You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-03-03] Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Bayer 04 Leverkusen will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
18%
Bayern Munich will win
82%

Total votes : 11

Re: [2012-03-03] Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:07 pm

quaazi wrote:Like 1:11 min? You mean when he made a point-blank save pretty much on the goal line?

NEUER RAUS! RAUS I SAAAAAY!

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 69956.html
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:43 pm

I can't believe it. Neuer made some world class saves before that mistake in the final minutes of the game. Blaming Neuer for the loss is the most stupid thing I've ever seen. I just can't believe it.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:47 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I can't believe it. Neuer made some world class saves before that mistake in the final minutes of the game. Blaming Neuer for the loss is the most stupid thing I've ever seen. I just can't believe it.

Had he not saved anything before the mistake, we'd have said that he was the one to blame. But given that he was so world-class before the mistake, he more than made up for his mistake. He is not to blame for the loss.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:01 pm

nobody say that he is guilty for loss, but he is guilty for first goal
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:20 pm

CroCHEF wrote:nobody say that he is guilty for loss, but he is guilty for first goal

Without any doubt. It was a silly one.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:09 am

Think of it this way - when Gomez scores a hat trick and then misses a one-on-one, noone's going to care. It's entirely the teams fault that he was left exposed again and again.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby walter » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Neuer was world class, but he is having problems with the decisions he is making when crosses are coming in, which was the same problem with Rensing. Kahn hardly had this problem because he was more of an old school goalie that would stay on the goal-line unless it was really obvious that he needed to come out. Who is our current goalie trainer? if anything, I'm gonna point in that direction.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:26 pm

walter wrote:Who is our current goalie trainer?

Toni Tapalović, he is Neuer's friend.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:29 pm

I haven't comment anything to this thread because tbh I'll still a bit devastating from the result.
The bad thing is that we played very well IMHO, especially in the first half, but we couldn't score and secure the match.

We should work with our mentality more. This was another game we lost after one great half that we couldn't score. We have seen the same behavior over and over again. I would say for away games, but I've seen this one to home games too. When we can't score in the first half we lose points. That is sure a mentality / coach / captain / tactics issue and we should work on that (or change some of these factors).

Blaming Neuer for the game has no sense. He did some world class saves and the scoreline could be much more worse without him.

P.S. Gomez should somehow regain his confidence ASAP or we are doomed...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby machkover » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:11 pm

AvatarX wrote:I haven't comment anything to this thread because tbh I'll still a bit devastating from the result.
The bad thing is that we played very well IMHO, especially in the first half, but we couldn't score and secure the match.

We should work with our mentality more. This was another game we lost after one great half that we couldn't score. We have seen the same behavior over and over again. I would say for away games, but I've seen this one to home games too. When we can't score in the first half we lose points. That is sure a mentality / coach / captain / tactics issue and we should work on that (or change some of these factors).

Blaming Neuer for the game has no sense. He did some world class saves and the scoreline could be much more worse without him.

P.S. Gomez should somehow regain his confidence ASAP or we are doomed...

Agree with everything except one point : Gomez was given more than enough chance to gain back his confidence and prove that evryone calling him GOMISS was mistaken ,but he didn't ! he should be subbed or better "lent" !! even scoring in CL won't change my opinion about him now !!
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:15 pm

machkover wrote:and prove that evryone calling him GOMISS

The more you call him GOMISS ==> GO MISS ==> GO AND MISS, the more he will miss. :P :lol:

He's top scorer in the league and has scored 50 goals in all of 2011, and you call him a negative nickname. I cannot even start to imagine what you'd call him if he scored 5 goals a season like so many of our recent-history strikers did.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby machkover » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:56 am

MUTU wrote:
machkover wrote:and prove that evryone calling him GOMISS

The more you call him GOMISS ==> GO MISS ==> GO AND MISS, the more he will miss. :P :lol:

He's top scorer in the league and has scored 50 goals in all of 2011, and you call him a negative nickname. I cannot even start to imagine what you'd call him if he scored 5 goals a season like so many of our recent-history strikers did.

world class strikers ( and definitely gomez is no exception) get better and better . unfortunately, since gomez has left Stutgart and joined bayern his level / skill dropped down astonishingly !! that's what i hate most in him ! no one can deny that he used to make wonders with stutgart . if he used to play with stutgart in the same way he does with bayrn now, d be sure that the national coach would never call for him to play for the MANSCHAFT ! would he ?? [-X . one more point: i would be pleased to see him scoring 5 winning goals that would garantee us the CL title and he shall be my LORD forever !!
p.s please tell us what to call him so that he could get back to his Stutgart level !! [-o<
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:48 am

The grass is always greener on the other side... Gomez himself said a few months ago that he is in the form of his life and he never was playing that well in his career. The statistics back him up. Maybe the difference you saw was that Gomez used to have far more space with Stuttgart as they used to operate on the counter attack.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to Bundesliga