You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-04-17] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Bayern Munich will win
70%
It will end in a draw
15%
Bayer Leverkusen will win
15%

Total votes : 20

Re: [2011-04-17] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby Element » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:
Convincing win

Element with his 2nd understatement on the forums. The other being the whole Adler - Neuer comparison. :P

I was in a hurry , because i had to go to the Stadium to watch Bayerns Womens Team
hgb09 wrote:Where was Element today to see the abysmal performance of Adler????????? Who's better now?

Where Were You When Neuer conceded his RECORD 73 meters Goals
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:42 pm

I loved the tactics used by Jonker in this game :) LvG should have taken some notes :D
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:39 pm

The fighting spirit of the players was amazing. I was also impressed by Gustavo. His long passes/crosses from the back were precise. Also Contento shut down Sam.
A pessimist thinks things can't be worse. An optimist knows they can.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Element wrote:Where Were You When Neuer conceded his RECORD 73 meters Goals

I was thinking that "eh, he conceded one goal, it's not like he conceded FIVE or something". :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Element » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:54 pm

quaazi wrote:I was thinking that "eh, he conceded one goal, it's not like he conceded FIVE or something".

Mathematics

The Summation of the Distances of the 5 goals that Adler conceded is much less than the RECORD 73 of Neuer

besides none of the Goals was Adlers Fault , while the 73 Meters was CLEARLY neuers fault

MATHEMATICS
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:50 pm

FCBayernNews wrote:41 - Bayern controlled only 41 percent of the possession, their lowest figure of the season.

STATISTICS

41% Ball possession is actually the Lowest Ball possession Since Van Gaal Came here ( which means we never had 41% Ball possession with LvG because the coach today was Jonker)

Under Louis Van Gaal , we only had 1 Game under 50% Ball possession

This Season our Ball possession Average = 60%

Our Pass Accuracy average this season = 84%

but our Pass Accuracy this match =76%

WE HAD MUCH LESS POSSESSION AND PASS ACCURACY today than with Louis Van Gaal , but we won A BIG WIN and played amazingly good , Why ?

1-Long Passes , we gave 22 Long passes in 45 minutes , SOMETHING THAT WE NEVER HAVE DONE BEFORE WITH VAN GAAL

2-one-one pressing and play instead of the LVG Strict Possession Football , main Example for that : Thomas Mueller had 33 ball contacts in the first half and 26 tackles !!!!!! (26 tackles and 33 Ball contacts , DAMN)

3- we played with more Risk , Example : Thomas Mueller gave 2 assists even though his pass accuracy was only 62% (something that LvG BANS PLAYERS FOR :P )

4-Compact Defensive especially in First Half : Van Buyten Finished the first half with 100% in tackling (won all tackles) , and Leverkusen had zero shots on us in first half

5-Effectiveness : First half , Only 3 Shots , 4 Goals !!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Fearless » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:19 pm

Element wrote:
quaazi wrote:I was thinking that "eh, he conceded one goal, it's not like he conceded FIVE or something".

Mathematics

The Summation of the Distances of the 5 goals that Adler conceded is much less than the RECORD 73 of Neuer

besides none of the Goals was Adlers Fault , while the 73 Meters was CLEARLY neuers fault

MATHEMATICS

adler 40 goals allowed, Neuer 34 goals allowed despite being 10th with Schalke: MATHEMATICS..

Dude Adler is good but Neuer >>>>>>>> Adler.
Fearless
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby tflags » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:55 pm

To all you guys that thought we were loosing today, two words: Five -One. That was one of the best games of the season...
Rule #692: Whatever you do in life, Alaba... has done it better.
tflags
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby eddinanM3 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:27 am

I must say that this performance by Bayern was very enlightening to say the least. With van Gaal gone the wieght was lifted and the players let loose and their level of enjoyment and the quality of their play increased ten fold. Jonkers made a couple of key moves that really helped bayern today and the first was Tymo to CDM with Schweinsteiger, that one solidified the middle for Bayern and made it easier for everyone on offense and defense. The second was taking Pranjic out when he went down and bringing Contento in because the difference in the defensive ability between the two is like night and day. Contento has the pace and the skills to play LB better than any other player at Bayern and if Van Gaal wouldn't have had blinders on then Contento would have been playing most of the season. Klose brought a lot of energy and hard work on both sides today and it was needed and good to see, Muller had another fantastic match and is invaluable to Bayern because of his ability to play in so many spots on offense and still do well. Gomez had another typical game when you provide him quality service. Even Van Buyten looked sharper and solid in the center of defense and cleared many balls.

Now lets not think that we are the cats meow because we have to come out and play the same way next weekend too and we will be on the road at Frankfurt. It was great to see the boys having fun again though.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby armbrust » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:45 am

I couldnt watch the game today , but i also didnt want to know the result until i see the repetition in the nigth, so i didnt came in or open my fb today :D .

Its not hard to see now that LVG was like a voddo doll messing with our players.

About the players performance , well element just said it all ( a bit exagerated, messi is still the best player in the world)

The only think no one said is that Kraft would have saved that one.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby eliasov » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:44 am

finally :D van douche is out and we pwnd the neverkusen .... thomas muller and shweini are back awesome performance gomez what a poacher ... iam extreemly happy hope that hannover keep on loosing points and we win our remaining games ... AUF GEHTZ BAYERN
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:13 am

Element wrote:besides none of the Goals was Adlers Fault , while the 73 Meters was CLEARLY neuers fault

Actually, the 73 metres wasn't Neuer's fault. He had to position himself that way because it seemed more probable that the attacker was going to toe-poke it home (I also thought this whilst watching the replay for the first time). Only problem was that it was then difficult for him to save the ball. I guess he was too overconfident in his miracle saves, and I don't blame him, after all if he was in goal yesterday probably Bayer Leverkusen won 0-1 and all our title dreams were over.

Think about it: Adler had much less to save than in any of our last 2 matches against Schalke. He was so bad that Leverkusen may as well have played with 11 outfield players :lol:

armbrust wrote:The only think no one said is that Kraft would have saved that one.

I also think so, it was a bad match from Kraft, but let's not remember that Kraft also made similar mistakes. You have to remember that Butt is not really match fit, so I expect to see a major improvement during the next match, if not he should go back to using Kraft for the final two matches, or if he's got major balls, play Sattelmaier :wink:
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:12 am

Leave the Adler-Neuer thing

and read this
Element wrote:STATISTICS

41% Ball possession is actually the Lowest Ball possession Since Van Gaal Came here ( which means we never had 41% Ball possession with LvG because the coach today was Jonker)

Under Louis Van Gaal , we only had 1 Game under 50% Ball possession

This Season our Ball possession Average = 60%

Our Pass Accuracy average this season = 84%

but our Pass Accuracy this match =76%

WE HAD MUCH LESS POSSESSION AND PASS ACCURACY today than with Louis Van Gaal , but we won A BIG WIN and played amazingly good , Why ?

1-Long Passes , we gave 22 Long passes in 45 minutes , SOMETHING THAT WE NEVER HAVE DONE BEFORE WITH VAN GAAL

2-one-one pressing and play instead of the LVG Strict Possession Football , main Example for that : Thomas Mueller had 33 ball contacts in the first half and 26 tackles !!!!!! (26 tackles and 33 Ball contacts , DAMN)

3- we played with more Risk , Example : Thomas Mueller gave 2 assists even though his pass accuracy was only 62% (something that LvG BANS PLAYERS FOR )

4-Compact Defensive especially in First Half : Van Buyten Finished the first half with 100% in tackling (won all tackles) , and Leverkusen had zero shots on us in first half

5-Effectiveness : First half , Only 3 Shots , 4 Goals !!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:20 am

Super Bayern!

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:29 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Related to what element said: http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/ ... ies-jonker

Hehehe perhaps Goal.com reporters are reading our forum and taking tips from Element.
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga