You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-02-17] Alemannia Aachen vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win the match between Alemannia and Bayern?

A) Bayern will win
64%
B) Draw.
18%
C) Alemannia will win.
18%

Total votes : 11

[2007-02-17] Alemannia Aachen vs Bayern Munich

Postby tracylynn » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:49 pm

I think this is going to be a good game. Also, I think that Marius Ebbers and Jan Schlaudraff (I think) will miss this game due to getting into an auto accident. Ebbers was driving Schlaudraff's Porsche and crashed it and he was over the alcohol limit by a small fraction. I don't know why he was driving Schlaudraff's Porsche unless Jan was under the influenced of alcohol.

Anyway, this game should be good and if both Marius and Jan are suspended for this game then Bayern should have an advantage.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:06 am

Eeeh its going to be a tough game ...i reckon Bayern will win or a draw.
Maybe a close win..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:53 am

Bayern will win this match. It will be tough, considering the last trip to Aachen, but that result makes me more confident that Bayern will come out ready to battle. Ebbers and Schlaudraff missing is definately a plus. Schweini will be back which is great, not sure who he should replace from the last game. Ottl? No matter what, Bayern's gonna be on top after the end of 90 minutes.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:55 am

Eh, our bogey team is back for more. They have our number, but I say Bayern will edge this one.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:41 pm

Ebbers is suspended, Schlaudraff is not.. so hopefully we get a good game and see our team shine once more :) would be a good preparation for the CL match of next week

Predicted score= 2-3
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:58 pm

fa wrote:Ebbers is suspended, Schlaudraff is not.. so hopefully we get a good game and see our team shine once more :) would be a good preparation for the CL match of next week

Predicted score= 2-3

Yes, Schlaudraff will not be suspended. When I made my original post they were saying that he was going to be suspended and that is why I said "I think" in parenthesis because I really wasn't sure. I'm not sure if the reporter really knew he would or not. Anyway, today they finally said that Jan would only receive a fine while Ebbers would be suspended, fine, and lose his license.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:37 pm

I vote for a draw. It will be a very tough match because not only are we away, but Aachen tore us apart last time.

That's very dumb what happened to those 2 football players.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:23 pm

Mirage wrote:That's very dumb what happened to those 2 football players.

Jan actually played it smart by giving his keys to someone else. Unfortunately, he gave them to Ebbers either because he thought he hadn't had a drink or that he thought he hadn't drunk a lot. Ebbers said the alcohol must have been from the night before :roll: but he was barely over the limit. No matter what if you're over the limit then you're over the limit.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:27 pm

I just found out that this game will not be shown on GOLTV. Bummer!!! Now, I'm going to have to find a way to watch it. What source do you guys use to watch Bayern's games?

Oh, the good news is that the game against Real Madrid will be on TV.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:30 am

I'll let you know on the day...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:36 pm

Hi,

Apparently there will be both audio and video feeds LIVE on http://www.bwin.com. Go there, create a login, and go to their L!VE betting section. The Bayern match should show up on the left sidebar when the match is getting close (2 hours' time). If you click on it, you should be able to launch audio and video. I haven't tested it out so I don't know how it works exactly. If anyone manages, please let us know how it goes so that we'll have better instructions.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:50 pm

My prediction: Alemannia Aachen 1-3 Bayern Munich
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:03 pm

MUTU wrote:Hi,

Apparently there will be both audio and video feeds LIVE on http://www.bwin.com. Go there, create a login, and go to their L!VE betting section. The Bayern match should show up on the left sidebar when the match is getting close (2 hours' time). If you click on it, you should be able to launch audio and video. I haven't tested it out so I don't know how it works exactly. If anyone manages, please let us know how it goes so that we'll have better instructions.

got it fellas. do like Mutu says and you will find yourself watching and listening to Bayern.
Though bayern is still not on...Arsenal is and they have a commentary on there, i checked it and it works.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:22 pm

Yes, the video feed is on. Go to https://www.bwin.com/livebets.aspx and on the left sidebar choose 'Alemannia Aachen - Bayern Munich'. There is a play button to launch the video.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBinNYC » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:30 pm

So bwin doesn't allow US residents to register. :evil: Anyone know if I could get in legal trouble for putting in a fake address?
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Next

Return to Bundesliga