You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-10-28] Bayern Munich vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
90%
It will end in a draw
5%
Bayer 04 Leverkusen will win
5%

Total votes : 20

Re: [2012-10-28] Bayern Munich vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Postby BayernSupporter » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:22 pm

I think this was a wake-up call assuming they were sleeping that not every team is beatable in the Bundesliga and thought that the chances were gonna come up. I hope for the next time that they will know that and of course that Ribery and Gomez will restore and its not because i like them , just pointing that out.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
BayernSupporter
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Commodore wrote:
ballackfcb wrote:How boring are neverkusen?
Defend defend defend that is all they did the full game.
Uefa should ban teams like neverkusen, chelskia and celtic who all park the bus and make 0 attepts to win the game.
Also why did that lille rb, the ******, kick ribery the full game?
Bayern would have won the game today if ribery was fit rather than being injured by somone that is not white.
Hopefully Gomez is back soon as he will score even more goals against ultra defensive teams.
Also the ref today was far to old. Kissling got 45899 free kicks and the ref denied shaqiri a clear pen.

Next week hopefully ref is young and not biased towards the other team and HSV don't park 1 million buses in front of their own goal.

Are you f*cking kidding me??? Can you leave your racist bullshit at home please? Why don't you just shut the **** up, sit in a corner and jerk of to a picture of Ballack? Your posts have zero substance unless you post a tabloid story of Ballack, but that's fine by me. I don't say a thing. Say shit like that and you're making enemies, though.

Cool it dude, you are being way too obscene and offensive.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Commodore » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:24 pm

MUTU wrote:
Commodore wrote:We played fairly well. Heynckes showed balls. The team showed balls. Neuer is BOSS.

Winning mentality? :P

Something like that, yeah :D. In fact, I think today was a good example of how a team can show this mystical "Winning Mentality" without actually winning.
"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Commodore » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:30 pm

MUTU wrote:Cool it dude, you are being way too obscene and offensive.

He's insulting a player based on the color of his skin. Sorry, if I'm not overly friendly to him.

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Commodore » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Luiz Gustavo 30 ‏@LGustavo_30

Hallo leute hatte ich problem bei mein beiner und leider konnte ich die manchfat heute nicht mehr helfen . Druken die daumen fur mich bitte

Pretty bad German, so Google translate won't help you guys.

Hi guys. I had a problem with my leg and unfortunately was unable tonight to help the team. Keep your fingers crossed for me, please.

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ballackfcb » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:35 pm

Commodore wrote:

He's insulting a player based on the color of his skin. Sorry, if I'm not overly friendly to him.

So you are happy Ribery got injured then? You are happy Drogba scored and won cl?

Win dirty, lose dirty it is the mentality of the scum(BVB) and they have won the league for the last two years.
What have bayern won, nothing as we play too friendly. Bayern need to show some aggression and use any means necessary to win games.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby FCB general » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:35 pm

What a match... One unlucky defeat. Terrible... :( I expected at least 1 point after I saw first one hour of the match.

My dreams about winning Bundesliga without defeat has ended this afternoon(or night).

Life must go on. :|
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Commodore wrote:Luiz Gustavo 30 ‏@LGustavo_30

Hallo leute hatte ich problem bei mein beiner und leider konnte ich die manchfat heute nicht mehr helfen . Druken die daumen fur mich bitte

Pretty bad German, so Google translate won't help you guys.

Hi guys. I had a problem with my leg and unfortunately was unable tonight to help the team. Keep your fingers crossed for me, please.

He was clutching his hamstring as he left the pitch. Hope it's nothing serious, he was in splendid form.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Commodore » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:52 pm

ballackfcb wrote:
Commodore wrote:

So you are happy Ribery got injured then? You are happy Drogba scored and won cl?

Win dirty, lose dirty it is the mentality of the scum(BVB) and they have won the league for the last two years.
What have bayern won, nothing as we play too friendly. Bayern need to show some aggression and use any means necessary to win games.

I don't know, man. I wasn't happy, when Solskjaer scored in 1999, and he's a member of the "Good Nordic Aryan Race".

And what does the rest of your insubstantial post have to do with the fact that I took offense with your overt racism?

Would you have been happy if Ribéry had been injured by a white dude? How did you like Luis Gustavo's three goals this year? Did you like them better or worse than Drogba's? What's your opinion of David Alaba? Dante? Boateng?

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:56 pm

MUTU wrote:I've literally come to a point where whenever we win a corner I think "oh shit", because I know that a counterattack is far more likely than a goal for us. I'm not sure if we're trying to break some record for number of fruitless corners or something, but at some point opposing defenders will be purposely clearing the ball for a corner rather than a throw-in.

This is what I have been saying all along!

This game is the definition of 'unlucky' for Bayern and 'lucky' for Leverkusen! So when IIRC Pizarro shoots and the ball hits a Bayern player on the way and Leno goes one way and the ball the other way, the ball hits the post and goes out of play..... :x Two lucky goals for Leverkusen especially the second one! I think Sam's header was going for a throw in !!! He head it so badly. Why didn't the ball hit the post and go out that time ? :x

Train crosses please besides corners! Especially Lahm, which I have been saying all along as well. His crossing is terrible! Almost all of his crosses are headed away by the first defender but in this game was replicated by other players as well. If at least a quarter of the crosses were like Badstuber's cross to Mandzu in the first half!

I also loved Neuer at the end! :) I think it's the first time I have seen a goaler near the opponent's box from open play. I was expecting him for the corner a few seconds earlier but stayed back! But the thing that irritates me is his first touch control. Maybe he is influenced negatively by Gomez :P but his first touch sometimes is horrible and this frightens me when he receives a back pass with an opponent close to him.

Al in all an undeserved loss for Bayern.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ballackfcb » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Alaba, Boateng and Gustavo are great as they play for fc bayern.
Drogba is a piece of trash that should have been taken out years ago.
If Ribery got injured by a white dude then I would still be annoyed but he wasn't injured by a white dude was he :wink:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Great post Mackoy :)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby The Spyware » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:19 pm

The only good thing that i think it should be official that we wont witness that Badstuber horrible routine displays as LB

It was a terrible formation in the primary stand and we deserved to be punished for that

And i think it is the fourth season in a row for Heynckes that he starts very well in the league and then appraching November the downfall starts , Hopefully that wont be the case this season
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby walter » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:33 pm

@ ballackfcb [-X
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:36 pm

I missed the game today, so I'd appreciate highlights.

From what I've read Bayern seem to have been unlucky to lose, so it's not the end of the world. Luckily we are still 4 points ahead of second place. It's better that these unlucky games where the ball can't go in happen now rather than in May.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga