysis
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thephfactor » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:05 am

I was impressed by Dortmund's early midfield performance. It looked to me like the lads were used to a lot more space and time, especially when it came to finishing. It was just a matter of adjusting, and thankfully we were able to do that. I think Ribery really helped a lot in that regard.

I don't harbor the same hate towards Dortmund as maybe some of you other guys who have been following longer and have more heritage. I was hoping Dortmund would give us a real contest, and they did: we were out-tacticed and out-played in the first half. Kudos to them for being able to do that after such a poor run of form and luck. I expect them to bounce back, I hope they do. Looking forward to an even more exciting match next time around.
thephfactor
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby quaazi » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:15 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:So Quaazi.. You enjoyed LvG style more then Jupp's? [-X

Yep! Christ, people don't remember this now, but Jupp's first league game was a 1-0 defeat against Gladbach where we put over 30 crosses into the box. That was frickin' horrifying. Jupp didn't bring anything new to the table. He implemented LvG's philosophical fundamentals with a far superior squad. He simply fit together the pieces of the puzzle, but he was no visionary. His RESULTS were exciting more than his style of play (enndless overlaps are fun and all but they get old real fast).
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:04 pm

Easy there quaazi. You're about to open a can of worms. Heyncke's Episode III implemented his own vision of build up pressing - the best in the game btw -, the four plus two defense made Juventus look like amateurs and the in-between the lines passes on our attacking third made Bayern vs Roma made Bayern look like a team from the turn of the century; the 18th century.

There has never been more different coaches than Guardiola and the Union of Coaches United, granted, but comparing Heyncke's roster, coaching, motivation or whatev's to any other coach is frankly, a very bad idea.

Guardiola just beat a team fighting for relegation and in its worst moment in history. Heynckes beat them at their best. That is about the only comparison I'll put on Guardiola.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:05 pm

runaway wrote:

Better love story than Twilight. (was that HWMW? no one hugged with him. He was waiting for Pep to hug him. Just hug him Pep. :lol: )

Spoiler: show

In the second gif ? That was Bonaventura, the physio I think
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby runaway » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:48 pm

bastos80 wrote:In the second gif ? That was Bonaventura, the physio I think

No this one.
Spoiler: show
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby quaazi » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:50 pm

tflags wrote:Easy there quaazi. You're about to open a can of worms. Heyncke's Episode III implemented his own vision of build up pressing - the best in the game btw -, the four plus two defense made Juventus look like amateurs and the in-between the lines passes on our attacking third made Bayern vs Roma made Bayern look like a team from the turn of the century; the 18th century.

There has never been more different coaches than Guardiola and the Union of Coaches United, granted, but comparing Heyncke's roster, coaching, motivation or whatev's to any other coach is frankly, a very bad idea.

Guardiola just beat a team fighting for relegation and in its worst moment in history. Heynckes beat them at their best. That is about the only comparison I'll put on Guardiola.

I can concede to some extent on your first two paragraphs, but jesus man, "worst moment in history"? Yesterday's game was a CL game for them, not your run-of-the-mill HSV or whatever.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby JANCKER » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:58 pm

tflags wrote:Guardiola just beat a team fighting for relegation and in its worst moment in history. Heynckes beat them at their best. That is about the only comparison I'll put on Guardiola.

I don't like these kinds of comparisons, but fact is that we haven't won against BVB in BuLi at home since 2010.
Please, let's not bring on that subject about coaches again for the 10000th time, I've already heard every single argument and I don't think that I'm the only one here.
The ones that should be talking more about coaches are from BVB, I think the point where Kloppo and BVB have to part ways has come, for their own good. IMO, it's not Klopp's fault, but a change is sometimes needed, it would do good to him a change of environment as it would to Dortmund. How many coaches succeeded in long-term commitments? We're seeing to what Wenger came to, except Ferguson, I don't see any other successful example but him, in that aspect.
If you want another trophyless 'Wenger' from Germany, be my guest.
We're all biased about coaches somehow, if you ask me who's the best from van Gaal, Heynckes, Guardiola - I'll answer Hitzfeld.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:14 pm

I don't understand all the noise about yesterday's game against BvB. BvB this, Heynkess that, nonsense. Bayern played an exciting football. If we keep playing with such verticality such as in Rome and yesterday, we will be very OK. One of the best games so far and Dortmund is always a tough team. I was very sure we would win this judging by the style of play and chances created, which in this game alone equals what we created the entire last season with our tiki taka. Just stop comparing teams and coaches. I sense Guardiola finally got it right this season. may it continue like that.
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby theundead » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:03 pm

interesting stat.
Klopp really made his players run very hard. It almost payed off against the relative slowness of Alonso (and Lahm to an extent).
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:34 pm

Yeah its true Borusse.. In the BL i have a big disgust for BvB and their arrogance. Especially from those Zorc and Watzke idiots. Two first class retards. I dont agree with Rummenigge to say it every week again that they are interested in Reus, should we get him? Hell yes..

Its BvB's own dumb fault that Gotze and Lewa left to Bayern aswell.. They shouldnt have let Gotze have that clause, if not, let him go to a foreign country, but now you coulkd know Bayern would try.. Lewa? They could have offered him a lot more, but he knew he can win big prizes here. They could have gotten big money for him, but no..

The thing Watzke did for me was the dumb Hoeness comment.. Just to rub it in. ''i could talk about a certain person right now, but i won't'' aaaah.. I could puke by only seeing Watzke.. Always comparing himself with Bayern, pfffff, to be even in Bayern's shadow, he has to be there for 35+ years..

And if he thinks that Rummenigge is a baby with his behaviour, Watzke is the even bigger one by biting EACH AND EVERY TIME AGAIN.. Just Jepping and whining all the time about Bayern, djeez, get a life. Ignore the comments, sometimes it seems they are more focused on Bayern instead about themself..
Ottomeister13

Postby Jorge » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:10 am

theundead wrote:
interesting stat.
Klopp really made his players run very hard. It almost payed off against the relative slowness of Alonso (and Lahm to an extent).

It actually turned against him. The running they did in the first half wore them out, not only sprinting forward every time they transitioned to attack but also chasing Bayern high on their field trying to force a mistake was draining for their offensive players, by the 60th minute Reus, Aubameyang and Kagawa were out of gas, Mkhitaryan managed his energy better though but he was on and off throughout the game.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby sterndessudens » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:16 am

Is there a gif of the headshot by Weidenfeller on Mkhitaryan? That basically sums up BvB's disastrous bundesliga campaign
FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergehn...

Mehmet Scholl once offered a mixtape CD to Oliver Kahn. Kahn replied: Do you want me to shoot myself? Keep your crap to yourself.
sterndessudens
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Australia

Postby theundead » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:40 pm

https://vine.co/v/OOeuetH5xzl

Cant figure out how to embed a vine.

sterndessudens wrote:Is there a gif of the headshot by Weidenfeller on Mkhitaryan? That basically sums up BvB's disastrous bundesliga campaign
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Pakistan

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga