You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FAQ on where and how to buy Bayern tickets (a guide)

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

FAQ on where and how to buy Bayern tickets (a guide)

Postby Roonzil » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:55 pm

Where do I buy tickets for Bayern games?

Before the season starts you can apply to get tickets through the official Bayern ticketshop (https://tickets.fcbayern.com/internetve ... tList.aspx) You just pick a date, click apply, fill out the amount of tickets you would like to receive, and where you would like to sit. Usually somewhere mid-august this page becomes inactive bc every single game will be fully booked. This does not mean that when you apply for a ticket before the games are listed as sold out, you are guaranteed a ticket. Most games will get more requests than there are seats available. So when you put in your request, you wait for confirmation. This takes time. Usually you receive an email about six weeks before the game with either the tickets, a waiting list notification (meaning you are put on a waiting list, and in case a sponsor or another party declines to take their seat, they might still hook you up with one), or a notorious 'Absage' email (which means you did not get a ticket).

Everyone can apply for tickets via this system. Casual fans, tourists, club members, fanclub members....but there is a difference in who gets tickets. People who are club or fanclub members obviously have a greater chance of getting tickets.

If you are not a member of FC Bayern or if you are not a member of a Fanclub, you can still try, but getting a ticket through this system is like finding a spec of gold dust in the Sahara.

All the tickets on the official website have sold out, what do I do now?

If you are looking for a ticket during the season, chances are...none are available through the official ticket webshop. BUT there are always some tickets available on the Zweitmarkt (https://tickets.fcbayern.com/internetve ... tlist.aspx) this is Bayern's official second hand ticket re-sell site.

How does it work?
Season ticket holders who have a standard ticket for every game of the season, sometimes can't make it to a game. They give up their seat, to sell it to another fan. They notify Bayern and the club puts the seat up for sale on the Zweitmarkt. In the meantime they cancel that person's Season Ticket for that specific game. Club members (a membership costs 60 euros per year, you get a magazine for every home game, and a discount in the shop) can buy tickets directly from the Zweitmarkt. It's very easy and exactly like buying a regular ticket for anything else. You pick the ticket you want, you fill out your credit card details, and you get a digital ticket for printing. If there are seats available, you can have a guaranteed Bayern game ticket within 5 minutes. WITHOUT overpaying, as these tickets go for their normal prices.

When are Zweitmarkt tickets available?
Well, you gotta keep an eye on the website really. People put them up whenever they know they can't make it to a game. So the amount of tickets offered on the Zweitmarkt usually goes up the closer you get to the actual match day. But beware, games during Oktoberfest, the first and last game of the season are almost never available on the Zweitmarkt (bc everyone wants to go).

How do I get a membership?
You can get a membership twice a year. Once in Summer, and once in Winter.

Oh and no don't bother asking on this forum if someone wants to 'lend' you their membership. Personal details, credit card info and the lot are in that account, and no one is going to give you that, so you (a stranger) can get a ticket.

I am not a club member, and the tickets are sold out at the regular webshop what do I do now?

Are you a member of an official fanclub? Because fanclubs can apply for tickets as well, and they usually have a pretty high chance of getting tickets. Ask your local fanclub about the posibilities.

I am not a club member, nor a fanclub member and the tickets at the regular webshop are sold out, what do I do now?

I am no fan of this but it's the Black Market for you buddy. ViaGoGo is often cited on this forum as a good option. I've never used it, bc prices are way higher than the regular ticket prices, and you are not sure the tickets are legit. But if you are willing to spend a lot, and aren't scared of a scam, go for it!

Last resort is going to the Allianz Arena and check to see if fans over there have a spare left. Happens all the time, although you have to be aware that also near the Allianz Arena there are scammers trying to get your money, selling you invalid tickets.

I am not a club member, not a fanclub member, the tickets are all gone and I am not willing to go onto the black market, what do I do now?

There are a few games that will only sell tickets DURING the season. These are obviously the knockout games in both Pokal and Champions League. Those tickets go on sale when the draw is made. Especially Pokal when the opponent isn't 'attractive', it will give you an opportunity to get a ticket via the 'normal' route (as I explained in the first point of this post).

Supercup is also a reasonably accessible game to get tickets to via the regular ticket anfrage website.

