You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-11-17] 1. FC Nürnberg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:30 pm

1. FC Nürnberg will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
14%
Bayern Munich will win
86%

Total votes : 14

Re: [2012-11-17] 1. FC Nürnberg vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Guys, is it just me? What does this salute look like to you? :?

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:39 pm

It's just you. Mario did a regular military hand salute.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby rotweiss » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:06 am

Bayern got very little out of either wing in this game and our dependancy on wing play to create shots for the offense is what comes back to haunt us at times. :(
rotweiss
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:14 am

Especially when your AM(Kroos) isnt quick enough to help you out.....:P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby dambun » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:48 am

Some points...

1. I was always bitching that JH does not give our reserve players chances to start against lesser BL sides... well... he did that against Nuernbeg... Bravo to him... And I know doing so is not without risking some points... that's a cost we should be willing to pay from time to time, in order to have a better long-term success....

2. Having said that. I'm annoyed that he didn't gave Alaba the chance to rest... the kid has played every 3 days since coming back from his injury... and he looks really really really un-fresh! I wanted JH to rest him and give Contento a chance against Nuernberg... Because it will be hard to trust Contento in more important games like vs. Valencia or vs. Hannover...
TM also looks very exhausted...

3. Our failure to defeat Nuernberg can not be all blamed to having used reserve players... Some of other players, Kroos in particular, were not fighting in the match... I was really annoyed to withstand that all 90 minutes... The moment he gave that bad pass to Tymo (right after the HT) and Tymo fell, I thought to myself: "Look... Tymo is on the ground, but why the hell is Kroos not trying to get back and take the ball back???!!" It reminded me of our irresponsible defending during LvG's time, and I thought "If this was in that era, this would have been a goal"... only seconds later, the ball mysteriously went into our net... It really hurt me at that moment!

4. We are the only ones to blame for not taking the 3 points... but IMO the ref also affected the flow of the match by whistling a little bit in Nuernberg's favor.... He let them play too much aggressive at times... on the other hand, he whistled for some of the very slightest of fouls from us, or sometimes not a foul at all!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MoFattal » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:56 am

MaCk0y wrote:I don't remember ever seeing Lahm coming on as a substitute. It was weird. And was it necessary for Schweini to give him the armband? He looked annoyed when he gave it to Rafinha.

Yeah I've noticed that too. Is it normal practice to do so? I don't recall seeing a lot of those instances, but I think I remember watching Barca on a couple of games not doing so (i.e. when Puyol enters with Xavi on the field).
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby SouthernStar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:26 am

dambun wrote:Some points...

1. I was always bitching that JH does not give our reserve players chances to start against lesser BL sides... well... he did that against Nuernbeg... Bravo to him... And I know doing so is not without risking some points... that's a cost we should be willing to pay from time to time, in order to have a better long-term success....

2. Having said that. I'm annoyed that he didn't gave Alaba the chance to rest... the kid has played every 3 days since coming back from his injury... and he looks really really really un-fresh! I wanted JH to rest him and give Contento a chance against Nuernberg... Because it will be hard to trust Contento in more important games like vs. Valencia or vs. Hannover...
TM also looks very exhausted...

3. Our failure to defeat Nuernberg can not be all blamed to having used reserve players... Some of other players, Kroos in particular, were not fighting in the match... I was really annoyed to withstand that all 90 minutes... The moment he gave that bad pass to Tymo (right after the HT) and Tymo fell, I thought to myself: "Look... Tymo is on the ground, but why the hell is Kroos not trying to get back and take the ball back???!!" It reminded me of our irresponsible defending during LvG's time, and I thought "If this was in that era, this would have been a goal"... only seconds later, the ball mysteriously went into our net... It really hurt me at that moment!

4. We are the only ones to blame for not taking the 3 points... but IMO the ref also affected the flow of the match by whistling a little bit in Nuernberg's favor.... He let them play too much aggressive at times... on the other hand, he whistled for some of the very slightest of fouls from us, or sometimes not a foul at all!

Quite spot on right there, except that we should not risk point 1 constantly. This is a long season, but let's hope that 2 points will not matter in the long run this season (just looking at the way the EPL ended last season).

