You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-11-11] Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What will be the result of this match?

Bayern win
22%
Draw
22%
Leverkusen win
56%

Total votes : 9

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:15 pm

pizzaro scores......wow.....
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:21 pm

Finally 3 points...
very pleasing to see us win...
Brazzo was MOTM for me.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:25 pm

couldn't ask for much more of a game when it comes to pushing your emotions, that last 10-15 minutes still has me rattled
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:31 pm

Yes, we won! Fourth place now.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:41 pm

dracus wrote:My predictions
Win 54%
Draw 20%
Lose 26%
If it goes wrong again then send a bag of shit to bayern HQ :D

Not bad 8)
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:44 pm

Two goals in last 7 minutes.superb
83 pizaroo
86 demichellis
30-40 or so brazzo
all unlikely scorers
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:15 pm

Instead of predicting that Bayern is going to win the match, maybe we need to say the opposite because it worked today.

It was so nice to see them take advantage of Bremen's lost. This was a perfect opportunity to close the gap and they did it. Yeah!!

What a wonderful birthday gift for Lahm. Happy Birthday Phillip!!! :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:20 pm

great :!: :D
we are 3points behind werder now :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Der Kaiserin » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:30 am

Leverkusen 2-1 Bayern <<< I think I should turn off the TV but next 7 minute I have to celebrate for this match :P

Edit : [URL=http://z08.zupload.com/download.php?file=getfile&filepath=40068][Clip video]All goal in this match
[/URL]
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:44 am

Der Kaiserin wrote:Leverkusen 2-1 Bayern <<< I think I should turn off the TV but next 7 minute I have to celebrate for this match :P

Edit : [URL=http://z08.zupload.com/download.php?file=getfile&filepath=40068][Clip video]All goal in this match
[/URL]

thankk you ! =)
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:04 am

Even though Bayern won they are now 4 points behind the leaders, Stuttgart.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby DemmahoM » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:23 pm

Awesome awesome game..

Bayern showed so much character in coming back from this defeat..

Really have to hand it to the boys!
DemmahoM
Hey, I'm new here!

Previous

Return to Bundesliga