You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-02-02] 1. FSV Mainz 05 vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:30 pm

1. FSV Mainz 05 will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
89%

Total votes : 19

Re: [2013-02-02] 1. FSV Mainz 05 vs Bayern Munich

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:51 pm

If Robben is not ready to sit on the bench, then he must leave. Want your spot back? FIGHT FOR IT, EARN IT and stop acting like a diva.
Oh, and the 'fighting spot' thing goes for Gomez too. Sorry Mario but Mandzu is a beast right now (top scorer in BL).

One of the things we complained about last season was the lack of competition some of our players had, so then, they lacked motivation and attitude on the matches, 'cause no matter what happened they still got the spot. Now you have to give your 100% to play, if someone is not ready to do that, then kiss him goodbye.
Anyway, nice win, hoping for a draw tomorrow.
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby MoFattal » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Zer0 Bayern wrote:hoping for a draw tomorrow.

I'd prefer a Leverkusen win, but a draw would be good too.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Jorge » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Lancashire wrote:I have no idea why Robben stormed off like that at the end of the game but i think there's more to this and his recent actions than first thought.

Because he is Arjen Robben: the superstar. Or maybe he was running straight to the Allainz Arena to celebrate in front of that crowd that "cheers for him the loudest, that loves him".

There must be something wrong with Gomez and Gus then staying on the pitch, greeting their team mates, the opponents and going to pay tribute to the Bayern fan section that travelled to Mainz.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby michel » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:10 pm

It took only two games and a half for FC Bayern to return to league-leading play, but it has happened. The boys woke up late against Mainz, beating them 3:0 after facing a stern challenge. More in my match recap.
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nur4bayern » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:20 pm

A well orchestrated win for Bayern. Even against a fiesty Mainz squad Bayern were composed and controlled the match play. Great goals all around and excellent passing. Nice to see Alaba and Lahm get assists today, we need more of that.

As for Robben, I noticed it immediately and had to rewind my DVR to see who it was. I wasn't too surprised, quite frankly. I'm sure it will be handled quickly by Bayern management. He'd better get used to sitting on the bench. He's a little b*tch that needs to get b*tch slapped.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MoFattal » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:22 pm

As long as we aren't allowing opponents a sniff at goal, I don't really care who starts up front.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Lancashire » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Jorge wrote:
Lancashire wrote:I have no idea why Robben stormed off like that at the end of the game but i think there's more to this and his recent actions than first thought.

Because he is Arjen Robben: the superstar. Or maybe he was running straight to the Allainz Arena to celebrate in front of that crowd that "cheers for him the loudest, that loves him".

There must be something wrong with Gomez and Gus then staying on the pitch, greeting their team mates, the opponents and going to pay tribute to the Bayern fan section that travelled to Mainz.

I get the feeling that this could be the beginning of the end for Robben at Bayern you carnt be allowed to act is such a disrespectful manner to the club, management and the loyal away fans like he did.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lancashire
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MoFattal » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:29 pm

I don't think we need to rush into judgments. Maybe all it takes to put things back on track is a talk with a senior personality (Jupp, Sammer, etc.). I have the feeling that didn't happen over the past week. Again, don't take me as trying to justify his actions, as they are in any case wrong.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Jorge » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:31 pm

nur4bayern wrote:He'd better get used to sitting on the bench. He's a little b*tch that needs to get b*tch slapped.

The funny thing is that his buddy Sneijder after hearing all the booeing directed towards Robben at the Allianz Arena last summer (some call it cheers :? ) tried to lure him to Milan and spoke endlessly about how good and professional Inter was. A few months later Inter imposed a pay cut to Sneijder forcing him out of the club.

Luckly for Robben: Bayern is a truly proffessional organization and I hope one more time he settles and accepts his role in the squad.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby walter » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:33 pm

3:0... This was a good game! It's nice to be back! Gruß

Robben's official facebook
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby appudds » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Probably Robben needed to pee.
Come on guys. Lets not make this a big deal :P
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MoFattal » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:55 pm

walter wrote:
3:0... This was a good game! It's nice to be back! Gruß

Robben's official facebook

And that's why rushing into judgments is really unfair.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:03 pm

Back to the game, D-Wall had one (or a couple) amazing play, which was later interlinked with the impressive Martinez. It would be amazing to have a footage of this. That move is equivalent to a complete Borusse compilation by itself ;)
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby walter » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:17 pm

he just rushed to his phone to post on FB! :mrgreen:
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby MoFattal » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:19 pm

:lol: See! He was desperate to show us that he's completely comfortable with the situation.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga