You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-04-12] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
73%
It will end in a draw
20%
Borussia Dortmund will win
7%

Total votes : 15

Re: [2014-04-12] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:19 pm

I agree with that Javi Martinez thing. He is pretty average as CB. Boateng is strong and fast and he must be our nº1 RCB
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Bayernbazi » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:20 pm

Kalev wrote:It looks that it's all fine with Neuer :)

❝I went off as a precaution but I can play in the DFB Cup during the week. We didn’t want to risk more injuries. —Manuel Neuer

Where did you read that ?
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern1982 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:22 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
Kalev wrote:It looks that it's all fine with Neuer :)

❝I went off as a precaution but I can play in the DFB Cup during the week. We didn’t want to risk more injuries. —Manuel Neuer

Where did you read that ?

Bundesliga Live twitter account.
bayern1982
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby runaway » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:29 pm

Kalev wrote:It looks that it's all fine with Neuer

Great news then.

I noticed a lot of Bayern fans (not only here but ones I encountered elsewhere) just expects too much of this team. As if we should score more than 2 goal per game and win everything... Maybe if Heynckes continued this year. But this year, players are still adjusting. Pep still hasn't fully have what he wants for the team. So crying every time we want Heynckes has done is pointless. If we wanted what Heynckes can give, why did we move for Pep?

Patience my friends. After all, it wasn't us who has a personal trophy cabinet that can make an Arsenal and RM fans cry. It's Pep. He knows what he's doing. Maybe some are just lost in translation. :lol:

I agree we have so many spells of useless passing but we have to remember teams play differently against us than last year. They are more wary and more defensively organized. A lot of them park the bus. And it's never easy beating that. Our players are not in great form either.

After this game, I'm still: :coffee: But in Pokal final against BVB and we bring this same shit, ](*,) I'm going to run into a wall and head butt myself in it. :wink:

Shit happens. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby banter23 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:39 pm

johndear wrote:Look like LVG era again..a lot of similarity... :roll: ......it will cost us if we don't fix it...players are obviously frustrated on the field that mean it won't be good for CL games to go in knowing we are vulnarible

Very smart contribution...like Van Gaal Era was so bad...
banter23
Getting the hang of it

Postby Mia san Bayern » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:45 pm

It's pretty obvious why we've been humiliated today. Playing Javi at CB just doesn't work. We've seem him been overrun from many Dortmund players. We need him is a number 6 because that's the position in where he can destroy the game of the other team (like we've seen against Barca and Juve).

Bayern needs a number 6. It's no coincidence that we've conceded first in the past few games. We've lacked a number 6 and I believe it would be the best option to put Javi there. But still it's better to lose this match than to lose next week against Real so I hope Pep takes a good look at himself and see that we cannot play without a number 6 against Real.

We can get the treble this year and if we manage to play to our potential we will so Bayern must try to recapture the form they had at the beginning of the second half of the season.
Here (at his club of six years Bayern Munich) it is always good, here I am happy and here it's fun. That is more important for me than the national team.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Bayernbazi » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:54 pm

Mia san Bayern wrote:But still it's better to lose this match than to lose next week against Real

On Wednesday we're playing the DFB Cup Semifinal against Kaiserslautern.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Just saw the highlights. Seems Dortmund didn't create many chances but I rather saw some creative plays towards the end plus Mandzukic's disallowed goal which was onside. Götze's run on the first half was onside as well. Second goal was some rather poor positioning by Raeder. Someone was falling on that third goal, think it was Martinez.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Mia san Bayern » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:03 pm

[
Bayernbazi wrote:Mia san Bayern wrote:
But still it's better to lose this match than to lose next week against Real

On Wednesday we're playing the DFB Cup Semifinal against Kaiserslautern.

Yes I know. I meant the Wednesday next week (in 11 days).
Here (at his club of six years Bayern Munich) it is always good, here I am happy and here it's fun. That is more important for me than the national team.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Robb3449 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:23 pm

Not much to say about this match. It sucked but we're already champs so, meh :coffee: . One positive I'll take from today: Last time Rafinha was sent off vs. Dortmund, in a late-season match, we won the Treble :P . Pretty frickin lame (even by my standards)!
Reggie Jackson (of the 1977 NY Yankees) when asked, "What's the biggest thing you've noticed (about the team) since being injured?" " The magnitude of ME!"
Robb3449
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Borusse » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:45 pm

Well that was unexpected. Im very proud of my team for the things they did in last days. Three wins, great ambition and commitment and getting what's theirs against all odds. Really beautiful.

Tactics picked by Klopp for this game were simply perfect and our players made the most of the chances. Really nice game and a positive suprise.

You shouldnt worry about Real because of this game though. Real are never going to press and play in defence with such patience as we do. Only teams capable of doing that at the moment are Dortmund and Atletico. Real will leave much more space and I think you will feel more comfortable on the pitch.

Also keep in mind this game wasnt as important for Bayern as it was for Dortmund. We need to keep Schalke at bay, you already have what you wanted.

A funny picture I found:
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby FCB general » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:06 pm

However, we should be aware of that both Bayern and Dortmund weren't that great. Bayern didn't even try to give his best and Klopp's face expression after almost every single goal and reactions from both sides were obvious after the final whistle. Very friendly atmosphere, Klopp ran to hug and salute Götze, German collegues exchanged kits and they did have a little chit chat, clearly how Bundesliga season ended for Bayern after Hertha game.

Dortmund clearly deserved 3 points, they've offer more but not of their 100%, maybe 60-70%. Nobody shouldn't fool itself that Bayern was that weak or Borussia was so brilliant. Borussia gave more, wanted a bit more and they've got it.

Bayern's attitude is very bad. Even Sammer didn't criticize what I consider completely inconsistent. Why? He had a lot to say last season on 9:2 against HSV and today he hasn't said a word about nonexistent approach.

After this match and the last 2 matches I can't say for both Guardiola and Sammer that they are perfectionists.

Not at all, and I'm saying this without of little dose of anger and disappointment, no a little bit. :| If you don't have something concrete to say, then I can conclude that.

It's more likely that I won't watch the last 4 Bundesliga because those game will be pointless for the team, then it will be for me, too. Maybe the match when they gonna recieve and celebrate the Bundesliga title, the rest certainly I won't.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby SilverX » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:16 pm

As much as this game was meaningless, I still feel like that this was not the plan going into it.

Pep put up pretty much our best 11, but he failed with his tactics. When you do the same SH!T for 4 games in a row and it doesn't work. do something different!!!! Sign of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and over again expecting a different result!!!!

In all seriousness, this high line is not working, teams that have fast wingers/center forwards will tear us to shreds like shown today. We need to put Martinez as a DM like he was playing last year. Our wingers are defending less and less, and need to be smacked around to work a lot harder. Gotze needs to get kicked in his little nuts to man up and play a bit better.

Also, this bullshit PASSING IN THE BACK NEEDS TO STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have 80% of useless possession, which 70% of it is in our own god damn goalie box. I know this game meant nothing, but this has been going on for a few games now. I want us to play better, and not win and still being called mediocre........
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby michel » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:34 pm

I would like to say that nothing reasonable can explain FCB's 0:3 against Dortmund at the Allianz Arena, but a second look at the game helps to see how a terrific start could have turned into an easy win. Bayern Dortmund tactical analysis: Pep’s strange plan
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:59 pm

and have you noticed what our full backs are doing? On various occasions I've noticed (esp Alaba) coming into the middle of the park rather then running touch and go with ribery as he used to do.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga