You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-11-17] 1. FC Nürnberg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:30 pm

1. FC Nürnberg will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
14%
Bayern Munich will win
86%

Total votes : 14

Re: [2012-11-17] 1. FC Nürnberg vs Bayern Munich

Postby StrikingMidfield » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:09 am

Mistakes cost games, which happened today. Disappointing that we couldn't get all 3 points, but still that's one point closer to getting the title back where it belongs :mrgreen:
Honestly wasn't a terrible performance by us, just a few dumb mistakes cost us 2 points, but the seasons still young and hopefully this won't come back to hurt us.
StrikingMidfield
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby smaw2010 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:15 am

michel wrote:
smaw2010 wrote:The moment I received the news that Manuel Grafe was going to referee this game, I already had a bad feeling about this. I have seen him referee Bayern a couple of times and we have never been successful, most of them are draws and if we win it's a narrow win.

In all fairness, he red-carded Gebhart and warned coach Dieter Hecking. Had he been anti-Bayern, he wouldn't have done any of that.

This draw is FCB's own fault.

I agree that mostly is FCB's own fault. But look, in the ending minutes, one of the FCN's CB bumped into Martinez and the ref called a foul on Martinez. Also, once, Frantz made a dirty back tackle on Schweini which should have been a red card and the ref only gave him a yellow.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:48 am

michel wrote:
smaw2010 wrote:The moment I received the news that Manuel Grafe was going to referee this game, I already had a bad feeling about this. I have seen him referee Bayern a couple of times and we have never been successful, most of them are draws and if we win it's a narrow win.

In all fairness, he red-carded Gebhart and warned coach Dieter Hecking. Had he been anti-Bayern, he wouldn't have done any of that.

This draw is FCB's own fault.

That is 100% true.

The referee had a pretty fair game if you ask me. Ok, he did make a few wrong calls, but all refs do that. And on a couple of occasions, I think our own players deserved a yellow. However, that shouldn't hide the fact that we are recently making some really stupid and unnecessary fouls, many of those in the opponents' areas. That should stop, especially in CL games where key players can miss critical matches because of bookings.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:49 am

quaazi wrote:One more thing - was this more like the BATE game or the Leverkusen game?

I'd say it was like the Hoffenheim stalemate of last year, but with 2 goals popping up unexpectedly.
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby SouthernStar » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:49 am

This was the first time I fell asleep on a Bayern match #-o, I feel like there was no direction whatsover with the game. Tymo and Rafinha weren't taking the chance to justify why they should be given playing time :roll:

I feel that Nurnberg tried their best to time-waste after their goal, does anyone feel that way?
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby smaw2010 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:57 am

SouthernStar wrote:This was the first time I fell asleep on a Bayern match #-o, I feel like there was no direction whatsover with the game. Tymo and Rafinha weren't taking the chance to justify why they should be given playing time :roll:

I feel that Nurnberg tried their best to time-waste after their goal, does anyone feel that way?

Yea, they time wasted. Maybe if Chandler and Frantz haven't stopped our counter plays, we would have scored. And all of their players were in their own box starting the 80th minute
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:42 pm

I didn't see much time-wasting after they equalized to be honest. On the contrary, they attacked more trying to take advantage of our nap and score the winner. After the 80th minute, it was pretty understandable that they pack it up at the back, because they just had a player sent off.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:01 pm

I think Tymo should have been taken off at HT and Kroos should have been taken off for Pizarro...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:28 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby michel » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:01 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I think Tymo should have been taken off at HT and Kroos should have been taken off for Pizarro...

I agree with more aggressive subs earlier.

On the other hand, Tymo did get a few things right. He led both teams with interceptions, and we know that ball-winning counts in football. So, he did not look impressive but he still accomplished something out there.
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Yeah to be honest I was kinda pleased with Tymo at half time
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Tymo was also responsible for the goal, he found Kroos running at the edge of the penalty box. But I can't say I am happy with his defensive work, actually - he committed 4 pretty bad fouls in the first half that I can remember, and he was very lucky to not have a yellow under his belt earlier.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby kod2600 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:24 pm

I'm still trying to figure out why he didn't start with Lahm, I understand this rotating thing, but this is LAHM...LAHM!
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:59 pm

That did surprise me but it shows how Bayern need to start lookin for a decent RB replacement for Lahm and Rafihna is not the guy. I like to think Lahm can play all 34 Buli games and UCL games with no problem but i kno its not true. He is nearing his 30s and Bayern cant ask that of him forever.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:10 pm

I don't remember ever seeing Lahm coming on as a substitute. It was weird. And was it necessary for Schweini to give him the armband? He looked annoyed when he gave it to Rafinha.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga