You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Creating new transfer threads

Announcements for new BayernForum.com features

Creating new transfer threads

Postby Element » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Just to make this Forum more professional

NO Threads are allowed to be Created (i mean creating ones if they are not existent) If the transfer rumor is based on 4-4-2.com and goal.com (If they have reported another source , then you are allowed to create the thread )

instead of creating a new topic(thread) ,post it in the Generic Transfer thread

if the thread of that player is already existing , then it is ok to Post it in the players thread
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Official forum changes thread

Postby slyk » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:54 pm

I think it would be better to list the more trust worthy websites for which threads can be created rather than the other way round. Or at the very least, websites such as tribalfootball , daily mirror, e.t.c should be included; they aren't any better than Goal.com or 4-4-2.com.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:11 pm

slyk wrote:tribalfootball , daily mirror, e.t.c should be included; they aren't any better than Goal.com or 4-4-2.com

Tribalfootball is always late , and copies things

Daily Mirror enjoys good reputation

Goal.com either gets news from other websites , or if they write , 96% it is crap , and the Schweinsteiger embarrassment (they said that he came to an agreement with Man utd in the same day he has signed his contract extension here) shows how crap they

4-4-2.com dont have an insider , they are just like the official Generic transfer thread here , everyone who knows a player just links him with any team he wants
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby slyk » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:00 am

Tribalfootball is not always late and they come up with just as much crap as Goal.com.

I meant the daily mail, instead of the daily mirror :oops: .

In any case, there are far more unreliable sources than reliable ones; thats why i mentioned doing it the other way round. Considering that Goal.com gets most of their news from other unreliable sites, that same unreliable information will be posted and new threads will be created based on it; just not from Goal.com. This then defeats the purpose of the arrangement, except for the few articles goal.com writes; which is relatively small.

just my 2 cents there.....
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:06 pm

slyk wrote:In any case, there are far more unreliable sources than reliable ones; thats why i mentioned doing it the other way round. Considering that Goal.com gets most of their news from other unreliable sites, that same unreliable information will be posted and new threads will be created based on it; just not from Goal.com. This then defeats the purpose of the arrangement, except for the few articles goal.com writes; which is relatively small.

just my 2 cents there....

There are many crap sources

but those particular too always come up with crap , and they write crap everyday

while the rest crappy sources dont write everyday
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Return to Site Announcements