You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

BayernForum.com an Official Fan Club

Announcements for new BayernForum.com features

BayernForum.com an Official Fan Club

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:55 am

Dear fellow FC Bayern fans,

It is with great pleasure that I announce that we have been successful in convincing FC Bayern to change one of their policies and accept BayernForum.com as an official fan club. My short research leads me to believe that BayernForum.com will be the first Bayern Munich fan club in the world without physical premises.

What's pending?
- We need a minimum of 25 members. Read below on instructions how to apply.
- Once we submit memberships to FC Bayern, they will take around six weeks to process.
- Some time after we are an official fan club, FC Bayern will send me some merchandise for free which I can then send to members by post. They couldn't tell me what merchandise it would contain but gave a few examples: mousepads, lanyards, pins, stickers and balloons.
- Need to find a payment system with low commission. Any ideas please?
- Need to find where to print membership cards at a not-too-expensive cost.
- Need help designing the actual membership cards

What do you get if you apply?
- A membership card, which allows you to proudly demonstrate that you are an official Bayern fan club member
- 10% discount from the official online shop
- Something from the free merchandise (no guarantees here!)

How much does it cost?
As an introductory offer, it will cost €10 and expire at the end of next season. If for some reason, a problem stops us from successfully going through the whole process, your payment will be fully refunded. This is our guarantee.

How can I become a member?
Firstly, you need to register as a BayernForum.com user (free). Secondly, you need to pay to become a member. For now, no payment system is in place, but you can email me at mutu@bayernforum.com and I will give you instructions for payment.

Let's get this important chapter in BayernForum.com history kickstarted!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: BayernForum.com an Official Fan Club

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:03 pm

Thank you so much MUTU! I always thought i would have to hold off on this till a couple years down the road but once again you have found a way to make me a better Bayern fan and for that i am eternally grateful. You will hearing from me soon about becoming a member! =D> =D> =D>
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:08 pm

This does not seem too expensive for printing membership cards.

I've also found a link which claims that a store in Malta close to where I live offers printing services, but I haven't managed to load up the price list.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:12 pm

A friend of mine uses this for his antique business as a pay system, idk how reliable or cheap it is but im assuming it must be good if he uses it: Skrill Pay System

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:16 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:This does not seem too expensive for printing membership cards.

I've also found a link which claims that a store in Malta close to where I live offers printing services, but I haven't managed to load up the price list.

Thanks, looks decently priced. If you can get me details of the shop in Malta I'd appreciate it too.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:18 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:A friend of mine uses this for his antique business as a pay system, idk how reliable or cheap it is but im assuming it must be good if he uses it: Skrill Pay System

Seems like it's for US merchants. I need to be paid in Euros.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:18 pm

MUTU wrote:Thanks, looks decently priced. If you can get me details of the shop in Malta I'd appreciate it too.

Messaged you the link on facebook :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:19 pm

MUTU wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:A friend of mine uses this for his antique business as a pay system, idk how reliable or cheap it is but im assuming it must be good if he uses it: Skrill Pay System

Seems like it's for US merchants. I need to be paid in Euros.

I'll see what else i can find

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:25 pm

That's something no online forum achieved before:)

Now everyone will have chance of becoming an official fc bayern munchen fan!
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Tedesco » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:27 pm

Congrats MUTU, this is very cool.
:D
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby AdepT » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:30 pm

Count me in.

How will you accept payments? Paypal??
I've still not made my account there. Indian Paypal is very policy restricted and I have always had apprehensions about creating an account there.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:34 pm

AdepT wrote:Count me in.

How will you accept payments? Paypal??
I've still not made my account there. Indian Paypal is very policy restricted and I have always had apprehensions about creating an account there.

The payment system is not yet in place but for now I will accept payment by Paypal, bank transfer or cheque. If you are interested in becoming a member, please email me at the designated email: mutu@bayernforum.com
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Badger » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:22 pm

This sounds very interesting.

I've been thinking of becoming an individual member for some time - largely to get better access to ticket availability. Could you explain what the differences between individual membership and BayernForum.com membership might be?
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:29 pm

Badger wrote:This sounds very interesting.

I've been thinking of becoming an individual member for some time - largely to get better access to ticket availability. Could you explain what the differences between individual membership and BayernForum.com membership might be?

Fair question.

The full advantages as in the official Bayern document:

1. Your ticket order for all home- and away matches receive preferential treatment.
2. When ordering tickets for home matches no administrative fees will be charged (only postal charges). This offer is only valid for collective orders for all fan club members submitted by the designated contact person or his representative. The order has to be submitted in written form. Please include your credit card details with expiry date.
3. We are happy to provide you with merchandising materials for charity events and recruitment of new fan club members if possible.
4. Fan clubs can apply to be visited by one of our players or by an official club representative at the annual Christmas party.
5. Fan clubs can submit reports about their activities which can be published in the fan section of the official Bayern Magazine.
6. The production of individualized merchandising materials for the fan club must be authorized by the fan club department.
7. Fan club members receive a 10% discount on all written merchandising orders (except for articles on sale).

Apart from these, I can tell you that registration on BayernForum.com is cheaper plus you would be supporting this community. The hosting is by no means cheap and this service is being provided for free. We can also organise our own events and have them mentioned on the official Bayern Magazine.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Badger » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:46 pm

MUTU wrote:
Badger wrote:This sounds very interesting.

Fair question.

The full advantages as in the official Bayern document:

1. Your ticket order for all home- and away matches receive preferential treatment.
2. When ordering tickets for home matches no administrative fees will be charged (only postal charges). This offer is only valid for collective orders for all fan club members submitted by the designated contact person or his representative. The order has to be submitted in written form. Please include your credit card details with expiry date.
3. We are happy to provide you with merchandising materials for charity events and recruitment of new fan club members if possible.
4. Fan clubs can apply to be visited by one of our players or by an official club representative at the annual Christmas party.
5. Fan clubs can submit reports about their activities which can be published in the fan section of the official Bayern Magazine.
6. The production of individualized merchandising materials for the fan club must be authorized by the fan club department.
7. Fan club members receive a 10% discount on all written merchandising orders (except for articles on sale).

Apart from these, I can tell you that registration on BayernForum.com is cheaper plus you would be supporting this community. The hosting is by no means cheap and this service is being provided for free. We can also organise our own events and have them mentioned on the official Bayern Magazine.

Thanks for the details, MUTU. I am very keen to take the BayernForum.com route, if it is at all feasible. I'd like to support BayernForum.com (and am already sorry that I dithered around and didn't help with the donations via the Bayern trikots offer). Count me in as a "very-likely".
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Next

Return to Site Announcements