You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2017/2018 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2017/2018 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:03 pm

RedQueen wrote:#12, you're completely overreacting as usual. You're acting like Dortmund are sure to continue the season in that fashion and win like every game. When has that ever happened? That didn't even happen under Tuchel in his first season there. Has Bosz turned into a super-coach over night all of a sudden?

Their squad isn't better. All Bayern needs to turn the tide is a winger and of course a new coach.

We haven't gotten a proper winger in three years of summer transfer windows now, what makes you think we will this winter, when the market's empty and we're even more desperate?

And what makes YOU think we'll win all the games? Neither have we done that... We're trailing five... They don't need to win all games... They can even slip in Munich and still have a comfortable lead - and the first game is in Dortmund...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Manchu » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:07 pm

Manchu
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby RedQueen » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:08 pm

We don't need to win all games. We need to win two more than Dortmund. Which isn't all that impossible as you paint it given how inconsistent Dortmund usually is. They won by pure dumb luck against Augsburg and couldn't win against a 10 men Freiburg. Stop painting them as some kind of German Real Madrid in top form. You know how they fared in Champions League.

What makes me think we'll move for a winger in the winter break? Ribery's latest injury.

We need a decent coach on the bench. Tuchel has managed to turn a Dortmund team Klopp left in ruins into a title challenging side within weeks. There's no reason to assume he can't fix this Bayern team.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:48 pm

RedQueen wrote:We don't need to win all games. We need to win two more than Dortmund. Which isn't all that impossible as you paint it given how inconsistent Dortmund usually is. They won by pure dumb luck against Augsburg and couldn't win against a 10 men Freiburg. Stop painting them as some kind of German Real Madrid in top form. You know how they fared in Champions League.

What makes me think we'll move for a winger in the winter break? Ribery's latest injury.

We need a decent coach on the bench. Tuchel has managed to turn a Dortmund team Klopp left in ruins into a title challenging side within weeks. There's no reason to assume he can't fix this Bayern team.

Injured or not, there's nothing in the market - let alone with what Uli usually coughs up... Maybe we can get Diekmaier...

And the teams winning these dumb luck matches usually become champion... (Also: not like we won convincingly any of our 4 games except Mainz...)
But we'll talk at the end of the season - or Winterpause, will be enough...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:25 pm

So Köln lose again, 1 point now out of eight games. Stöger the next to get the sack?
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:35 am

RedQueen wrote:So Köln lose again, 1 point now out of eight games. Stöger the next to get the sack?
Labbadia and Veh will soon receive a phone call... or it is still early for them? :lol:

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:37 pm

50th minute
Dortmund 1-3 Leipzig
Dortmund playing with 10 man now
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:53 pm

Element wrote:50th minute
Dortmund 1-3 Leipzig
Dortmund playing with 10 man now

It's 2-3 now and both are a man down.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:56 pm

A little bit more effort and Leipzig should forfeit the match and hand a win to Dortmund. 2 stupid decisions by their players resulted in being 2 goals and a man up to 1 goal up and no player advantage.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:20 pm

OMG. Another stupid mistake by a Leipzig defender thst almost resulted in a goal.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:23 pm

Somehow they managed to hold on :D
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby Element » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:26 pm

Full Time: BVB Dortmund 2-3 RB Leipzig
MaCk0y wrote:A little bit more effort and Leipzig should forfeit the match and hand a win to Dortmund. 2 stupid decisions by their players resulted in being 2 goals and a man up to 1 goal up and no player advantage.

MaCk0y wrote:Somehow they managed to hold in

They messed up pretty bad, pretty pretty bad. But in the end, they got 3 points from the Signal Iduna park. Much better than playing great but losing in the end.
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby RedQueen » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:48 pm

The one who messed up was Hasenhüttl. Playing Ilsanker with that broken toe was a mistake. A shed load of defensive mistakes; cost them one goal and could have cost them another, plus the red. With Orban in his place, or maybe even Konate, they would have won that easily.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:55 pm

Why the hell is Orban on the bench then? He's the club captain and recently got an extension, yet I've seen him on the bench I think for more games than I would have expected.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby RedQueen » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:02 pm

Hasenhüttl said he started Ilsanker because he's faster, but that's only true for a healthy Ilsanker. Ilsanker probably insisted he's fully fit and can play, no problem. :roll: Didn't trust Konate I guess because so far he's only played a halftime of Bundesliga football. But I think he would have done just as well as that.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga