You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-03-03] Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Bayer 04 Leverkusen will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
18%
Bayern Munich will win
82%

Total votes : 11

Re: [2012-03-03] Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:19 am

I don't know why some of you guys keep blaming our defense.

We have conceded very few goals in the last games. Problem is that we don't SCORE away from home. This reminds me of LVG last season. Players don't believe in the coach anymore and they just suck.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby johndear » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:26 am

Picture 8.gif

Dortmund vs M05
pic 91.jpg

by looking at today games....both teams have 5 Shot On Goals , Bayern players didn't have dispossessed , we even have more key passes then them

so what went wrong?????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All's Fair In LOVE and WAR
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:51 am

Everything! A complete self destruction in the second half
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:45 am

sch0ll7 wrote:Changing coach does not solve anything...

=D> =D> =D>

It is clear now that our board is arrogant and it has been mistaken for a very long time. Look at our past 3 seasons. Apart from LVG's first year, 2/3 of those were trophyless. This season has a very good chance of being trophyless too. We had Klinsmann, we had LVG, now he have Heynckes. Changing the coach can help in the short term but whoever the coach is (except for Hitzfeld of course) in the long run they have all failed. I have no doubt that the coach has part of the blame, but he is not the only one. We are always looking to stop failure in the short-term and are ignoring the long run. So bringing in a new coach might make us better, but the truth is that while I believe we will qualify against Basel, the CL would require a miracle this season, and the same thing with the BL now. The Pokal might be our only chance but remember that we are going up against the two most consistent teams in Germany this season.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:46 am

He truly had a great game yesterday. It's a shame we still lost

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:05 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:Changing coach does not solve anything...

=D> =D> =D>

It is clear now that our board is arrogant and it has been mistaken for a very long time. Look at our past 3 seasons. Apart from LVG's first year, 2/3 of those were trophyless. This season has a very good chance of being trophyless too. We had Klinsmann, we had LVG, now he have Heynckes. Changing the coach can help in the short term but whoever the coach is (except for Hitzfeld of course) in the long run they have all failed. I have no doubt that the coach has part of the blame, but he is not the only one. We are always looking to stop failure in the short-term and are ignoring the long run. So bringing in a new coach might make us better, but the truth is that while I believe we will qualify against Basel, the CL would require a miracle this season, and the same thing with the BL now. The Pokal might be our only chance but remember that we are going up against the two most consistent teams in Germany this season.

You have a point.... " We are always looking to stop failure in the short-term and are ignoring the long run.".... We need to consider our problems/failures in the long run.... But this doesn't mean we don't need to stop failure in the short term.... Now is not the time for long-term planning... Now we are in the middle of the season, and we need to bring someone, a caretaker, who can help with short-term results.... or we'll be in a bad position financially in the summer, and as a result, we can't properly strengthen the team/change the course of our destiny!

Having long-term views/solutions is a necessity... But at the moment, we have to act soon, and get the necessary short term results... JH has failed to get the team back to functioning for many times now.... I believe the players do not trust him anymore, and that only is enough for any great team to fail....

This short-term solution does not defy our need of having long-term solutions at all... On the contrary, It'll put us in a better position to do a better long-term correction in the summer...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:59 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:He truly had a great game yesterday. It's a shame we still lost

hi didnt, he is guity for first goal
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby quaazi » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:11 pm

Yes, how dare Neuer leave two opposition players unmarked in the 6-yard box. It's certainly not the defenders' job!
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:59 pm

look, he was 3-4 times jumping in nowhere like on video 1:11min

look at notes on bild (4), tz(5)...
if he was that great he will get 1 or 2
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby quaazi » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Like 1:11 min? You mean when he made a point-blank save pretty much on the goal line?

NEUER RAUS! RAUS I SAAAAAY!
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MoFattal » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:18 pm

Neuer was amazing. He made a mistake, but at least he saved our asses from a hammering. If we need to talk about mistakes, then IMO assigning JH as our coach turned out to be our biggest mistake this season :shock:
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby bayern4l » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Nerlinger concedes Bayern out of title race

Christian Nerlinger believes that Bayern Munich can forget about their title challenge for now after Saturday's defeat by Bayer Leverkusen.

The Bavarians have now failed to win any of their past three games on the road in all competitions and have fallen seven points behind leaders Borussia Dortmund in the Bundesliga standings.

And while Nerlinger feels that Bayern were unlucky to lose at the BayArena, he believes that they have some serious issues to address before they can start thinking about winning the league again and must simply focus their attention on arresting their dismal away form.

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2012/March/04/nerlinger-concedes-bayern-out-of-title-race/
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:38 pm

dambun wrote:You have a point.... " We are always looking to stop failure in the short-term and are ignoring the long run.".... We need to consider our problems/failures in the long run.... But this doesn't mean we don't need to stop failure in the short term.... Now is not the time for long-term planning... Now we are in the middle of the season, and we need to bring someone, a caretaker, who can help with short-term results.... or we'll be in a bad position financially in the summer, and as a result, we can't properly strengthen the team/change the course of our destiny!

Having long-term views/solutions is a necessity... But at the moment, we have to act soon, and get the necessary short term results... JH has failed to get the team back to functioning for many times now.... I believe the players do not trust him anymore, and that only is enough for any great team to fail....

This short-term solution does not defy our need of having long-term solutions at all... On the contrary, It'll put us in a better position to do a better long-term correction in the summer...

Heynckes problem seems to be in the dressing room. This might be fixed by changing the coach, I don't know, but we also have to consider who the candidates to replace him would be. Hate him all you want but I think that it will be hard to find someone as good as Heynckes before the season ends.

As I said a few days ago I think the only viable option at the moment is Benitez. Even more so now that our only title hopes are in knockout tournaments.

Regarding Neuer, I cannot see how you can fail to understand how many brilliant saves he made yesterday. Sure, we still lost 2-0 but that's not his fault. The entire team didn't show up for the second half! If it wasn't for Neuer we would have been out of the game much earlier. Neuer kept us in it for most of the time and if we had been lucky enough to find the net once we would probably have gone on to win it. You all know he wasn't my favourite option, but I can recognize a good performance when he puts in one. Yesterday's game was easily his best for Bayern IMO.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby michel » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:33 pm

ronnie98 wrote:Please can you tell me how is gomez a top player??? other than the 18 tap-ins and headers, how does he help the team when no tap ins are available????? just imagine if we had someone like sanchez at bayern...what a difference that would be!

A lot of those tap-ins are the result of 1- fighting for the ball and having the advantage of an inch against a defender 2- positioning, being there at the right time. That's how strikers make a living and that's how Gomez is one of the best strikers out there.

In all competitions this year, Gomez has 34 goals in 40 appearances. Not too shabby. Then, 42 in 39 appearances last season. His productivitity in the Champions League is 6 goals in 6 appearances so far. Any manager will take that unless he's told he can get Van Persie.
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Well a couple of hours ago AVB became a free man!!!
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga