You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-03-03] Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Bayer 04 Leverkusen will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
18%
Bayern Munich will win
82%

Total votes : 11

Re: [2012-03-03] Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Postby Element » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:12 pm

My signature says it all

and like i said , LvG was GREAT
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilverX » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:03 pm

The thing to do now is fire the coach. Simple as that.

I don't think that our performance was the worst of the season(Gomez is an exception, he **** sux!) but the manner in which the players and the coach responded was awful.

I would Love to see lowe coach Bayern. It would be the most ideal man to try. He could become our Alex Ferguson.

But if lowe refused. Then our dream coach Hitzfeld should be called back and stick around.

And alongside firing the coach we need to bench that sorry of a midfield player Kroos!
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:21 pm

peter wrote:
MoFattal wrote:ENOUGH HUMILIATION!!!!!!

... So we need to stop talking about the CL for now, and focus on getting through a MEDIOCRE Basel team. BL is a lost cause so let us save what we can from this season. Let's not wait till we are eliminated from CL to fire JH.

A MEDIOCRE Basel that eliminated ManU.!!! (Basel that is unbeaten for 4 months...)
This is because of arrogant statements like these that Bayern gets in trouble.
Arrogance is worse that mediocricity.
In order to win, Bayern needs to get back to basics and show some humility otherwise they wil win nothing this year.

Oh Sorry! Next week we will be playing against the ALL-CONQUERING WORLDCLASS team called Hoffenheim. They have a goal differential of -1 and they have lost more games than they won, but they are SOOOOO HARD TO BEAT. I just hope that our players hold their hands together before the game and pray for a victory against such a NON-MEDIOCRE team.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MoFattal » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Today Dortmund showed us that they deserve to be champions, because they ARE playing as champions. Injuries or not, they are always managing to get positive results regardless of their form which many times was pretty poor. If you look at their team, it is all about positive mentality and unity among the players. Hell, they are even arrogant and always attacking us via media. That is what makes them so successful.

We, on the other hand, possess a squad that on paper should defeat Dortmund 9 out of 10 times (with the 10th being a draw). But our players are too busy screwing around in the media rooms and fighting each others, while our coach believes that these things are perfectly normal and that it would be worrysome if these acts do not happen #-o We just need someone who will bring the players together and put them in one room, and then let them kick the hell out of each others until all matters are resolved, so that the next game they will go out the field as unit with only one thing on their minds: to kick the opponent's ass bad and to keep kicking it until they apologize for having the audacity to play FC Bayern Munich :twisted:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby dambun » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:46 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:
MoFattal wrote:Maybe firing the coach will not salvage our season, but wouldn't you rather fire him now than after we get eliminated from CL? I am not saying that it is a definite that will be out, but I am just pointing to the fact that if we continued this poor run of results, then the coach will definitely be sacked. For that, it is better to do it now rather than later. Let's just have the slightest spot of hope rather than NIL.

So what if we get eliminated in the CL?...do you think that some coach we hire for 2 months will do better in CL than Jupp that trains this team for the whole season?...I doubt we will get to the semis with a new coach...and I am not saying we will with Jupp.

Changing coach does not solve anything...

We will have time to think about new coach until the summer...my first [realistic target] choice is Low....or Hitzfeld [if he could :)]

If we get eliminated in the CL then all is lost... there will be no need to change the coach then....
I'm saying we should change it NOW... so that we don't get eliminated against Basel....

Take Schalke's last year's experience with Ralf Rangnick as an example... Firing a coach and bringing another could give the team a shock, which is much needed...
You can see from player's faces that the atmosphere within the team is not great... this needs to change soon....

The way things are, we are definitely destined to fail... a new coach might change that.... and that's enough for me... even a 30% chance is better than 0% that we have now....
We have not improved but even got worse for a long time now.... At first we were firing on all cylinders.... then we had some problems in attacking department.... then in the defensive department.... now the atmosphere between our players is somehow gloomy.... we have problems scoring as well as defending.... many of our players are under-performing... our team does not have any plans in attack and it's damn slow there... no chemistry in the team.... all our away matches are a nightmare.... and we are on the verge of getting eliminated by Basel in the CL.... Our next pokal game is an away game vs. BMG... and we have swapped a 3-point lead in BL with a 7-point lag in the table just in a 7-game period...

God damn it! What else do we need to see to know that it's not working for us with the coach???.... Come on!!!!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby lau03143 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:58 pm

This season promised to deliver so much, but as it has progressed it has viciously highlighted our inadequacies in lack of squad depth and our inability to change our system when not working.

Both of which the manager has to take some of the blame for as he's failed to use the squad as much as he could.

But... The seasons not dead yet, CL and Pokal still to come... The board won't get rid of Jupp just now. And besides, who is there at this moment who'll come at this stage in the season?
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby The Spyware » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:03 pm

I think Hyenckes will remain as we are still safe in the term of qualifying for the CLs

Firing coaches was always at the time there was a risk of not qualifying for the CLs , Magath , Klinsman and very very sadly Van Gaal

Also a fact that Rafinha is a disaster , I think it's a must that Lahm switch to the right and depend on Contento or Alaba as Full backs , I think this will give much more stability to our defense and then we must get a strong full back for next season , that's a must also.
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby ronnie98 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:43 pm

let me make it clear once and for all. we all can admit that Bayern is NOT at barcelona or real madrid level. Reason: some players are not of very very high calibre.
The only players who are barca-madrid level are: Neur,Boateng(needs consistency), Lahm,Shweini, Ribery and Robben. We got 6 world class players which might be enough to compete with the best but the rest of the team is below average and with the poorest bench: kroos,pranjic,breno,olic,contento,peterson.

average players:Badstuber(sometimes very solid),Gustavo,Tymo,Alaba,Kroos,Muller,Gomez
Garbage players: Rafinha and gomez when he's not scoring.
Last year we had altintop to replace robbery,now who do we have???? did we buy anyone to replace our best wingers after selling altintop??? NO
why is bayern afraid of spending??????

solution for now: 1- fire JH 2- put Jonker as coach 3- drop kroos/muller 4- try out olic/peterson 5- give the full freedom for robbery to construct the attacking tactics
solution next year: 1- sign an excellent coach 2- buy an RB 3- buy a world class striker and a CAM sell the garbage and some of the average players, probably: kroos,muller or gomez,alaba
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby srajzel » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:09 am

Only thing need to be done is to wait for come back of Bastian Schweinsteiger. BL is NOT lost, if team will desire trophy sooo much and if they will fight for it than everything is possible. And don't criticise players like Robben, Gomez, Alaba. In my opinion Luis Gustavo, Rafinha and Muller arent good for first 11. But coach is coach for a reason. He knows his job and i am positive that he knows what is doing.
Again, our team need: DESIRE and FIGHT for trophy + BASTI
srajzel
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby machkover » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:12 am

ronnie98 wrote:let me make it clear once and for all. we all can admit that Bayern is NOT at barcelona or real madrid level. Reason: some players are not of very very high calibre.
The only players who are barca-madrid level are: Neur,Boateng(needs consistency), Lahm,Shweini, Ribery and Robben. We got 6 world class players which might be enough to compete with the best but the rest of the team is below average and with the poorest bench: kroos,pranjic,breno,olic,contento,peterson.

average players:Badstuber(sometimes very solid),Gustavo,Tymo,Alaba,Kroos,Muller,Gomez
Garbage players: Rafinha and gomez when he's not scoring.
Last year we had altintop to replace robbery,now who do we have???? did we buy anyone to replace our best wingers after selling altintop??? NO
why is bayern afraid of spending??????

solution for now: 1- fire JH 2- put Jonker as coach 3- drop kroos/muller 4- try out olic/peterson 5- give the full freedom for robbery to construct the attacking tactics
solution next year: 1- sign an excellent coach 2- buy an RB 3- buy a world class striker and a CAM sell the garbage and some of the average players, probably: kroos,muller or gomez,alaba

i agree with all what you said except letting Alaba go !! [-X he is a future world class player !!i can say he has his place in a Barca and not in our present Bayern !! =D>
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby michel » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:21 am

Gomez, not a top player? Where have you been living?
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby michel » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:23 am

The problem doesn't have everything to do with the class of the players. I will soon write something about this. When those guys play together and play well, they are hard to beat. But there are cracks in the team.
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ronnie98 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:24 am

machkover wrote:i agree with all what you said except letting Alaba go !! [-X he is a future world class player !!i can say he has his place in a Barca and not in our present Bayern !! =D>

I didn't want to include alaba but today he was giving horrible passes when he went forward. In general, alaba is great for the future but not consistent, lacks maturity.
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ronnie98 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:34 am

michel wrote:Gomez, not a top player? Where have you been living?

Please can you tell me how is gomez a top player??? other than the 18 tap-ins and headers, how does he help the team when no tap ins are available????? just imagine if we had someone like sanchez at bayern...what a difference that would be!
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Dhuber24 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:43 am

ronnie98 wrote:
michel wrote:Gomez, not a top player? Where have you been living?

Please can you tell me how is gomez a top player??? other than the 18 tap-ins and headers, how does he help the team when no tap ins are available????? just imagine if we had someone like sanchez at bayern...what a difference that would be!

Gomez is a top player my friend, most of the time he is out there he is double marked and creates space for his teammates aka helping the team. Not to mention he has shown ability to score goals that are not tap ins... honestly you should have some appreciation for what he's done over the last two seasons!
Mia San Mia
Herr Huber
Dhuber24
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga