You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-02-17] Alemannia Aachen vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win the match between Alemannia and Bayern?

A) Bayern will win
64%
B) Draw.
18%
C) Alemannia will win.
18%

Total votes : 11

/

Postby Walls » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:58 pm

FCBinNYC wrote:So bwin doesn't allow US residents to register. :evil: Anyone know if I could get in legal trouble for putting in a fake address?

i registered dude....United states virgin islands..
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:24 pm

so..
FT: Alemannia Aachen 1 - 0 Bayern
](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Walls » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:26 pm

supr4king wrote:so..
FT: Alemannia Aachen 1 - 0 Bayern
](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

this is ******** man..what the hell??
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:53 pm

Well done boys! Keep it going! Make us proud !
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Walls » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:55 pm

Paddy wrote:Well done boys! Keep it going! Make us proud !

lool
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Re: .

Postby Paddy » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:58 pm

Walls wrote:

lool

Yeah well ...I´m not allow to say what I want to say so I´m just going to lie. :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: .

Postby Walls » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:06 pm

Paddy wrote:
Walls wrote:

lool

Yeah well ...I´m not allow to say what I want to say so I´m just going to lie. :lol:

hahahaha i was gona express my feelings too but the admins wont like it lol
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby diegis » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:06 pm

Maybe next year Bayern will win UEFA Cup :D
And if they will play against a romanian team i can see them live (hope so) :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Paddy » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:09 pm

Wow.... now that I think of it...I hope they play in Uefa cup and get elimaenated by a Slovenian club. :lol: Tho I wouldn´t go see the match because they ....

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:12 pm

Paddy wrote:Wow.... now that I think of it...I hope they play in Uefa cup and get elimaenated by a Slovenian club. :lol: Tho I wouldn´t go see the match because they ....

:twisted: :twisted:
i will support my local team if they will play against Bayern, but i wont jeer Bayern
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:17 pm

daaamn not again. I knew something was wrong and thats why i left the game for my bed :lol: . Anyway something with the squad was wrong. Hope we at least play in the Uefa and win it .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Walls » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:19 pm

Coming 3rd this season will feel like winning the league lol thats how f**** our season has been lmao.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:40 pm

I didn't get to see the match due to the fact that I slept in today so I can not comment on how they played. I will say that it is sad to know that they lost but I still and will always cheer Bayern on. I have faith.

In sports, teams, no matter how successful they are, have a tendency to go through some tough times and this is Bayern's time. Not every team can will every year or every title. It's just not possible. If that is what a person wants then hopefully they can find a team that can live up to their expectations.

This season has really made me contemplate about the team and it's fans. I wonder how many "fans" will still cheer Bayern on when Kahn retires? I think not too many. I also wonder when Bayern starts winning again how many "fans" are going to start cheering Bayern on? Probably a lot.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby SNAKE » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:09 am

This is pathetic. Not even Hitzfeld can help us now.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:19 am

tracylynn wrote:I didn't get to see the match due to the fact that I slept in today so I can not comment on how they played. I will say that it is sad to know that they lost but I still and will always cheer Bayern on. I have faith.

In sports, teams, no matter how successful they are, have a tendency to go through some tough times and this is Bayern's time. Not every team can will every year or every title. It's just not possible. If that is what a person wants then hopefully they can find a team that can live up to their expectations.

This season has really made me contemplate about the team and it's fans. I wonder how many "fans" will still cheer Bayern on when Kahn retires? I think not too many. I also wonder when Bayern starts winning again how many "fans" are going to start cheering Bayern on? Probably a lot.

If a fan can´t feel angry at the team then I dunno...

Paddy
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga