You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Brainstorming for Interview 2 with Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Announcements for new BayernForum.com features

Re: Brainstorming for Interview 2 with Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Postby armbrust » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:25 pm

I have 3 questions from the Venezuelan Facebook Fan Group:

1: In which historical team you would have liked to play?

2: Despite not having a starting spot in your early time at Bayern, what has make you going on and full of strenght to remain in the team?

3: How was the reception in the Bayern locker room when you signed with the Reds, when you former club Zenit just kicked out Bayern 4-0 in the Uefa cup.

My personal question:

I know you like poker and other bayern players to, is there a chance to set up an online tournament to play with the fans?
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Sorry, we had too much so I couldn't fit all of them in. I tried to accomodate as many as possible and joined a few questions together.

This is what I asked him:

1) What are your thoughts about the training camp in Qatar and the visit to India?

2) How do you feel about your contract probably being automatically extended for one season? Do you see think you might stay even further than that?

3) Do you see yourself one day as a coach/manager after you retire from active playing football?

4) What aspect of being a midfielder do you enjoy more - attacking or defending? Is it more fun to take shots at goal or putting in a vital tackle to win the ball from the opponent?

5) Do you ever see yourself playing alongside both Gustavo and Schweinsteiger in a 4-3-3? If not, how is your relationship with Luiz Gustavo, given that you're rivals for a spot in the team next to Schweinsteiger?

6) You have a tendency to go for a well timed slide tackle more often than not, 90% of the time you win the ball comfortably with a smooth tackle, sometimes it gets you into trouble. What is it that allows you to be so accurate with the slide tackle, do you think its simply experience or gut instinct?

7) When Schweinsteiger was injured and the team needed you most, you got sent off easily and banned for 3 matches. You are one of the most experienced players in the team, so what happened there?

8) This season with Bayern your distribution of the ball has been excellent. Did you personally work on these skills over the last 6 months or is it that Jupp Heynckes prioritizes moving the ball up the field quicker?

9) This has arguably been your best season for FC Bayern so far, but you have not yet scored. Does this bother you?

10) Can you describe your best and your worst moment with FC Bayern until now?

11) In which historical team would you have liked to play?

12) You have recently been awarded as the best Ukranian player in history. It is truly a great honour, but some people expressed disbelief that Shevchenko didn't win it. Do you feel you deserved this award?

13) What are the aims for Ukraine at Euro 2012?

14) A BayernForum.com user likes playing poker, as you do. He would like to play you in an online tournament. Do you take his challenge?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:43 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Site Announcements