And of course friendlies.

I am not willing to spend money, but I do want to see the team, what do I do?

Almost every week Bayern will have open trainings. Usually the reserves have an open training the day after a game. And if it's not an English week, you might be able to visit a team training with the full squad on the pitch. Keep an eye on this website to get confirmation https://fcbayern.com/de/termine Also keep checking Bayern's social media (twitter) for updates on open training sessions.
The training sessions are at Sabener Street, which is easily accessible by using the S-bahn and walking for about 10 mins.

Any questions, don't hesitate to hit me up. :coffee:
I accept pictures of Thiago and Süle as payment :P
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Re: FAQ on where and how to buy Bayern tickets (a guide)

Postby kod2600 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:03 am

Roonzil wrote: You just pick a date, click apply, fill out the amount of tickets you would like to receive, and where you would like to sit.

Judging from the date of the 1st Bayern game, my estimataion is that the 2nd Bayern home game will take place either on the 2nd or 3rd of September (Saturday or Sunday) and that's when I will probably be in Munich. I logged in with my fanclub ID and got to the web market, but I couldn't find exact dates, only the opposite teams and an inquiry button. Am I missing something?

Here's your payment:

Spoiler: show
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:51 am

Yeah - there's no schedule yet

You can apply for certain teams/opponents, but never for exact dates since those - especially with the upcoming TVDeal - are a subject to DFB arbitrariness/convenience...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kod2600 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:46 pm

As a fan club member, do I have a good chance to get the tickets for the date I want as soon as the schedule is up?
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:20 am

Are you applying or is your club applying?

Chances are not too good to be honest...

Take me for example: I've go my ways to get around and get a ticket or two for most of the games I want - using the official way I get tickets about 3-4 times a year, maybe one being a high profile/demand game (the likes of Dortmund, Schalke, Stuttgart, Leipzig), which is about every third game I'm applying for...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Roonzil » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:24 am

kod2600 wrote:As a fan club member, do I have a good chance to get the tickets for the date I want as soon as the schedule is up?

As far as I know, you can ask your fanclub to apply for tickets for the game you want to go to. If they actually get the tickets is still up in the air, but when they do get them they give them to members of their particular fanclub.

The Dutch fanclub for example gets assigned two or three tickets for four or five home games a season.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby kod2600 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:24 pm

I'll contact my fan club when everything's set for my journey. Thanks both of you.
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby zozon » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Can you tell me what are the average prices for each category? For example, I see Hertha listed first, than Hannover etc...
I'm willing to pay 30-60 euros for a ticket, what category that should be?

https://tickets.fcbayern.com/internetve ... tList.aspx
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby barry1967 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:36 pm

I am trying to get Bayern membership but it doesn't let me, it keeps saying "Your information could not be verified. Please check your information or contact the membership service." but it doesnt say how to contact the membership service?
barry1967
First post

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:38 am

barry1967 wrote:I am trying to get Bayern membership but it doesn't let me, it keeps saying "Your information could not be verified. Please check your information or contact the membership service." but it doesnt say how to contact the membership service?

Send an email to mitglieder@fcb.de
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby leo_grade » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:38 pm

Hey guys, that's really good and detailed information. Thanks for the effort! Wish I had read this before buying my tickets.

My girlfriend and I bought tickets for the Bayern vs Wolfsburg game on the 22nd of this Month via Viagogo, cause we did not know there was the possibility of using Bayern's internetverkaufzweitmarkt. We got the tickets sent to the house of my girlfriend's mom, and we just wanted to confirm these tickets are legit. It's weird, cause they don't have the price or the dates on them, so we got a bit skeptical.

Could anyone help us out figuring out if these are legit tickets? :?:

Any help is more than appreciated! Thanks!
Last edited by leo_grade on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
leo_grade
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby #12 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:12 pm

Looks a little weird, but could be legit... No idea about the new layout...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby leo_grade » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:19 pm

Thanks for your reply! Is there anything I could possibly do to find out?
leo_grade
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby #12 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:26 pm

Trial and error

Or maybe find someone with (similar) tickets...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Roonzil » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:44 pm

Ok, found mine from 2015... Make of that what you want..

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News