1) There will be no profanity or foul language. Any un-called for language will be removed and you will receive a final warning.
2) There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
3) There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
4) Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible. Any posts that are clearly being made in order to increase one's post count may result in a warning or ban.
5) Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
6) Users may not argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
7) Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive. If you plan to post more than one image, or the topic is based on graphics, please link the images rather than screening.
8) Signatures may contain images, but may not be any larger than 300x100; 468x60 banners are also permitted (within reason). If your signature is larger than the allotted size given or deemed unacceptable by staff, you will be requested by a moderator to resize or change your image. Please also try and keep text signatures under 5 lines. Failing to comply with a moderator's request will result in the removal of your signature.
9) Advertising, commercial-related or competing products are all forbidden in any relation to your account except by explicit permission
10) Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator.
11) If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or the 'report post to moderator' feature; please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact. Any person/s who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member's topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.
12) Any impersonation of a user within these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
13) Linked and locked topics may be pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM a Moderator or Administrator before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
14) If you are linking to external content, you should link directly to that content. It is unacceptable to use link-thru systems to mask the originating URL, and cases where this is found to be happening may be edited or removed as appropriate.
15) Any duplicate threads will be either locked/deleted without any notice. Use the search feature found at the top right of the page before posting new topics.
16) When posting transfer news, please include your source, preferably the URL.
17) Constant negativity in posts is not tolerated, and persistence may result in a ban.
18) Violation of any of these rules will result in consequences determined on a case-by-case basis.
Thank you for visiting the Bayernforum Community board and we hope you enjoy your stay.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here
for the referral.