You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-02-17] Alemannia Aachen vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win the match between Alemannia and Bayern?

A) Bayern will win
64%
B) Draw.
18%
C) Alemannia will win.
18%

Total votes : 11

Postby Mirage » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:26 pm

To be honest, I thought we didn't play so bad, it could've been a lot worse. We're down on our luck right now. It was good to see Kahn yelling at the defense, but I don't think Van Buyten much liked been manhandled by him.
I think it will only get better. I liked how Schlaudraff played (sp?)...looking forward to him next season.
Anyways, we can take comfort in the fact Real Madrid have problems too right now.
Hitzfeld can save us :D
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:23 pm

Paddy wrote:If a fan can´t feel angry at the team then I dunno...

A fan can be upset with the team, no one is saying that. However, and I will say that I see this on so many boards, that some comments that folks make really do make it seem like some only cheer Bayern on is when Bayern wins. When there's a lot of belittling and other comments it is hard to see someone as a fan who sticks by them through thick and thin.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:37 am

tracylynn wrote:
Paddy wrote:If a fan can´t feel angry at the team then I dunno...

A fan can be upset with the team, no one is saying that. However, and I will say that I see this on so many boards, that some comments that folks make really do make it seem like some only cheer Bayern on is when Bayern wins. When there's a lot of belittling and other comments it is hard to see someone as a fan who sticks by them through thick and thin.

I don´t like them right now, cause they seem to have a lack od passion. When Kahn leaves ...
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby yoanna » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:31 pm

missed the game, therefore can not comment on their 'displays' on the pitch, but i've read in today's newspaper what Ottmar had to say. he's not in high spirits, or at least seems not to be. :(
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:20 pm

I just saw the gaol that Aachen scored and I have to say that it was pathetic :roll:
FC Bajern

Previous

Return to Bundesliga