You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-12-06] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
69%
It will end in a draw
19%
Bayer 04 Leverkusen will win
13%

Total votes : 16

Re: [2014-12-06] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:44 pm

Really impressed by Bernat and Rode today. Well done! =D>

How come ramsej hasn't mentioned Lewa's miss yet? :P
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MiaSanFCB » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:45 pm

Element wrote:Sebastian Rode had 26 Ball Contacts , Won 91% of his tackles without committing any foul
Good Game from Rode

Rode :clap:
Give this man more minutes, he deserves it
Last edited by MiaSanFCB on Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby tflags » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:46 pm

Pep's been known to change games from the bench, yes, but Rode's contribution got ridiculous. If it wasn't for the jerseys I thought someone switched channels on the break.
Last edited by tflags on Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby envagyokazapad » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:47 pm

I guess we still have issues against this style of play. Leverkusen pressed really well though.
I agree that our game with only Alonso as CDM looked quite a lot like last season with only Schweini (or even worse Kroos or Thiago) playing in that role. This was a terrible game to do this in, which is in part why Rode looked so great when he came on.

This game could have been a lot easier if we just started with 2 CDMs. I believe Guardiola acknowledged that mistake by bringing in Rode at half time.

On a side note, I did get a minor heart attack when Boateng fell to the ground.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:General he is not dr anymore but Prof

I prefer Doctor. :mrgreen:

ramsej84 wrote:Goetze needs to learn from him; work.work.work.

ramsej84 wrote:One more thing Alonso cannot play alone.

So true! =D>
One thing is obvious to everyone - Rode improved our game positively in the next 45 minutes, but... What's more important, one holder which was Alonso can't hold entire midfield and that's what has changed later and looked better.

Lewy is already very mature for a bench warmer role. Disgraceful miss, nowhere on the field in two games. Too bad Pizarro is injured.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby JANCKER » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:57 pm

Let's bring some competition for Lewa, he never had any... Not here, nor in BVB. That's a thing I would try to do and see if it works...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:05 pm

I'd like to see Müller as a false 9 for a 2 or 3 consecutive games before thinking about bringing someone else. We're already way too packed. We just can't accommodate all the players I'd like to fit on the field at the same time. Plus, for Müller to develop into a first class false 9 would be great for Germany.
PunkCapitalist

Postby FCB general » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:08 pm

JANCKER wrote:Let's bring some competition for Lewa, he never had any... Not here, nor in BVB. That's a thing I would try to do and see if it works...

Well, Klopp admited that Barrios transfer to China was his big mistake. He didn't rotate Lewy and perhaps now he pays a big price. Dortmund don't have any of these strikers nowdays. :)

I still strongly support Pizarro because he's proved in the last 2 years that he can play some matches for 90 minutes, at least in Bundesliga which is the most important thing and where you play most of your matches during every season.

Pizarro's age is something what makes our coach suspicious, even Jupp was suspicious, but I wasn't. After all, Peruvian showed us fantastic skills, moves, passes and of course finishing. In 34 BuLi games, Pizarro is able to play 90 minutes in at least 8 of 34. :wink:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:09 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Really impressed by Bernat and Rode today. Well done! =D>

How come ramsej hasn't mentioned Lewa's miss yet? :P

sure I did:smile:
Reread my comm. I just did not write his name. Plus I made the whole block aware of his miss with my swearing. He is worse than Gomez in missing chances. I agree that he needs comp and if we sell Shaq we shall get an attacker...maybe Chicarito
P.S Bernat & Rafinha were also great.
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:33 pm

Pizarro is class but he's no real competition... Years are no joke.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby sws » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:34 pm

FCB general wrote:Rode was brillant - Man of the match! No one else didn't perform well tonight, but him...

Immediately after the start of 2nd half one corner which Doctor won and after that Ribery's goal. Some five minutes later one fantastic start after pure shít of a corner where he stopped promising counter attack of Leverkusen.
Then that Robben chance and pre-assist and then awesome positioning in defensive duties where he took couple of balls from the opponent. And of course, once again absolutely outrageous move from Alonso in 91:30 minute of the game where he gifted opponent to counter once again. Luckily, this time Rode was there to stop it. :|

Simply fantastic what this guy did tonight.

Team performance is back to old - no game, nothing! Now it's clear that we don't play football after we returned to 4-1-4-1 style from the last season and everything reminds me on situation one year ago. This isn't good and I can't wait to see Badstuber and Alaba back, because then we can back to 3-4-2-1 where we have been performing very well. I'd never thought that I'd say something like that, but true... In 3-4-2-1 we look like a team which wants to play football and which knows how to do it mostly during the game.

In the first half it was absolutely weird to see Lewy near the out line for 45 minutes. I mean, what the fúck Guardiola? Really useless move, with Müller on the other side, too.

And yeah... LewanMISSki. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thank God you can find something positive to highlight in this match and that was Rode.

Bernat's clearance. He was great the whole game too. I can't imagine what would've happened without him for that :?

Him and Rode joint MOTM's
sws
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCB general » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:42 pm

JANCKER wrote:Pizarro is class but he's no real competition... Years are no joke.

I know, but I meant as a rotation player. Pizarro can offer experience, class, maybe not the speed and endurance which he did have 6-7 years ago. Something similar to Rode, but the German has lots of players as competition, unlike Pizarro. Trust and opportunity and that's it.
So far Lewy hasn't been rotated with Pizarro nor someone else. I don't think our coach thinks about second option and the question is - would those guys consider to be competition in Bayern squad? Only if we buy currently better no. 9 than Lewy. We all know Guardiola might play without striker with Müller or someone else. :|

I don't know, but little rest for Polish striker would be more than fine.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby JANCKER » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:48 pm

I want someone who thinks that can do better than Lewa and Lewa needs to get that message. 8)
Pizarro is not a threat to him, but someone coming with ambitions to take his place...
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:52 pm

Guardiola cracked me up. :lol: When Robben got 'hit' in the face, he went to the touchline to get treated by the physio in front of Guardiola. Guardiola looked at Robben and with a disgusted look on his face was like: "Oh come on! You've got nothing!" :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:04 pm

JANCKER wrote:Pizarro is not a threat to him, but someone coming with ambitions to take his place...

Yes, but coach's decision can upset the Polish. :lol: Just imagine, Pizarro's got advantage and you must stay on bench. Moral down or... He gets fired up and motivated to work harder and prove himself. :wink:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga