You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-05-02] Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 02, 2015 5:30 pm

Bayer 04 Leverkusen will win
28%
It will end in a draw
50%
Bayern Munich will win
22%

Total votes : 18

Re: [2015-05-02] Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 02, 2015 8:52 pm

VIVA FC BAYERN... F*** the rest...
TBQH if the NT was not composed by the majority of our players I'd quit my interest in it too...
My God I am becoming like an FC Inter fan...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby envagyokazapad » Sat May 02, 2015 8:53 pm

In Götze's defense he at least saw a lot more of the ball today and moved around a lot more. That's what I expect at the very least...that's why I like Weiser because he's running a lot and always trying stuff, carrying the team in attacks. Götze did more of that today...with that said I was furious when he screwed up that second sitter.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Sat May 02, 2015 9:17 pm

He had one super run and pass, but apart from that I'd say he was really, really poor.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat May 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Gaudihno need to gain weight,he's like feather on pitch,losing almost every ball.At least he made one good play at the end.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat May 02, 2015 10:32 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Gaudihno need to gain weight,he's like feather on pitch,losing almost every ball.At least he made one good play at the end.

He is 18 and his passing already is great, even spectacular at times. Also had a great drilling attempt. Plus, extremely confident for his age. Yes, he needs to mature physically, but then again, he still looks like he's 15 so that's just obvious... I see a homegrown Thiago in him.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby silberkreuz » Sat May 02, 2015 10:35 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:He is 18 and his passing already is great, even spectacular at times. Also had a great drilling attempt. Plus, extremely confident for his age. Yes, he needs to mature physically, but then again, he still looks like he's 15 so that's just obvious... I see a homegrown Thiago in him.

Too right.
Let's not forget that a boy can turn into a man at different times- I had a friend who grew 10cm when he was 21!
That's not something we can control, but when all is done, he will be very good, I'm hopeful.
silberkreuz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat May 02, 2015 11:15 pm

ramsej84 wrote:when I remwmber that we could have signed Neymar...and opted for Goetze :evil:

We opted for Götze because Neymar was way too expensive (In fact Barcelona paid almost 150M in the end)

So if you're like that with Götze and Lewy I just can't imagine how would your messages be if we pay 150M for Neymar and he has a mediocre season for us just like he did last season with Barça :lol:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby rthebest » Sat May 02, 2015 11:16 pm

Yes it was a poor game. Martinez was rusty, Bastian was terrible, Gotze missed 2 good chances, Dante well was Dante And did anybody saw Lahm on the pitch?
But at the end of the day who cares. In my opinion they played an attractive football whole season and they won the League which is the most difficult one to win. Because it requires consistency through out the season. DFB Cup and UCL is all about luck as much as performance. So no matter what happens on Wednesday I enjoyed watching Bayern matches this season.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat May 02, 2015 11:23 pm

rthebest wrote:Yes it was a poor game. Martinez was rusty, Bastian was terrible, Gotze missed 2 good chances, Dante well was Dante And did anybody saw Lahm on the pitch?
But at the end of the day who cares. In my opinion they played an attractive football whole season and they won the League which is the most difficult one to win. Because it requires consistency through out the season. DFB Cup and UCL is all about luck as much as performance. So no matter what happens on Wednesday I enjoyed watching Bayern matches this season.

I can accept being outplayed like we were last season in the CL semis, but what I hate is that with all this injuries the team is not even a half of his full potential. I'm completely sure that this was meant to be a beautiful season but god... how unlucky can this team be?

People is complaining because Rode didn't even make the squad... the same people that would be saying bad things about Pep if Rode had played the game and been injured in it. And trust me, I wouldn't have been surprised if that had happened :lol: :cry:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 03, 2015 12:19 am

Yes, what I find extremely disappointing is that to me it is clear that things were clicking this season before all these extreme injuries. Heck, we've been struggling with injuries all season but it was not so bad earlier on.

Hopefully, Pep's last season (on his current contract, I'm sure he'll stay) will be a bit luckier in terms of injuries. I'm sure we'll wow the world again if that happens.

But for now, let's leave everyone speechless with a third of our strength. [-o<
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sun May 03, 2015 12:33 am

YlonenXabi wrote:

I can accept being outplayed like we were last season in the CL semis, but what I hate is that with all this injuries the team is not even a half of his full potential.

When your best players arent there, the rest seems underperform.

We lost our wings (Robben and Ribery) making hard to fly forward, so we need the contribution of our midfielders and defenders to push the team forward, overcharging them in functions, so consequently exposing their back, and despite all of these, defensively the team has been playing well, the problem is on attack but is normal when your best offensive players are injured.

Right now the team have to think more than normal to execute their football, also looking for changes in the system and adapting to it in little time for execute a better football, factors that bring sometimes confution in the execution and consequently the mistakes.

It is a team sport, its tough to see you nice, when the ugly guys arent there :lol:
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby rthebest » Sun May 03, 2015 5:44 am

First half of the season we didn't have any central and defensive midfielder (thats why we got Alonso). now we don't have any attacking player. During the first half Oep often used a front 5 I wonder what he would now. I gues I went off topic.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby MUTU » Sun May 03, 2015 7:33 am

Reminder to vote in the player ratings.
Player Ratings

Currently, Dante and Weiser are tied in 1st place for MOTM.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bayernbazi » Sun May 03, 2015 8:25 am

From all the unfortunate injuries that the team suffered I find Alaba's most unnecessary. Thanks to the Austrian coaches for playing him in a useless friendly and we lost him when he was becoming our established freekick taker which would have been very useful against Barca. When I think about it :evil:
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedQueen » Sun May 03, 2015 8:58 am

nm462272 wrote: Çalhanoğlu's freekick was great, no stopping that.

That freekick goal was on the wall. Rewatch it. With all the (rightful) criticism of Götze that shouldn't be completely forgotten.

http://streamable.com/pw48

http://streamable.com/j2ni

Neuer had it covered. The wall let him down again, opening up a two yard hole to let Calhanoglu comfortably shoot right through it.

Can't defend corners, can't defend freekicks, can't score from penalties. We don't practice freekicks, we don't practice penalties and we didn't practice corners for a long time. No matter what sophisticated tactics you implement, you're gonna lose matches if you're useless at the most basic things. That's the worrying thing about this game. That goal and the other one wasn't due to injuries.
Last edited by RedQueen on Sun May 03, 2015 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga