You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2016/2017 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.
 

Re: 2016/2017 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby pyrasur » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:33 pm

I never appreciated the dedication until now.. :/
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
User avatar
pyrasur
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3894
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 am
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2225 times
Been thanked: 1822 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: 2016/2017 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby Coman » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:42 pm

Like I'm thinking it is a forum where there are clan. Pro Thiago clan.

You have to respect someone who say Thiago is the best midfielder in Bayern history and he is better than Müller but you have to ask a ban for someone saying Thiago is overrated and inconstent.

It's funny.
Last edited by Coman on Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Tolisso) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

For boring football : 4-3-3
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 3745
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
Location: Rosa
National Flag:
France
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 1402 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/2017 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby Coman » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:44 pm

It's my opinion. You have to respect other opinion.

via Tapatalk
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Tolisso) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

For boring football : 4-3-3
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 3745
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
Location: Rosa
National Flag:
France
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 1402 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/2017 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby tflags » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:47 pm

I'm doing a Lecano hairdo today. TODAY!
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8763
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 788 times
Been thanked: 2776 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2016/2017 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:49 pm

Gomez scores his first goal for Wolfsburg.
Meanwhile this matchday is a complete mess :lol:
User avatar
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:14 am
Has thanked: 599 times
Been thanked: 727 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/2017 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:51 pm

Dortmund's defense is pathetic. Should have gotten another *really* quality CB. Mustafi or Süle or Tah or someone like that. Don't know why they still have that Korean LB who sucks either.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5362
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2278 times
Been thanked: 2191 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/2017 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:51 pm

@bundesligatable
Weiser with an assist ... he is having a very good season yet again. As I said last season we made a big mistake letting him go.
I have been a fanboy of his since 2011 during the U17 WC in Mexico

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 25247
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21173 times
Been thanked: 5947 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/2017 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:53 pm

ramsej84 wrote: @bundesligatable
Weiser with an assist ... he is having a very good season yet again. As I said last season we made a big mistake letting him go.
I have been a fanboy of his since 2011 during the U17 WC in Mexico

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

we can always get him back once he's developed into a great player in Hertha :wink:
User avatar
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:14 am
Has thanked: 599 times
Been thanked: 727 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/2017 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby Coman » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:54 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Dortmund's defense is pathetic. Should have gotten another *really* quality CB. Mustafi or Süle or Tah or someone like that. Don't know why they still have that Korean LB who sucks either.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Schmelzer and Guerreiro are injured.

It would be the same for us if Neuer and Ulreich were injured... Would you asking why we have only Starke as 3rd keeper ?

They arent lucky their two LB are injured thats all..

via Tapatalk
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Tolisso) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

For boring football : 4-3-3
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 3745
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
Location: Rosa
National Flag:
France
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 1402 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/2017 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:56 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:
ramsej84 wrote: @bundesligatable
Weiser with an assist ... he is having a very good season yet again. As I said last season we made a big mistake letting him go.
I have been a fanboy of his since 2011 during the U17 WC in Mexico

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

we can always get him back once he's developed into a great player in Hertha :wink:

And what makes you so sure that he would want to return? OK there is a predecedence called Mats Hummels but still there are no guarantees

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 25247
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21173 times
Been thanked: 5947 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/2017 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:56 pm

Coman wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Dortmund's defense is pathetic. Should have gotten another *really* quality CB. Mustafi or Süle or Tah or someone like that. Don't know why they still have that Korean LB who sucks either.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Schmelzer and Guerreiro are injured.

It would be the same for us if Neuer and Ulreich were injured... Would you asking why we have only Starke as 3rd keeper ?

They arent lucky their two LB are injured thats all..

via Tapatalk

Well if they had another CB they could do something like a 3-men defense. Park is just unacceptably bad for a player of a team who claims to compete with us.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5362
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2278 times
Been thanked: 2191 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/2017 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby Coman » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:57 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Coman wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Dortmund's defense is pathetic. Should have gotten another *really* quality CB. Mustafi or Süle or Tah or someone like that. Don't know why they still have that Korean LB who sucks either.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Schmelzer and Guerreiro are injured.

It would be the same for us if Neuer and Ulreich were injured... Would you asking why we have only Starke as 3rd keeper ?

They arent lucky their two LB are injured thats all..

via Tapatalk

Well if they had another CB they could do something like a 3-men defense. Park is just unacceptably bad for a player of a team who claims to compete with us.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

True... But if seems Tuchel rather 3-5-2 with FB than Wingers

via Tapatalk
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Tolisso) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

For boring football : 4-3-3
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 3745
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
Location: Rosa
National Flag:
France
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 1402 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/2017 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:00 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
SrLuisGuilherme wrote:
ramsej84 wrote: @bundesligatable
Weiser with an assist ... he is having a very good season yet again. As I said last season we made a big mistake letting him go.
I have been a fanboy of his since 2011 during the U17 WC in Mexico

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

we can always get him back once he's developed into a great player in Hertha :wink:

And what makes you so sure that he would want to return? OK there is a predecedence called Mats Hummels but still there are no guarantees

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

True, there aren't.. but if he's guaranteed playing time, I don't know why he wouldn't come. Specially because he's got some good friends at Bayern still
User avatar
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:14 am
Has thanked: 599 times
Been thanked: 727 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/2017 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Coman wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
Coman wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"]Dortmund's defense is pathetic. Should have gotten another *really* quality CB. Mustafi or Süle or Tah or someone like that. Don't know why they still have that Korean LB who sucks either.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Schmelzer and Guerreiro are injured.

It would be the same for us if Neuer and Ulreich were injured... Would you asking why we have only Starke as 3rd keeper ?

They arent lucky their two LB are injured thats all..

via Tapatalk

Well if they had another CB they could do something like a 3-men defense. Park is just unacceptably bad for a player of a team who claims to compete with us.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

True... But if seems Tuchel rather 3-5-2 with FB than Wingers

via Tapatalk[/quote]
My point is that Park shouldn't play for them no matter what. He's probably the worst Leftback I remember watching. Btw, they just put Passlack in, which proves that they did have an option, Tuchel just chose to play Park (and Weidenfeller, who has also been sh!t since 2013).

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5362
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2278 times
Been thanked: 2191 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/2017 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby Coman » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:04 pm

I forgot Passlack. You are right.

Well it's Tuchel choice. I won't complain about it hahahaha

via Tapatalk
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Tolisso) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

For boring football : 4-3-3
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 3745
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
Location: Rosa
National Flag:
France
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 1402 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests