You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

New MODERATOR vote

Announcements for new BayernForum.com features

Re: New MODERATOR vote

Postby appudds » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:31 pm

From wat i heard, its very close right now! :D
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Paddy » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:27 pm

I'm sure Mark will make a good choice in the end.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:39 pm

When will he make that choice ???
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:15 pm

First of all, I'm grateful to anyone who suggested me/voted for me in this poll - thanks for the honest appreciation.

As I just informed Mark, I would love to do the job, but it's a bad timing right now. I'm in my senior year in high school at the moment and I'm focusing my efforts on getting into a good university, maybe get a scholarship and study somewhere abroad, Vienna seems like the most likely destination right now. So, I really don't think I would have the required time, you might have noticed that by me being online rather rarely lately. There a lot of other good and competent users on this forum, and I'm convinced whoever will be the "chosen one", will do an excellent job. :wink:

Edit: @ Element: You really want it badly, don't you. :mrgreen:

“Patience is the companion of wisdom.”

Maybe you should add that to your signature. :wink:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:49 pm

MrLinky wrote:. I'm in my senior year in high school at the moment and I'm focusing my efforts on getting into a good university,

I am in the senior year of high school too (And finished my 1st semester tests this saturday)

But i did not come here rarely because this is my main website (I dont have FAcebook or myspace because i hate them)

This is the thing i think that makes me suited for this Job.

and i am also try to go to a good university , but it is easier for me here

becuase my dad Works in the best University here in Jordan , so i can enter it easily

and if i want to go to Germany , because i speak good German, it would be easier

I Wish u good luck in everything You do (Vienna has also a great University)

it seems that u are also a great student

and from what i saw here , all "school kids" here are Great students and usually 1st of their classes

MrLinky wrote:dit: @ Element: You really want it badly, don't you.

I dont want to lie and say that i dont want it

But i am asking So that i know the result(it doesnt have to be me but i am curious )

About my signature , i made it to made this elections look real
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Aequitas1987 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Awww. I voted for Mr.Linky. I vote for a second round of votes with the top candidates so my vote does not get nullified.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Paddy » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:12 pm

hah. I just noticed Element's sig. Do we have a new Obama on our hands? Element has my vote Mutu if you see this.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Aequitas1987 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Element is by far the most active and efficient user here. He could definitely bring some added organization to the board with his activeness as long as he does not get a power trip :P, which i doubt he will.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:19 pm

Paddy wrote:Element has my vote Mutu if you see this.

thank U
Aequitas1987 wrote:Element is by far the most active and efficient user here. He could definitely bring some added organization to the board with his activeness as long as he does not get a power trip , which i doubt he will.

thank U

I Wont Get A Power trip , I Promise
Aequitas1987 wrote:Awww. I voted for Mr.Linky

no need for an AWWWWWW

Your Vote for mrlinky is 1005 Right

Because MrLinky deserves this 100% (He is a Great Bayern fan , a great suer , and A Great person , and i am proud to know him , aND ALL U GUYS HERE TOO)
Last edited by Element on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Paddy » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:01 pm

lol. Power trip means the new power makes a person think he's better and he becomes abnoxious.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Element » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Paddy wrote:. Power trip means the new power makes a person think he's better and he becomes abnoxious.

I Did not see the "POWER" in power trip

LOL
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Paddy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:35 am

Element wrote:
Paddy wrote:. Power trip means the new power makes a person think he's better and he becomes abnoxious.

I Did not see the "POWER" in power trip

LOL

hehe.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:01 pm

It's not a hard job. You just need to be fair, objective and have basic skills in internet. I was a mod for some torrent site few years back.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Element » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:06 pm

Paddy wrote:It's not a hard job. You just need to be fair, objective and have basic skills in internet. I was a mod for some torrent site few years bac

i Think the winner will be Fair , Because we are all Bayern fans Here , so there will be no bias
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Paddy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:36 pm

Was I mean't was being fair on all users even if you don't like somebody you shouldn't pick on him.

Paddy
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Site Announcements