I personally thinks he wants to give Alaba as much match practice as possible after his long injury but at the same time, we're wasting Contento on the bench. He's a good player and should rotate with Alaba as necessary this season.

100% agree about Kroos, and probably Muller should be included too, they both didn't have a good game. However, Robben was out and I'm sure Ribery was kept safe for Valencia so JH's only options for this match are Shaq, Kroos and Muller. And how the ball went in mysteriously, Neuer and Feulner described it as the wind's work more than anything... Weird and unfortunate for us sadly.

Schweini thinks Nurnberg was playing un-sportingly http://www.footballcourier.com/news/story/1700706/schweinsteiger-points-finger/full_story.html and I feel that the ref was a little "off-balance" on the scale. However, the draw was indeed our own fault for not capitalizing on scoring 1-2 more goals.
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:57 am

dambun wrote:3. Our failure to defeat Nuernberg can not be all blamed to having used reserve players... Some of other players, Kroos in particular, were not fighting in the match... I was really annoyed to withstand that all 90 minutes... The moment he gave that bad pass to Tymo (right after the HT) and Tymo fell, I thought to myself: "Look... Tymo is on the ground, but why the hell is Kroos not trying to get back and take the ball back???!!" It reminded me of our irresponsible defending during LvG's time, and I thought "If this was in that era, this would have been a goal"... only seconds later, the ball mysteriously went into our net... It really hurt me at that moment!

Hope he gets back to his old self soon. To me lately Kroos has become more concerned about his appearance on the stadium screens more than anything else......so annoying continuously patting his hair-do in place.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:29 am

Bayernbazi wrote:
dambun wrote:3. Our failure to defeat Nuernberg can not be all blamed to having used reserve players... Some of other players, Kroos in particular, were not fighting in the match... I was really annoyed to withstand that all 90 minutes... The moment he gave that bad pass to Tymo (right after the HT) and Tymo fell, I thought to myself: "Look... Tymo is on the ground, but why the hell is Kroos not trying to get back and take the ball back???!!" It reminded me of our irresponsible defending during LvG's time, and I thought "If this was in that era, this would have been a goal"... only seconds later, the ball mysteriously went into our net... It really hurt me at that moment!

Hope he gets back to his old self soon. To me lately Kroos has become more concerned about his appearance on the stadium screens more than anything else......so annoying continuously patting his hair-do in place.

Haha! You see most of the players look up for a second at the screen when they missed a great chance or were in an incident.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:06 pm

I don't recall seeing just a single cross from Shaquiri's wing. Though he was quite effective through the center lines. Maybe we could try this once, if presented with the same situation as Saturday's:

-------------------Mario-------
Alaba ----------- Kroos --- Mueller
----------------Shaq---Basti
Contento---Dante-DvB---AnyonebutRafinha
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby BayernLove » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:57 pm

tflags wrote:I don't recall seeing just a single cross from Shaquiri's wing. Though he was quite effective through the center lines. Maybe we could try this once, if presented with the same situation as Saturday's:

Alaba ----------- Kroos --- Mueller
----------------Shaq---Basti
Contento---Dante-DvB---AnyonebutRafinha

I like this better:
Alaba --- Shaq --- Kroos --- Mueller
-----------------Basti----------------
Contento---Dante-DvB---Lahm
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby quaazi » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Regarding your picture, MUTU:
Schalke's defeat lightened the Reds' mood considerably later on, but then Sunday brought more unwanted headlines. Mandzukic's goal-celebration, a military salute and raised arm, were interpreted as a gesture in support of two Croatian generals recently acquitted of war crimes at The Hague. "It had nothing to do with politics," claimed the "stunned" striker in response, but the explanation of Xerdan Shaqiri, who'd aped Mandzukic's choreography next to him was somehow a lot more convincing. "I know nothing about a general from Croatia," said the Swiss-Albanian, "I (simply) saw Mario and celebrated with him."

(from Honigstein's BuLi blog over at the Guardian)
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:40 am

I hadn't seen the video where they put their hands to their forehead but just saw the outstretched arm and thought they may have been doing a Nazi salute. But then, if that happened, the kind of shit it would have stirred up would he immense.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to Bundesliga