You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-08-29] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
64%
It will end in a draw
21%
Bayer 04 Leverkusen will win
14%

Total votes : 14

Re: [2015-08-29] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:25 pm

First half was tough, we didn't create much... Second was agreat game, we got stronger and more clever and used the spaces better... Could have been 4 or 5 in the end... Kudos to Guardiola, no idea what the hell he was thinking, but it turned out fine... :P :D
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

[2015-08-29] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:29 pm

Element wrote:Have no TV here in my room in Deutschland :( :( :(

Apparently Douglas had another Good game

How was our performance ?

and link to the goals?

Pretty much the only goal worth posting since the other were simple PKs
Can't see tweet? Click here!

Overall a good performance by the squad, they handled Leverkusen's heavy press very well and counter pressed just as good.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Lukas » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:34 pm

and link to the goals?

Irony. You're in Germany but you have a blackout on the game!

Really pleased with that performance. Better than I dared hope for. Direct, fast paced football, especially in the second half. Loved the aggression and desire too. And I know we keep saying it but Costa is going to be a Bayern legend.
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:50 pm

Lukas wrote:Costa is going to be a Bayern legend

Since legends need to win the big pot here - I hope you're right... ;)
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:02 pm

Haha, 3 leftbacks starting....
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby München Minded » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:02 pm

Thank God most of you armchair critics don't do any coaching nor have any influence on Bayern (especially in transfers), and a great coach like Guardiola is running things along with Sammer. This forum is filled with teenage fools who are up and down with their criticism over Bayern and how it is handled. Pep does have a plan, and fortunately none of you know it, and you don't really have the experience to determine the formation and tactics based on the players Bayern currently has. Otherwise if we listened to anyone on this forum about transfers and formations, we would spend too much money and lose every game.

Have faith in Pep and Bayern, Mia San Mia! =D>
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:14 pm

theundead wrote:The rainbow flick
http://streamable.com/qtdo

What a bullshit decision by the ref that. Douglas is charged into by Bender, just legally enough, but the Bender falls down from his own idiocy, takes Costa with him, and gets a call his way. #-o
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:10 pm

was Kramer still unconscious since that incindent in Rio of July 2014? If he was not; he is surely now after that trick by Costa :lol:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:42 pm

ramsej84 wrote:was Kramer still unconscious since that incindent in Rio of July 2014? If he was not; he is surely now after that trick by Costa :lol:

It was on Brandt.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:16 am

MaCk0y wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:was Kramer still unconscious since that incindent in Rio of July 2014? If he was not; he is surely now after that trick by Costa :lol:

It was on Brandt.

ohhh my bad :oops:

They both have a particular face ... so I mistook him for Kramer... both their look is like asking for a punch... (ta' daqqiet ta' harta) :twisted:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:20 am

M.Neuer
Grade - 8.0
He did everything he was asked to do and did it well. Did not have too many saves to make on the day but he did well to cover a Calhanoglu free kick and a Kießling shot.

P.Lahm
Grade - 7.2
Lahm provided much-needed cover in pressure situations.Always at the right time and place.Nice game !

D.Alaba
Grade - 8.6
Proving his trademark versatility once again, you would not be having hallucinations if you swore he was in two or three places at once. Spearheading the attack in once instance and then doing the bulk of the defending in another. He completed the most passes, outside of Xabi Alonso, and rotated between playing in the midfield and in the defense.

J.Bernat
Grade - 7.3
did not exactly have any spectacular moments to point to from this match, much credit is due for how he and Lahm contained Leverkusen on the day.The tactics Bayern employed required a total team effort and that effort would have been rendered meaningless if either of these two were much less than perfect.

X.Alonso
Grade - 7.3
With Alaba, Xabi oscillated from strictly CB duties to a sweeper role in the team and it is no coincidence that he was the team’s leading passer with Alaba coming second. His positioning within a side that did not play as high of a line as it sometimes does allowed for Alonso to be very effective in every respect.

A.Vidal
Grade - 7.5
Vidal continues to impress and was behind much of Bayern’s attacking play. His intensity and workrate paired with his skill makes for the midfielder Bayern were missing last season.

T.Alcantara
Grade - 8.0
A boss in the midfield all afternoon, he was also often part of the first line of defense against Leverkusen attacks. As a result he was tied for the most tackles won in the match. He was a beacon of stability and deservedly received a standing ovation when he exited in favor of Sebastian Rode, seven minutes from time.

T.Müller
Grade - 8.8
Der Raumdeuter scored twice, once from a penalty, in his 200th match for FC Bayern. It was a fitting performance on the day when the club honored Claudio Pizarro before the match. It is hard to overlook the player who scored two of your three goals, and that is why Müller can be considered to have had a great match. Bonus points for his post-match interview where he made fun of Louis van Gaal, among other things.

A.Robben
Grade - 8.3
As good of a match as Costa had, Robben was equally damaging on the other wing. Bayer Leverkusen could not find an answer for his pace or his passes and his speed helped open the match up so that Bayern kept the ball in attacking areas as much as possible, which was crucial to the tactical approach to the contest.

Player of the game:
Grade - 9.3
There goes that man again. If you did not have an ear-to-ear grin on your face when he rainbowed Julian Brandt then you probably do not like the sport as much as you should, or you do not like fun things. Why do you hate football and fun things? Beyond that, the Brazilian was an absolute menace on the wings and his crosses were hit so hard that they would have set off Soviet missile detection systems and caused WWIII had they occurred 30 years ago. He completed seven dribbles, and almost scored an acrobatic goal in the first half but only hit aluminum. Speaking of Hilbert again, Costa torched him on the first goal of the afternoon despite being held. Hilbert tried to commit a tactical foul I think but was not fast enough to do it. The end result was a cross to Thomas Müller who scored from close range.

R.Lewandowski
Grade - 7.1
He had a few really good runs and almost scored off a freak rebound when Leno was clearing a ball out of the area. He was good, which is fine. He was just not much more.

Overall performance- 8.3
Goal of the game -26' T.Müller
Highlights and stats:
Here ! [source]
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby vectordinate » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:51 am

Bayer should really get rid of hilbert... He concedes so many pens, they would probably play better with him red carded and 10 men... But hey I'm not complaining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vectordinate
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby DerKaiser » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:52 am

and link to the goals?

http://www.footballorgin.net/2015/08/bundesliga-2015-2016-bayern-munich-v.html
Statistics are like miniskirts . What they reveal is tantalizing, but what they hide is crucial.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Burko » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:02 am

I think the best Bayern player yesterday was Renato Hilbert. :mrgreen:
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby tflags » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:51 pm

It was an interesting game yesterday with a few things to consider. I don't think the team had a good performance and I was surprised to see the Thiago and Vidal partnership between here and there didn't play out the way it was supposed to specially on the first half. Bernat, coming of some games on the bench, had a difficult time controlling his marquee and Robben was pretty poor game yesterday suffering from one-legged syndrome.

Not exclusive to this game, Costa's stats are seriously being hindered by the rest of the forwards lack of ability to maintain his pace and arriving late at the box.

But there are positives as well, such as the magnificent role Alonso played as a CB. He should stay there next game around. More and more Guardiola's answer to these high pressers is to fly the ball over the globe and feed Costa on the wing who simply meep meeps every full back into perdition.

In all, it was an interesting first attempt into counter attacking a game instead of passx93 the ball into the net. It would be very interesting to see what role Martinez and Alonso play in this new Danteless team of injury prone Benatia and no other true CB bench.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga