You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-11-26] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
50%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayer 04 Leverkusen will win
50%

Total votes : 12

Re: [2016-11-26] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby zozon » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:13 pm

Than we would have played 3-4-3 lol
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MillaMjau » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:20 pm

For some reason I feel that this win could really be a turning point for us. Maybe it's the euphoria the 3 points bring :P but it feels like we can now breathe a little easier, at least until next Friday...
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

[2016-11-26] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:24 pm

Horrible match. Very disappointed of not seeing any kind of reaction from our players and coach to te catastrophe at midweek.

Overall no one was good. Thiago, Hummels and Alaba were the most decent. Lahm was the worst. Costa played as ten again and it didn't work. Robbery had no impact whatsoever. Müller needs to wake up cause he is playing pathetically. Javi gave two potential penalties which were missed by the referee. Xabi a danger as always. Kimmich underwhelming as a RB, but I'll cut him some slack for his age and unfamiliarity with the position. Alaba's crossing was useless but at least he tried. Lewy utterly isolated. Players are way too static, waiting for things to happen instead of creating the space they need to create.

My main conclusions are that 1) players are incredibly out of form 2) we are lacking a proper ten for the type of tactics Carlo is trying to implement (he has tried Costa and Ribery, only the latter more or less worked).

Carlo's rating: below zero. We NEED him to bench Xabi and Lahm an play Renato (CM), Vidal (CM) and Thiago (Regista). We also need Ribery behind Lewy and Müller. We also need to fix our defending.

Another option is just putting Javi in DM and trying Thiago as pure ten behind Lewy and Müller (with Renato and Vidal behind him), but we would need to buy at least a backup CD and a backup DM.

At summer we need to buy one of Coutinho, Alexis, James or Isco.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:34 pm

And, yet, we have "fans" on Twitter, calling for Bayern to bench or sell Thiago. Seriously, do they even watch football?? =D> :roll:[/quote]
It's so frustrating. Is he Messi? No. Is he our best player? No. Does he never have a bad game? No. But does he consistently give his all and work his @ss off on the pitch while trying to cover the massive Alonso shaped hole in our midfield? Yes. When Müller and Alaba can disappear for a multiple games at a time Thiago deserves some slack as well.[/quote]

I've been saying that since forever.
Thiago is the "remain" of the Pep legacy and he will always be the Pep "lover" black sheep. All "bad" that remained after Pep is him and the possession obssesion topic.[/quote]

Thiago bleeds passion, the guy always gives his all, and he is crucial to our future.
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:35 pm

JANCKER wrote:Hummels' headers could prove valuable for the season...

Hummels could prove valuable, full stop. =D> :)
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:41 pm

JANCKER wrote:Image

Punch that asshole who sent you to Juve.(well, he wasn't actually forced)

Kick him in the nuts Vidal!
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby Coman » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:25 am

FCB 4 EVA wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:MOM. 1. Martinez 2. Thiago
3. Hummels 4.Kimmich

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

And, yet, we have "fans" on Twitter, calling for Bayern to bench or sell Thiago. Seriously, do they even watch football?? =D> :roll:

Wow you touching yourself when he plays well for one or two good months (like last season) and you disapear for the next 6 months where he is invisible (like last season). And again at the summer-break you come back to say how great he is and how passionate he is. But it's not enough to win an UCL. You need constancy.

I'm asking myself, Thiago lovers watched Bayern last season between february and may ? Because he was almost useless except his goal against Juve when all Juventus team where tired at the 100th minutes
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Roonzil » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:59 am

Coman wrote:I'm asking myself, Thiago lovers watched Bayern last season between february and may ? Because he was almost useless except his goal against Juve when all Juventus team where tired at the 100th minutes

Yes, and no one is denying he was mediocre in those months...I'm very interested to see if in a few months when Muller and some others regain their form you will also keep holding these months against them. :coffee:
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Coman » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:06 pm

Roonzil wrote:
Coman wrote:I'm asking myself, Thiago lovers watched Bayern last season between february and may ? Because he was almost useless except his goal against Juve when all Juventus team where tired at the 100th minutes

Yes, and no one is denying he was mediocre in those months...I'm very interested to see if in a few months when Muller and some others regain their form you will also keep holding these months against them. :coffee:

Of course every one is denying he was mediocre in those months. Because if nobody denying I wouldn't be here saying it again and again.

About your asking, you're right. The fact is, if only Müller (for exemple) is bad after february. I would be the first to say it (even if the system isn't made for him). But if 6 or 7 players are not good in february. Then the coach/system is the problem.
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:07 pm

CARLO RAUS
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Rauntšik » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:09 pm

The best part of this game was Robben eating a banana on the bench.
"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
Rauntšik
I post all the time

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:30 pm

Roonzil wrote:

Coman has a funny way of centering his atention on Thiago while there's no faults from the bench to the goal line. It is like he's watching games on a holodeck and he's erased everyone else from the scene. Trying to find reasoning from such posts is impossible at best.

I think Thiago wasn't at his best, and yet he was Along with one or two good passes from Alonso the only menacing thing going forward.

Anyhow one of the worst games of the season. On my last post I said I felt the team was getting better; I am starting to regret it. The thing is I can understand the player underperformance (Lahm, Javi, everyone else) but we are back to square one when we discussed there were no tactics. For a second there I had hopes the team was to bond but after yesterday's display I just feel there's nothing really rescuable going forward.

Sorry guys. I don't think the team is going anywhere like this. And Coman, do shut up. If you want to critize somehting, at least try and be a little decent for a change.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby zozon » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:48 pm

tflags wrote:Coman has a funny way of centering his atention on Thiago while there's no faults from the bench to the goal line. It is like he's watching games on a holodeck and he's erased everyone else from the scene. Trying to find reasoning from such posts is impossible at best

Best. Post. Ever.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby Coman » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:43 pm

zozon wrote:
tflags wrote:Coman has a funny way of centering his atention on Thiago while there's no faults from the bench to the goal line. It is like he's watching games on a holodeck and he's erased everyone else from the scene. Trying to find reasoning from such posts is impossible at best

Best. Post. Ever.

zozon wrote:Thiago is AWESOME. Easily the best creative midfielder Bayern had since forever.

Worst. Post. Ever.

tflags wrote:And Coman, do shut up.

No.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby JANCKER » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:34 pm

Rudi Völler: "Uli Hoeneß is here again, and referees do not give penalties against Bayern anymore"! [Eurosport]

Take a bottle of aspirins.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga