You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-12-16] 1. FSV Mainz 05 vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win between Bayern and Mainz?

A) Bayern will win
85%
B) It will end in a draw
No votes
C) Mainz will win
15%

Total votes : 13

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:01 pm

I was just going to type 0-3 but they just scored the 4th one. Yeaaaahh baby that's what I'm talking about strikers are doing their job. I'm not watching the game so does anybody knows how Schweinsteiger scored? I guess from 30 yards away? :lol:
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:51 pm

Finally! We scored more than 2 goals. :D I was hoping Podolski would score when he came on but that didn't happen. Now, let's hope they can continue with this feat in the next game against Alemania.

As for my thoughts on the game, well, GOLTV is not airing the game until 6 o'clock. They decided to air the Cottbus/Stuttgart game instead and that game was boring. BTW...that game ended in a draw. Yeah!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:29 am

Well, I finally was able to watch the game and I would say that, overall, they played well. Granted, they played Mainz but it was nice to see them play more effectively.

As for Salihamidzic's goal...Wow! That was a great header especially since you could hear it. When he hit the ball with his head, it was so loud that it sounded like the ball had popped. He really made sure that ball was going in the net.

As for Pizarro's....well, I know not to mess with his hair. When he scored his goal and the team gathered around him to celebrate, Van Buyten put his hand on Pizarro's head and was rubbing his hand through Pizarro's hair therefore getting it loose from his ponytail. Pizarro laughed and he tried to get away but Sagnol and Schweinsteiger were after him and they also trying to mess up his hair. It was soooo funny. Besides the fact that Pizarro doesn't want anyone to mess with his hair, that moment showed the relief on the guys faces that they finally scored more than 2 goals. It was a great moment to see.

As for Schweinsteiger...well, he should be called "The Missile" because he just fires away.

As for Makaay....there was no doubt that he was going to score. He was going for it so many times and it finally went it. He did a good job.

There really is nothing else to add because they really didn't play bad at all. Granted, the game was against Mainz but at least they showed more heart in this game compare to the others.

BTW...I heard that they have forced YouTube to remove all Bundesliga videos. Hopefully, there's a way that everyone can see the highlights of the game.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby draconaut » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:31 am

Do u think Schweini is the man of the match?Two assists and a goal! :D
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:49 am

draconaut wrote:Do u think Schweini is the man of the match?Two assists and a goal! :D

He could be the man of the match. I would rather say that all the men deserve that title because they all did a good job.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Der Kaiserin » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:17 am

tracylynn wrote:
draconaut wrote:Do u think Schweini is the man of the match?Two assists and a goal! :D

He could be the man of the match. I would rather say that all the men deserve that title because they all did a good job.

Yes I think it too but I don't have many comment because I sse this match in second half time

but....

this is nice endding of first haft season
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:19 pm

the highlights of the game... I was wondering does anybody know why there is no more videos at the match highlights section

*Edit---Please don't post youtube links.
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:46 pm

Bayern Munich has threatened legal action because they do not want the highlights of their games on YouTube, or any other service for that matter, when they offer the same service, though not for free, on FCB.tv. Mark is respecting their wishes that's why there are no more videos in that section.

From what I've heard, the Bundesliga is getting involved and are asking for that all Bundesliga videos be removed.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby bm72 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:26 am

that was cool, really cool :lol: I was expecting a tough match, but nooooh, it was more or less a walk in the park for Bayern !!!

HAIL BAYERN MUNCHEN !!!!!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Sabik » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:54 pm

the game against mainz was very great and successful.it was good to see,that bayern played them against the wall ^^
bayern was able to hold the control about the game and to use its advantage.

it was very good to finish the first leg with such a demonstrative victory
Sabik
Getting the hang of it

Previous

Return to Bundesliga