You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-03-02] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win
80%
It will end in a draw
No votes
1. FSV Mainz 05 will win
20%

Total votes : 5

Re: [2016-03-02] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:48 am

#12 wrote:Sorry to remind you: Bundesliga games DO matter!

I have the feeling that they only matter if we draw or lose.

And sorry If I'm being rude or something, but it's still really annoying reading your posts.

If somebody who's not into football comes and reads your posts he will mostly think that we are third or fourth in BL and out in CL

We were unlucky today. Some shit defending and bad luck against a bus. There are not too many more things that Pep could've done with our current squsd to win this. Really
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:48 am

Bayernbazi wrote:The sooner some of our players get into their heads that they need to toughen up a bit, the better. After our match I kept watching on the second half of the Inter - Juve match and again was reminded something that I noticed during our away game in Turin, how most of Juve and also Inter players played like Vida,l fighting every inch with tooth and nail. I wonder what has happened to the physical advantage that was usually associated with German football !

there is very simple answer to your good and intelligent question...
But I cannot answer it here...
Well said Bayernbazi. =D>
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:28 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ottackon » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:37 am

ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby mats19 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:52 pm

The best thing from this defeat, will happen if pep look what went wrong and fix it for alte matches..

Karius made brilliant saves, he's a reaaly good young keeper..
Vidal show up really good passing skills yesterday, and for me was the MVP of our team..
Benatia was really solid at defence..
Lewandoski should have exploded the net, instead of trying to dominate the ball..
Thiago was not decisive, Kimmich could have done his work
Mueller was not good, and I love Ribery..
May Bayern rule the world again!
Mia San Mia
mats19
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:02 pm

KönigLudwig wrote:Choice!!... is this the ultimate b***s**t strategy of pep after the last 2 seasons or is it the supreme confirmation of his losing tactics?
Is he trying to let the pressure off by losing to a semi-legit team like Mainz to give some impetus to the last 3rd of the season or is it another example of how easy it is to beat one of the best lineups in world football due to an incompetent, over-rated idiot who is the coach?
So sorry but I have to choose the latter....the squad of Bayern, if deployed correctly, could have wrecked Mainz easily under the right direction.
....with pep, this DID NOT HAPPEN!!!....stop making excuses!!!...there is no way...in reality.... that a team like Bayern should lose to Mainz!!!...AT THE ****' AA!!!!! GET A GRIPP!!!!

Yes, we should be like Barça, who never ever lose any game at all especially not against any opponent not called Real Madrid... Or better yet, we should be like Heynckes' Bayern which, as we all know, went 2 straight seasons undefeated.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:19 pm

mats19 wrote:The best thing from this defeat, will happen if pep look what went wrong and fix it for alte matches..

Karius made brilliant saves, he's a reaaly good young keeper..
Vidal show up really good passing skills yesterday, and for me was the MVP of our team..
Benatia was really solid at defence..
Lewandoski should have exploded the net, instead of trying to dominate the ball..
Thiago was not decisive, Kimmich could have done his work
Mueller was not good, and I love Ribery..

And Bernat should be no where near the first team. It's insane how toothless our wing play is without Lahm and Alaba
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:20 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Oh come on, we lose one game and suddenly we're going to end up trophyless?

It'll be two on Saturday... And momentum also plays a roile in this sport! They have confiudence, we have arrogance - for no real reason, as Darmstadt and HSV are not exactly equal matches...

YlonenXabi wrote:I have the feeling that they only matter if we draw or lose.

And sorry If I'm being rude or something, but it's still really annoying reading your posts.

If somebody who's not into football comes and reads your posts he will mostly think that we are third or fourth in BL and out in CL

We were unlucky today. Some shit defending and bad luck against a bus. There are not too many more things that Pep could've done with our current squsd to win this. Really

Well... First of all, they always matter... You just can't expect excessive praise for a win against Darmstadt... Neither against Mainz... If you lose, however, you **** up! In the more than just unlikely event of winning at Dortmund, believe you me he would get his praise... He's not gonna though... :P
Also, Meisterschale - sorry to say it - is minimum requirtement for certification of a decent job... Along with a semi in the Cup and a QF at the very least... That's not exactly special... Even second in the Buli - and believe me, he'll make it ;) - is more than enough reason to criticize...

And theres tons of things he could've done - you just can't fix a **** up defense in the few minutes before kick off... He's been here for three years and if anything, our defending has even gotten worse... :roll:

Our "current squad"? He had an offense that earns five times as much as the complete Mainz squad at his hands... Last year we had no offense, and our defense was still shit... Now we have no defense, and it reamains being shit, while our offense is slowly becoming shit - guess he gets an excuse for everything...
Yes, we have a few injuries in defense, but if that's such a heavy blow, why doesn't he even play Tasci?
Why were we completely unable to be dangerous? Heck, Karius would probably be mad for missing his favorite series for no reason if there hadn't been that totally hazard-free Vidal shot from some thirty meters in the second half...
Why was the team not prepared for what would expect them?
Why did we - once again - concede blueprint goals (the first one more so than the second...)?
Why did he leave out Müller - AGAIN?
And Lahm? It makes absolutely zero sense since Lahm just recently had a break and so did Müller, when actually Lewandowski is the one who could maybe use it (IMHO they both should've played...)?
Why not even put Lahm on the bench, in case Rafinha shows another one of his famous shit displays - which he did?
Why did the whole team have an attitude problem?

If you can provide a coherent, persuasive answer in a rational way, I promise I won't lose another word on him till he's gone...
But since you can't, I think it's perfectly fine to point out his mistakes - especially the ones repeating themselves over and over and over again... BEcause I'm not provoking anyone, I'm not bashing him for no reason and I'm not unreasonable... I'm frustrated, yes, but that'S really another subject - somehow... ;)

PunkCapitalist wrote:Yes, we should be like Barça, who never ever lose any game at all especially not against any opponent not called Real Madrid... Or better yet, we should be like Heynckes' Bayern which, as we all know, went 2 straight seasons undefeated.

It's not defeats per se... It's dumb unneccessary defeats... That Heynckes team made it to two consecutive CL finals (and Pokal...) - despite the occasional loss every now and again... With a squad that was at least - I think we can agree on: not better set up than the current one... And that team learned from its mistakes... Yes, they lost a CL final at home... To a London team... They won the next one in London! Yes, they got a hand full in Berlin... They won a final against Dortmund a year later... Yes, they played shit against Arsenal in the second leg... They never underestimated an opponent again (Juventus, and Barca, going in with a 4-0 lead...)...
The current team is pulling off the same shit on defense over and over again... And that is one of the tasks of a coach... Exceeding in certain fields - which he does, I never disputed that - is no excuse for **** others up altogether... Like defensive improvement...
Also, Barcelona would be a game where I could completely excuse him losing - they're an outstanding team... Just not when they tear our asses open, it needs to be close one, where we can walk away with our heads held up high and not in pure shame for that excuse of a performance we just gave...

(btw: I still think Heynckes does not get enough praise for what he did here... Or maybe he does, and others just get WAYY too much...)
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:32 pm

"If there weren't luck involved,i would win every time".
P.Hellmuth
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:39 pm

#12 wrote:Well... First of all, they always matter... You just can't expect excessive praise for a win against Darmstadt... Neither against Mainz...

But Woflsburg, Dortmund and Leverkusen don't count at all?
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:53 pm

#12 stop the negativity man. Remember what you said at the beginning of the season about we having no chance at winning against Wolfsburg and you stopping critisizing Pep for the season?I'm not saying you should stop altogether, just saying you should be moderate. I'm sure we will win against BvB on Sat, this is the kind of games in which Pep shows his genius. Remember the masterclass he put last time.

BTW, brace yourselves for Ancelotti losing the league next season. People don't really realize how good Dortmund have been this season, they would be winning any league other than BuLi and maybe la Liga. Us being 5 points in front is a huge achievement.

Last edited by PunkCapitalist on Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PunkCapitalist

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:54 pm

I think he got his praise - at least from me - in Hinrunde when defeating Dortmund... But also, Tuchel **** that one up badly... In a way that I would also criticize Guardiola heavily for (most of all Sokratis as RB and then Bender as CB...)... He would still have to prove he can make a difference if Tuchel hadn't done that and maybe it also were closer then... We'll see what he does on Saturday... Thing is: Tuchel was practically resigning after the Hinrunde match in the presser... Now, all of a sudden, he sees that this Pep Bayern is more than vulnerable... (whoever dooesn't believe me: just look for recent interviews and the poresser after the game in Hinrunde...)

Wolfsburg OTOH doesn't deserve too much praise... They have been awful in 2016, and they were not much better in Hinrunde... And we played REALLY bad until Lewandowski started his multiple orgasms show...

Leverkusen was also not too convincing, but it was good... We can't manage to win there for a few years now, but at least we didn't lose, so that was okay...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:57 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:#12 stop the negativity man. Remember what you said at the beginning of the season about we having no chance at winning against Wolfsburg and you stopping critisizing Pep for the season?I'm not saying you should stop altogether, just saying you should be moderate. I'm sure we will win against BvB on Sat, this is the kind of games in which Pep shows his genius. Remember the masterclass he put last time.

It was Dortmund! :P :mrgreen: (or was it? :shock: :? )
But it was definitely just Hinrunde... :P

Either way... As I said, I believe Tuchel had a heavy role in that... But I will be the first making amends if he actually pulled that off... Also, if we actually win, get your ass over here, beer's on me... :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:00 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:#12 stop the negativity man. Remember what you said at the beginning of the season about we having no chance at winning against Wolfsburg and you stopping critisizing Pep for the season?I'm not saying you should stop altogether, just saying you should be moderate. I'm sure we will win against BvB on Sat, this is the kind of games in which Pep shows his genius. Remember the masterclass he put last time.

It was Dortmund! :mrgreen: (or was it? :shock: :? )
But it was definitely just Hinrunde...
Either way... As I said, I believe Tuchel had a heavy role in that... But I will be the first making amends if he actually pulled that off... Also, if we actually win, get your ass over here, beer's on me... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

5-1 is a brilliant result against a team as good as Dortmund regardless. But oh well... You will lose another one of your bets this Saturday

PunkCapitalist

Postby JANCKER » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm

That's probably Borusse's new ringtone.

Can't see tweet? Click here!
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga