You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-03-02] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win
80%
It will end in a draw
No votes
1. FSV Mainz 05 will win
20%

Total votes : 5

Re: [2016-03-02] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Postby #12 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:20 pm

Sorry to remind you: Bundesliga games DO matter!
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:24 pm

my votes : Coman 3
Vidal - Ribery - Robben 7
the rest fours and fives
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:25 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Guys don't worry. The league has already been won, win/loss/draw against Dortmund. But the most important thing is that

:D :D WE GOT THE FIRST YELLOW CARD AGAIN ! :P :P Surely this must be another record. :P

I don't agree with you... if we fail to win we are doomed...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:26 pm

Well, maybe a draw - but a loss is unacceptable after this "performance" today... Abysmal display...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:22 am

#12 wrote:Well, maybe a draw - but a loss is unacceptable after this "performance" today... Abysmal display...

After scoring the first goal, bayern atittude was to take the 3 points or nothing. They practically abandoned the defense in order to score the second goal, they didnt accept a draw so consequently we didnt obtain that point.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ottackon » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:34 am

ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby c.glen » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:41 am

That's the cost you pay when you cannot afford a CB and you play with all those overrated( Rafinha, Bernat )players on the pitch. It's frustrating how our board leaders took the decision to buy an injured player to help our team. Probably they are so humble and offered a place in Bayern's infirmary for Tasci.
Hopefully, the price we will pay will not be Bundesliga too, because I am almost sure without defenders we cannot advance in CL.
c.glen
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

Postby dstroe » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:56 am

As frustrating as this game was there are a couple positives to take from the game. Vidal is finally finding his form and playing like a beast. Yes his touch let him down a couple of times but he had some good shots on goal and he fought very hard to win the ball back all game. I thought Benatia was quite good. He was cutting out a lot of passes and looked fairly sharp. If he can stay healthy and find even better form and we get Boateng back the defense will be shored up. Bernat is an incredibly frustrating player. He loses the ball far too easily and in so many situations he tries to do way too much instead of just passing the ball. Alaba is being wasted at CB and we are wasting a spot in our Xi by even playing Bernat. Lahm is significantly better than Rafinha and we all saw that today. Once we have a defense with Alaba, Boateng, Benatia/Javi, and Lahm not only will our defense be significantly better but our offense will be propelled by the overlapping runs of Alaba and Lahm with our wingers. Let us not forget that it was the 2-0 loss to Arsenal at home in 2013 that served as a wake-up call and propelled our run to the treble. Losing to Mainz at home was a big wake up call and like many of you have said it is better to have this loss now then against Juve in a little less than two weeks. I think the players will be very motivated to beat Dortmund on Saturday and carry the momentum into the home leg against Juve. When we will finally be able to field our best XI, the only team that will be able to stop us is Barcelona and we have a very good chance at beating them.
dstroe
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby pyrasur » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:54 am

Hope this fired up the boys for Dortmund! Thomas looked furious with the loss while he applauded the Südkurve.

Disappointing to only catch flashes of the match as I was traveling, and to hear so many members of the team underperform. Bernat is understandable but Thiago and Costa are disappointing to hear about. Kind of adds to my fear about why he's so often dropped from the starting lineup.

The loss is seriously disappointing but if we needed it now is the time, so long as this kicks the boys in the ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby KönigLudwig » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:38 am

Choice!!... is this the ultimate b***s**t strategy of pep after the last 2 seasons or is it the supreme confirmation of his losing tactics?
Is he trying to let the pressure off by losing to a semi-legit team like Mainz to give some impetus to the last 3rd of the season or is it another example of how easy it is to beat one of the best lineups in world football due to an incompetent, over-rated idiot who is the coach?
So sorry but I have to choose the latter....the squad of Bayern, if deployed correctly, could have wrecked Mainz easily under the right direction.
....with pep, this DID NOT HAPPEN!!!....stop making excuses!!!...there is no way...in reality.... that a team like Bayern should lose to Mainz!!!...AT THE ****' AA!!!!! GET A GRIPP!!!!
In...Müller, Lewadowski, Robben, Boateng, Badstuber, Ribery,Lahm, Costa, Kimmich, Coman, Thiago, Götze,Rode, NEUER,Alaba, MARTINEZ....do I TRUST!!
KönigLudwig
Getting the hang of it

Postby TheTruther » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:11 am

I think it is evident that Costa is suffering right now from Peps new method of coping with no center backs. By holding the ball in the opposition's half for 20-25 minutes the field is way to short and the opposition defenders sit too deep, preventing him from taking the outside backs on 1v1 in a successful manner. Hopefully Juventus and Dortmund should have enough quality to drive up the field and allow Costa and Robben to exploit the space behind via the counter, just remember how many times Thiago found Costa and Coman out wide on the break during the first half of the season.
Where in the world is Arshavin?
TheTruther
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MillaMjau » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:29 am

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge: “It wasn't some kind of miracle. Mainz did very well, otherwise we wouldn't have lost. Considering how Mainz played it's not an unlucky result for us, but perhaps a deserved defeat. After the equaliser we hoped to score another one, but we just didn't have a good day. We didn't do enough to turn the game round. We’ve just lost a home match after a long time. Perhaps some of us had Saturday in mind and believed it would be easy today. But Mainz aren't fifth for no reason, they're strong this season. Many things went wrong today.”

^^This^^

Pretty much everything was simply a little "off". Mainz had us figured out and they did what was needed to secure the win. Congratulations Mainz, you were better. Maybe this loss was needed to wake up the players a little; you have to stay focused and take nothing for granted.

Now, let's hope Saturday is a better day.
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:58 am

#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:But our away games are better, so stop crying.

Who says so? You? Coming Saturday says you're wrong... Talk about momentum change...

At least maybe it'll be more unneccessary to make a case against a certain someone for some people if he leaves Munich empty handed... ;)

Oh come on, we lose one game and suddenly we're going to end up trophyless?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:39 am

I only saw glimpses of the game, but it certainly looked like complacency and arrogance from the team. I don't like it... but I guess I understand it.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:19 am

The sooner some of our players get into their heads that they need to toughen up a bit, the better. After our match I kept watching on the second half of the Inter - Juve match and again was reminded something that I noticed during our away game in Turin, how most of Juve and also Inter players played like Vida,l fighting every inch with tooth and nail. I wonder what has happened to the physical advantage that was usually associated with German football !
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga