You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2014/2015 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2014/2015 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby ottackon » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:31 am

Bayern's situation is a bit different because unlike Chelsea or Juve, we don't have true rivals in the league.
Personnaly, I enjoy less and less watching the Bundesliga when you know by winter, that we'll be champions. Next season will be no different I'm afraid.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

2014/2015 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:57 am

ottackon wrote:Bayern's situation is a bit different because unlike Chelsea or Juve, we don't have true rivals in the league.
Personnaly, I enjoy less and less watching the Bundesliga when you know by winter, that we'll be champions. Next season will be no different I'm afraid.

European football has always seemed to prefer the points system over the playoff system when it comes to league matches. Until the old wigs retire or someone really pushes for it I don't think think the format will change. At the moment I don't think the DFB have any thoughts on it, the first I heard of it was from the BPL with the American owners "supposedly" wanting to change the points system to a playoff one but some coaches openly spoke out against it like Arsene Wenger.

Bayern has won the league 25times and the DFB have yet to speak out about changing the format so I doubt a change like that will happen any time soon in my opinion.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nm462272 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:36 am

Terrible idea. If people want to watch a playoff, they can watch the MLS. It's up to the teams to make the league more competitive. There is more than one team in the BL who have the money to make a push for the BL title, but f*** it up every year due to poor management. Maybe another way to make sure the league is competitive is to have competent management?
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:09 pm

Wolfsburg and Dortmund could (and probably will) challenge for the title next season. Schalke has one of the best academies out there and could do so too (but inexplicably they keep hiring bad coaches...). Leverkusen could maybe make a push too (but they are Neverkusen). Shame they lost Drmic, I really like that guy.
PunkCapitalist

Postby albanian7 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:32 pm

ottackon wrote:Bayern's situation is a bit different because unlike Chelsea or Juve, we don't have true rivals in the league.

Chelsea had a true rival this season? NO. They topped the table from matchday one and everyone new they will win the Premier League from matchday one.
Not to mention Serie A. Juventus is like 50 levels above Roma/Lazio/not to mention the rest.
In BuLi, Bayern lost against Wolfsburg, BMG, Bayer and draw with Schalke/BVB (then lost on penalties). That won't happen in Serie A for the next - what, 5 seasons?
We played against top GK, against teams with players like KdB, Reus, Gundogan, Hummels, Draxler, Vierinha, Rodriguez, Jantschke, Xhaka, Herrman, Meier, etc etc. Serie's A top scorer is Luca Toni. Enough said.
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:08 pm

Tomorrow Bayern will start with the likes of Robben, Alaba, Martínez, Alonso, Lahm and Thiago.
The national players will start on the 11th of July.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bundesliga