You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

BayernForum.com Blog launched!

Announcements for new BayernForum.com features

Re: BayernForum.com Blog launched!

Postby BayernLove » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:20 am

I'm really sorry, but do you REALLY expect someone to do it in the off-season? (Especially when for many here, it's more than off season for just footballers, you know!)
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AssemFCB » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:34 pm

How about advertising the blog on Twitter as a platform for obscure writers? I would love to write something, but there simply isn't anything I think would interest the forum. Another option is people suggesting what they would like to read about, maybe some of our writers would get some inspiration. I know I would.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby AdepT » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:49 pm

I had planned to write a blog but I have been really busy these days. I'll try one this weekend.
@AssemFCB : I had a few topics in mind but similar articles have been already written.
I am planning to do one on our past season achievements, Pep at Bayern and a 2013-14 Buli review.
Others could be 'An ode to Jupp Heynckes'. (I'm not sure if you guys know it or not but his suit that he worn on the CL final day is now for display in the museum. :D I saw the post on Facebook about 3 weeks back.
'Farewell to Gomez' I guess MUTU should do this one. :)
Formations, tactics too but we already discuss them in the thread. Maybe your point of view.
Obviously there is the Lewa saga. Bundesliga on rise, from the transfers point of view.

PS : quaazi should do one 'how to become a pessimist?' or may be ' 'how to jinx your team?' :P
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 pm

AssemFCB wrote:How about advertising the blog on Twitter as a platform for obscure writers? I would love to write something, but there simply isn't anything I think would interest the forum. Another option is people suggesting what they would like to read about, maybe some of our writers would get some inspiration. I know I would.

Yes this would probably work for me. Lack of inspiration is my biggest problem. I simply have no idea what to write about.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:16 pm

The only blog article I can come up with is to describe the members of my "Kiss My Arse!" club and the reason they're there :lol: :lol:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:30 pm

I will try to work on an article I have in mind in August, but probably only during the weekends. I won't start this weekend because I am a bit busy and the Super Cup is related to my idea.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:59 am

I've done some changes as regards blog integration with phpBB. Could you kindly let me know whether you can still use the blog and post comments etc please?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Badger » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:05 pm

MUTU wrote:I'm considering shutting down the blog due to lack of activity, unless someone has time, willpower and skill to write a good article for the blog. Any takers? We need to get the blog active again, or else it needs to be closed.

I think that the single sign-on for forum and blog, implemented today, is a great help to the overall usability.

I hadn't seen this post (or thread) prior to today, and I am sorry to learn now that the blog section of the site was in jeopardy. I have written one article for the blog section, and hope to write another one after the last matchday in December. I'll try to write further articles every two months in 2014. After that, if the blog section is still barely used, and nobody seems to be reading the articles, I'll admit defeat.
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:31 pm

I'll be uploading the FFP one I promised you some weeks ago as soon as we're in December. :)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:38 am

Some changes done to blog, including social media sharing, moving things around and also now the blog header is on rotation same as the forum. There should be some performance optimisations and search engine optimisations as well :)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:56 am

One note: I cannot comment the articles although it says I'm logged in automatically on Blog as well. I used to post comments there, but now it's not possible. What's wrong :?:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:29 am

Didn't have any problems myself.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:37 am

FCB general wrote:One note: I cannot comment the articles although it says I'm logged in automatically on Blog as well. I used to post comments there, but now it's not possible. What's wrong :?:

Can you please change your password to something temporary and PM it to me so that I investigate the problem please?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:40 am

Yeah... The point is I can thumb up every comment, but I can't write down anything. There is no box or space to put the text, only a message that I have to log in if I want to reply. Strange... I haven't been here for some time but this morning when I went to Blog, I was automatically logged in like always, but without an option to comment. :?

MUTU wrote:Can you please change your password to something temporary and PM it to me so that I investigate the problem please?

No problem. I'll do it.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MUTU » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:14 pm

Fixed for FCB general. If anyone else is having this problem, please let me know.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to Site Announcements